Guest Book 2007

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
admin
Site Admin

Guest Book 2007

Post by admin » Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:09 am

Welcome to 2007! :)
Andreas @ www.xenu.net
[b]- Life is not a test.[/b]

Sparky

The cartoon BEFORE the South Park "Trapped in the Closet"

Post by Sparky » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:27 pm

Here is a link to a cartoon on the web PRIOR to South Park's scathing Scientology episode. Check it out. It's very funny but NSFW.

http://www.zipperfish.com/free/yaafm11.php

Forgotten Login of 01

Post by Forgotten Login of 01 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:35 am

Hi Andreas and crew!

Glad to see that Clambake still bakes them clams. It must be good now that all the whiners have a place to stifle discussion, steer the topics and gather intel on the vulnverable at another location.

Youve saved many people over your 10 years of Clambake Andreas , I tip my hat to you Sir and am thankful for your site allowing people to discover just how dangerous scientology is.

Thank you

whateve

hello

Post by whateve » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:58 am

Hello. Just found out about this sight from Fred Durks posting one of my posts from his sight. (viewtopic.php?t=21840). I am the first post that he put on there. Just finding out about this site now and checking it out.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:18 pm

Hi, just wanted to see what was going on here. Praise Cruise!

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:00 am

My friend, you are a god. Keep up the good fight.

jackmaster

Post by jackmaster » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:53 am

Hi,

Great site you have, keep up the good work.
Got very angry today as I read in the newspaper that Narconon did drug prevention in some Belgian schools. Disgusting.

Got cheered up tho. Almost pissed my pants in laughter after seeing a picture of Elron auditing a tomato somewhere on this site.

Again, excellent site you made.

Cheers

--

HBC

Awaiting Entry...

Post by HBC » Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:56 am

Hi All,

For the sake of safety for myself and family I will remain entirely anonymous. I am awaiting authorization to join the site officially.
I think you might be interested to know that I knew Stacy Moxon, Jeremy Perkins, Gabriel Williams, Serge Obelinski and many more on a personal basis. Some not as well as others.
I am unfortunately the offspring of Scientologists. Born and raised. Yikes. I still have siblings involved in it too. One of my parents is a person of some staus within the Cult. I have not publicly been outed yet... I dread the day that my family disowns me.
I was in the Sea Org from the tender ages of 13 to 18. Oh boy the stories that I have. I interacted with RTC, ASI, CMO IXU and all of the FLO Execs on a daily basis. I have enough dirt on the higher ups to fill a flower bed the size of Los Angeles.
Alas I cannot come out, nor tell the world my story on CNN as I fantasize about doing. I don't want to go like Stacy did. I have a child and spouse to look out for. Too much to risk. Some may call me paranoid but had you lived the horrors I did, you wouldn't blame me for a second.
I guess in a fashion it will help me to heal, being able to rant anonymously to people who can sympathize with me.
Looking forward to my offical membership.
Bye for now.

tamasin

fantastic site

Post by tamasin » Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:30 pm

to andreas,you are a wonderful person and i appreciate all you do in the fight against scientology.keep up your brilliant work and i hope i can be brave enough to tell my story soon.tamasin

HBC

Tommy, I think I went to school with your sis

Post by HBC » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:53 pm

Hey Tommy Gorman,

If you have a sis named Sophie, I went to school with her at Delphi. Small world.

st. paul, mn skeptic

Post by st. paul, mn skeptic » Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:23 pm

Just wanted to let you know that I've spent the last few days consuming the information from this website. I just wanted to say thank you to anyone who has spent time in efforts in this battle. Thank you!

oneeyedking

Quest for knowledge

Post by oneeyedking » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:23 pm

I was directed here as a good resource to learn about Scientology by a fan of Beck Hansen.

mdk

Post by mdk » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:16 pm

I'll be checking in often.

Windir

Andreas Heldal-Lund in Hollywood

Post by Windir » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:51 pm

I know this was a long time ago but just had to say it.

Joel Phillips is a "Joiner" in your discussions he does not understand your way of 'skeptic way of thinking' as with must people who buy any sorta crap that is feed to him.

Kaz

topic discussion

Post by Kaz » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:02 am

Not a bad website Andreas but maybe stick to Scientology.

None of your participants besides maybe fawlty and maybe a few
others know anything about soviet history or the soviet union.

Return to “Guest Book”