Petition to revoke Scientology's tax exempt status

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
Kid Charlemagne

Petition to revoke Scientology's tax exempt status

Post by Kid Charlemagne » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:38 pm

:!: I have started a petition at Whitehouse.gov to revoke Scientology's tax exempt status: http://wh.gov/iWAUA

I also made a very short Youtube video that can be placed on Twitter and FB accounts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HUHdw4uYqU

The petition needs 100,000 signatures by April 21, 2015. That means an average of 5,000 signatures a day will be needed in order to garner a response from the Whitehouse. I urge everyone here to sign the petition and put the video up on FB and Twitter accounts as well as email the petitions address to everyone in your address book.

Please help. I'm sure you all know how important this is. Please do the best you can. I'm trying to drum up support and have already posted this on Jenna Miscavige Hill's message board, as well as many anti-Scientology Twitter accounts. Please do all you can. Thanks in advance.

Kid Charlemagne

Re: Petition to revoke Scientology's tax exempt status

Post by Kid Charlemagne » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:24 pm

Thanks for putting this up for me.

Kid Charlemagne

Post by Kid Charlemagne » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:41 am

I think the documentary made a difference. We picked up 342 signatures since the documentary aired. We still did a crudload more though.

Kid Charlemagne

Post by Kid Charlemagne » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:04 am

We're doing better, but not nearly as well as we need to. Please pull out all the stops.

botsal

Post by botsal » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:55 pm

I'm in favor of the petition but the white house will just ignore it. The anonymous actions are much more effective.

Return to “Guest Book”