Quotes 2010

Good quotes are inspiring. Share yours here.
Hubbard's Mushroom

Quotes 2010

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:29 am

"Hubbard's insane ravings are horseshit. Just because it's such
a huge pile, don't expect to find a pony hidden underneath."
- anonymous

Hubbard's Mushroom

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:26 pm

"It's a prison in intself and the TECH is there only to trap you,
not only in your mind, but from the world around you."

- BTs2Free

ChefXenu

Post by ChefXenu » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:22 pm

"There can be no friendship where there is no freedom. Friendship loves a free air, and will not be penned up in straight and narrow inclosures. It will speak freely, and act so too; and take nothing ill, where no ill is meant; nay, where it is, it will easily forgive and forget too, upon small acknowledgements."

-- William Penn
REB Slaughter (USN-RET)(SP V)
614-321-XENU http://www.chefxenu.net
4th (or 5th) Marcabian Invader Force Mess Saucer 1138

Trams

Quotes

Post by Trams » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:27 pm

People don't care on how much you know,they want to know how much do you care.
Hi my name is Sam who lived through the S.O. of scientology through the years from 78 to 82 in LA .

lermanet_com

Technology of Mental Manipulation compared to Atomic Bomb

Post by lermanet_com » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:59 pm

Words of warning by physicist Robert Oppenheimer..from 1955 about the dangers of psychological manipulation...when he was a guest speaker to the American Psychological Association in 1955 - this text was not on the web.. grabbed from a footnote on page 214 from a good article in The Journal of Atomic Scientists..

"In the last ten years physicists have been extraordinarily noisy about the immense powers, largely through their efforts, but through other efforts as well, that have come into the possession of man, powers notably and strikingly for very large scale and dreadful destruction. We have spoken of our responsibilities and our obligations to society in terms that sound very provincial, because the psychologist can hardly do anything without realizing that for him the acquisition of knowledge opens up the most terrifying prospects of controlling what people do and how they feel. This is true for all of you who are engaged in practice, and as the corpus of psychology gains in certitude and subtlety and skill. I can see that the physicists pleas that what he discovers be used with humanity and be used wisely will seem trivial compared to those pleas which you will have to make and for which you will be responsible."
Do you THINK scientology works?
Then read [url=http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=20255&start=285]THIS PAGE[/url] here on XENU.NET

ChefXenu

Post by ChefXenu » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:19 pm

"The wolf was sick, he vowed a monk to be; But when he got well, a wolf once more was he." - Walter Bower's Scotichronicon

Hubbard's Mushroom

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:23 pm

"No illusion is powerful enough to stop the truth from being itself."

- Alan Cohen

lermanet_com

The True History of Terrorism in America

Post by lermanet_com » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:53 pm

When the appointed date of the first Wednesday in March―March 4, 1789―drew around, the Federal Hall was opened for the members of the new Congress, who were gradually drifting into town, to wait for the coming of George Washington, the head of the new government who would place a firm hand on things, and check the "excess of democracy" that had been prevailing. The First Republic was definitely passing into history (it has, for most part, been forgotten even by historians), and the pine-tree emblem of freedom of the First Republic was being definitely replaced by the Roman eagle and fasces of the nation’s new masters, the Cincinnati.
LINK

William James Sidis
Do you THINK scientology works?
Then read [url=http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=20255&start=285]THIS PAGE[/url] here on XENU.NET

SeeYaBye

Post by SeeYaBye » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:30 am

One of my favorite quotes is by American abolitionist and the author of the novel Uncle Tom's Cabin, Harriet Beecher Stowe, and is at the bottom of every append I make here.
"The truth is the kindest thing we can give folks in the end." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

Tigger

Post by Tigger » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:32 am

ONLY IN TEXAS.

"A DEA officer stopped at a ranch in South Texas and talked with an old rancher. He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs." The rancher said, "Okay, but do not go in that field over there," as he pointed out the location.

"The DEA officer verbally exploded saying, "Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me." Reaching into his rear pant's pocket, he removed his badge and proudly displayed it to the rancher. "See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish . . . on any land. No questions asked or answered. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand?"
"The rancher nodded politely, apologized, and went about his chores.

"A short time later, the old rancher heard loud screams and saw the DEA officer running for his life chased by the rancher's big Santa Gertrudis bull.

"With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer and it seemed likely that he would be gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified.. The rancher threw down his tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of his lungs. . .

"Your badge.. Show him your BADGE!"

Moral: Don't assume you know everything. It pays to ask questions :).

Tigger

Post by Tigger » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:48 pm

"If it were necessary to tolerate in other people everything one permits in onesself, life would be unbearable. "

Georges Courteline

Tigger

Post by Tigger » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:32 pm

"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference."

admin
Site Admin

Quotes Archive 2010

Post by admin » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:36 pm

"Somebody some day will say 'this is illegal'. By then be sure the orgs say what is legal or not."

- L. Ron Hubbard, HCOPL 4 January 1966
Andreas @ www.xenu.net
[b]- Life is not a test.[/b]

ChefXenu

Re: LRH on illegal

Post by ChefXenu » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:11 pm

Look not mournfully into the Past; it comes not back again. Wisely improve the Present; it is thine.
Go forth to meet the shadowy Future without fear and with a manly heart.
Longfellow - Hyperion

J. Swift

Re: LRH on illegal

Post by J. Swift » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:40 pm

A more accurate quote:

"Somebody some day will say 'this is stupid nonsense and lies'. By then be sure the orgs do what is stupid nonsense and lies."

- L. Ron Hubbard, HCOPL 4 January 1966

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

Return to “Good Quotes”