Guest Book 2007

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
the thetans made me do it

people really belive in scientology?

Postby the thetans made me do it » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:26 pm

hi groovers
until recently i thought scientologists were controversial because i thought they believed in evolution not creation, then i started reading and o mee oh my... i learned of the zenu, the clam thing(yeah right) and the thetans. needless to say i have been voraciously devouring any info on scientology and found these amazing sites.
its crazy man just crazy.
most concerning to me was the connection of hubbard to alistair crowley...mow theres one twisted dude.
so thanks for providing education and information about this sinister 'religion"

concerned of Maine

letting you know

Postby concerned of Maine » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:43 pm

Have heard the london city police department have helped make a promotional and recruitment video for the clams. it features police chief k stewert praising the clams for their work in london post 7 july 2005.

Big Thanks

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:00 am

Keep up the good work. You are saving lives with your efforts and dedication. Many are grateful to you.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:51 pm

Hi all. I am currently waiting for activation of my account.

Looking forward to joining the discussions.
I hope to be able to post soon.

~Tony Van Owen~

Snap

Help. Havent been validated -- almost a month :-)

Postby Snap » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:26 am

I havent been on the site since 2004-cannot seem to activate my old account Cherub's pw, but does send email to an email account I dont have anymore :-)
Have written a few times to webmaster about changing the old email account so I can login as my old name.
Came in again as cherub2u but have not heard anything or been validated for almost a month. Can't wait to see again what you guys are up to! No good, I am sure :-) This site has saved many lives.
Cherub

~Denise

Postby ~Denise » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:26 am

fantastic website! fantastic message board! I am eagerly awaiting the completion of my registration... kudos to you for maintaining an informative website...

-denise

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:08 am

I agree. Thank you xenu.net for having this fantastic site... very informative!!

I hope current scientologists have an opportunity to really see the wealth of information in this message board, and please look beyond the silly spamming scientologists, who want you to think this a crap website.

but it's not!! so keep clicking, and make yourself more informed!!!!!

Return to “Guest Book”