Guest Book 2010

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D

Re: Guest Book 2010

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:14 pm

Thanks everybody!

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:35 am

Kings.

*claps hands*

jek46

Postby jek46 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:38 am

Hello, and be safe

Gear

Postby Gear » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:57 pm

yo

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:37 pm

love it!

Anon69

Postby Anon69 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:36 am

Us anons, be strong!

A user

Postby A user » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:01 am

Dear OCMB

I used to refer to OCMB very frequently.

However, since its reboot, I miss the old functionality of viewing all the last, hour, day or week of posts on the one page.

It's a struggle to search for the latest posts.

Help, please.

xD

Postby xD » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:54 am

Thank you, Cracked.com.

Not Here

Postby Not Here » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:29 pm

Good thing somebody ia still able to sandt up to those Mammon worshiping madmen

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:52 pm

Thank you to many who share their stories on here. I really wish this site saw more activity

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:46 am

I never knew much about Scientology, and had no interest in learning about it until about 3 years ago. In school we were told to write an essay on a religion/belief system unknown to us. After browsing 4chan one night, I discovered that there was an outcry against Scientology. This site, with a combination of hundreds of outside sources, has brought me the greatest knowledge to what the Church of $cientology actually represents. I have since dedicated my time to informing others about the business cult, attended numerous protests, and have even met ex-Scientologist and discussed their life and beliefs.
This website is an amazing, constantly updated database providing fair, nonbias information regarding Scientology, the Church, and its followers. If I were to meet the creator of the website on the street, I would shake his hand and buy him a beer.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:07 pm

Simply amazing and may your works continue to grow unabated . My heart and admiration to all of you have who endured so much, and to those who reached out to fight , and are asked by many why get involved? Your answer with this site is stellar, as said as in an old saying, He is not heavy, He is my brother.

Hugz to all
Sys

afraidofseaorg

Postby afraidofseaorg » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:31 pm

My son was conned into joining sea org at 18 and wisked away in the middle of the night, he got away after 2 months despite threats and intense pressure by his "handlers" they made him give them everything in his savings account ($500) before they let him leave...he also has Aspergers Syndrome which makes him an easy mark, they billed him for an additional $5000. We do not know what to do now and are afraid to pursue them legally, we are afraid of them and he is definitely scarred and a victim...any advice would be helpful.

Gene

Postby Gene » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:58 pm

Dont feel too bad about the rantings of the scientologists, I am goth and tried to offer sites to show the Landover Baptist Church that goths are not evil child eating Satanists. You'd have to go some to top the nasty e mails and rsponses I got. Your respect for others is commendable. Good site, I'm enjoying it.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:51 pm

Hey thanks for hosting...btw u should host the wikileaks stuff, as that site is now down again.
Cheers

Return to “Guest Book”