Hi all

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
Kgrimm2008

Hi all

Post by Kgrimm2008 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:38 pm

Hello, I am so appreciative for all the honest and real attention Scientology is getting. Thank you.
My mother was a Scientologist for over 30 years, I lived with her for a short time and visited once in a while over the years. She went between Flordia and Los Angeles a lot. She left the church in 08, but won't tell me any of the details. The church took my mother from me, she was a Sea Org member and left me for them. I am thankful to see it wasn't because of me but what they did to brain wash her. I am also thankful for the ex members whom ar coming out with honest accounts of what Scientology does to people.

WELCOME TO THE BUNKER! After you get two more posts approved, you become a regular poster. There is a section, Your story from inside Scientology, at viewforum.php?f=3 , where you can tell more about your experience if you wish.

SinceARS1995

Re: Hi all, New York Time article today on Success Academy

Post by SinceARS1995 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:07 pm

NYT Oct 29 2015 At a Success Academy Charter School, Singling Out Pupils Who Have ‘Got to Go’ http://nyti.ms/1im34n7

The article does not mention our favorite criminal cult, however the team of lawyers associated with this group describes getting rid of less than stellar students as "a Big Win" and with a little Googling, Applied Scholastics was one of the founding organizations of this charter school funded by government grants. I would have left an appropriate comment at the NYT site, but I do not want to blow my cover.

Heinleinfan00001

Re: Hi all

Post by Heinleinfan00001 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:16 am

I always enjoy this site. I only thought about it today because I read an article about Google's censorship.

Return to “Guest Book”