"A History of Man"

Share your experiences and comments about Scientology's "Study Technology".
Demented LRH

"A History of Man"

Post by Demented LRH » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:59 pm

I prepared this material for non-Scientologists who visit this website, and Scientologists who are considering leaving CoS but have not made the life-changing decision yet.

“A History of Man” is the title of L. Ron Hubbard’s book which is deemed to be one of the most damaging books to Scientology. In this book Hubbard described the incidents that he claimed had happened to every man and woman during their past lives. The incidents are so incredible that no one in his/her right mind would think that they actually took place.

Some of you are familiar with the Xenu story (he was an evil galactic ruler who killed trillions of his followers). The Xenu story is confidential data; the Church of Scientology elders share it only with the Scientologists who have reached high spiritual levels known as OT levels; the rest of Scientologists are not allowed to read it. But it is also on the Internet, including this website, anyone can read it.

The cult’s current position on the Xenu data is that it is a false data whose creators had only one goal in mind -- to do maximum damage to the Church of Scientology. I am sure that some Scientologists who are watching this thread will never dare to read anything about Xenu.

But “A History of Man” was published by the Church of Scientology’s branch called Golden Era Publications; I believe that the last edition was in released in 2007. Now I have a copy of the book in my possession, and will be discussing it at this thread.

On a personal note, I wish I have read this book when I was a Scientologist -- it would have been my ticket to freedom.

Hubbard uses plenty of Scientology jargon in his book. However, I suspect that majority of the readers of my article are not Scientologists, so I will be using regular English. I will make following substitutions in the text: instead of Scientology word “thetan” I will be using the word “spirit”; instead of “theta” -- “life force” or “vital force” (Hubbard borrowed the concept of life force from Lamarck); instead of “facsimile” -- “mental picture” or “mental image”; instead of “auditing” -- “spiritual counseling” or simply “counseling”; instead of “auditor” -- “counselor“; instead of “pre-Clear” -- “subject” (Hubbard also used the word “subject” in some of his Dianetics papers ).

The book has a glossary; one quick look at it demonstrates how incredibly stupid and uneducated Hubbard was.

“Einstein: German-born American physicist whose theories on the nature of mass and energy led to development of the atomic bomb”.

Obviously Hubbard the Nuclear Physicist knew nothing about Einstein’s contributions to science.

“Emotion: the catalyst used by the spirit to monitor physical action. It is used by thought to effect effort”.

A catalyst of what? The word “catalyst” is usually used in reference to chemical reactions. An effort to do what? To masturbate the way Hubbard used to do, maybe?
Are the words “spirit” and “thought” synonyms? According to Hubbard, they are. But this is the idiotism of the highest degree.

“Fourth dimension: an imagined dimension employed by physicists in mathematical calculations in attempt to account for phenomena of space and time they cannot explain within the three dimensions of length, width and depth”.

Nothing could be further from truth: fourth dimension is not imaginary dimension (the choice of word “imagined” shows that Hubbard’s linguistic skills were very rudimentary), it is TIME, according to the relativity theory developed by Einstein when he was taking a break from production of atomic bomb.

Now, let’s turn our attention to the book. The Introduction begins with the statement “This is a cold-blooded and factual account of your last 76 trillion years”.
Hubbard uses the term “track” in reference to the whole collection of individual’s past lives; while each past life is unique, there are certain incidents that in the past happened to all people (these incidents are discussed in subsequent chapters).

But how would a person know that his recollection of events that took place in the past lives are correct? After all, he might be dealing with ether figments of imagination or full-blow hallucinations during the past life recalls! Hubbard has the answer to that, he wrote,

“ But the best argument which can be advanced for the whole track is that it is factual. A subject (pre-Clear) suddenly recovers the ability carefully learned eighty years ago, to play a piano; an electronics engineer, doing poorly before, suddenly wraps up formulas that would puzzle Einstein and which may get Man off Earth, and a thousand details in a hundred sciences become clear”.

Let’s say for the sake of argument that somebody recalled how he played piano in one of her past lives. But what about the formulas that would puzzle Einstein? Where do they come from? Apparently, this is a reference to the past lives that occurred on the planets other than Earth; the inhabitants of those planets were technologically far more advanced than the earthlings. But none of the current rocket scientists claimed that he had obtained the knowledge of space shuttle designs from his past lives. Where are those formulas, anyway? Hubbard did not reproduce them, so his rhetoric does not prove anything.

The Scientologists always take Hubbard’s words at face value; but for the non-Scientologists everything that he wrote in this book is bullshit.

“The most amazing aspect of the whole track is that this work bears up under the onslaught of police lie detectors. These, hard-eyed and uncompromising, become startled half of their wits to discover that some of the crimes the find on their machines were committed two or three “lives” ago by the criminals under test and that, most alarmingly, the crimes so discovered are discoverable again to the last detail in the police archives”.

The police are using lie detectors to uncover crimes that were committed two or three “lives” ago! This is an outright lie because the lie detector is not designed to help a person to recall his past lives; moreover, lie detector operators have no idea how to make a person recall his past life. Die-hard Scientologists may believe in this crap, but non-Scientologists do not.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

Demented LRH

Re: "A History of Man"

Post by Demented LRH » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:00 pm

Chapter 1.
This is a short chapter; Hubbard says that Dianetics procedures (auditing ) could be used to recall all past lives that took place in the span of 76 trillion years.
There are 4 types of counseling (auditing);
1. Present life, from preconception to present time,
2. The genetic line, being the evolutionary chain on Earth,
3. Large, specialized segments of the whole track.
4. The life force (theta) line, or whole track

I do not know what this crap means, but it seems to me that its meaning will become clear as we move on to the next chapters.

Chapter 2.
Use your seatbelts: this is the chapter where the crazy shit begins.

According to Hubbard, every cell of a human body is a sentient organism capable of receiving spiritual counseling (auditing).

“A cell is a living animal by itself. The most necessary spiritual counseling (auditing) on cellular injuries is the emergency assist wherein the spiritual counselor (auditor) repairs an accident, a burn, an accident which has just occurred… However, it must be remarked that individual cells have “past lives”, the easiest manifestation of past lives to check”.

When I was a Scientologist, I have not heard anything like this; if I have had an opportunity to read this stuff, I would have thought that Hubbard was mentally fucked-up. I hope that the Scientologists who read this nonsense feel the same.

Here comes another weird concept of genetic entity. NOTE: Genetic entity has nothing to do with genetics.

“Genetic entity: This is the entity that carries forward from the earliest formation of the living organism (MEST body)… It is located more or less in the center of the body, the stomach, but it is actually a composite of all the cellular experience on the line”

Hip-hip hooray! Finally we are getting somewhere -- Hubbard discovered a new organ in the human body! Unfortunately, he was the only person who could see it -- this organ is not described in the medical textbooks. But, maybe, this is not an organ at all.

“The GE ( genetic entity) has the record of past deaths… The GE mental pictures (facsimiles) include a transfer of somatics from past spirits (theta beings), for it is not common for GE to have the same spirit twice”.

This is gibberish. But the Scientologists take it very seriously and spend countless hours trying to understand this shit.

“A GE departs from the body much later than the spirits abandon one, sees it through the death to the end and only then leaves to join the line once more two or three days after conception.
This is the “mind” of a an animal, a dog or a cat or a cow”.

This is also the mind of L. Ron Hubbard because it says crazy things.

Did Hubbard ever listen to himself? GE is an organ, a conglomerate of body sells and the animal mind at the same time. It might be fun to read this gibberish, but Scientologists pay plenty of money for the courses that include this GE nonsense. As a money-extracting tool, GE serves its purpose, which is the most important thing for the church leaders.

Our next stop is Scientology-style demonic possessions. I recommend second-generation Scientologists to find out what the term “demonic possession” means.

According to Hubbard, human body is infested with what he calls “infected entities” (in other books he calls them body spirits (body thetans). These nasty little fuckers do all kinds of bad things to the body.

“They [infected entities] have geographical areas in the body… The areas are the CENTER (forehead and down), the RIGHT INSIDE (from the edge of the jaw halfway out to the shoulder), the RIGHT OUTSIDE (from halfway of the shoulder to the point of the shoulder), the LEFT INSIDE (opposite from the right inside), the LEFT OUTSIDE (opposite from the right inside) …
These entities run off their own past deaths, bar areas from receiving spiritual counseling (auditing), withhold information from “I” and do other mischief. They are actually the basis of “demon circuits” and they mirror the personality of the persons antipathetic to the subject (pre-Clear).
… little attention needs to be paid to them by the spiritual counselor (auditor) beyond knowing that they are there, that they are the “mysterious voices” in the heads of some subjects. Paralysis, anxiety stomachs, arthritis and many ills have been relieved by spiritually counseling (auditing) them”.

Yeah, these demons are the sources of human illnesses, including Hubbard’s stupidity.

Here comes a shameful secret -- Hubbard had an infected entity hiding deep inside his ass; everything that he wrote was his ass talking.

Chapter 2 ends with the discussion about the spirits (thetans). This material is way too boring for me to give it a broad coverage. I will give just one quotation of this crap;

“The spirit is both outside and inside the human body. The only reason it is inside at all is that any field would penetrate the body. The body should not be thought of as a harbor or vessel for the spirit”.

The spirit is stretched thin, so thin that it is nowhere to be found.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:01 pm

Chapter 3.

In this chapter Hubbard gives priceless but useless advice on spiritual counseling (auditing). He believed that the counselor (auditor) should help the subject (pre-Clear) to recall the incidents that he experienced as a fetus. According to Hubbard, poor fetus had gone through the chains of very unpleasant incidents of similar nature. Here there are some of these chains:

COITUS CHAIN, father (Hubbard the Fetus did not experience any of those)
COITUS CHAIN, lover (Hubbard had plenty of those)
CONTIPATION CHAIN
DIARRHEA CHAIN (Hubbard’s mother was always scared shitless because she thought she was carrying Xenu)
ALCOHOL CHAIN (Hubbard blamed his binge drinking on his mama’s genes)
ATTEMPTED ABORTION SURGICAL
ATTEMPTED ABORTION, DOUCHE (that must be very inconvenient)
ATTEMPTED ABORTION BY PRESSURE
ATTEMPTED ABORTION BY JUMPING (this is how Hubbard was born prematurely, he flew out of his mother’s body like a cork out of a champagne bottle)
MASTURBATION CHAIN, mother’s masturbation (Hubbard inherited his passion for the masturbation from his mom).

It is also possible to recall pre-conception events, says Dr. Hubbard.

“Pre-sperm recordings are quite ordinary. The sperm sequence itself is worthy of note, for it is a race of which the sperm is very conscious. His travails in reaching the ovum are many”.

After my 6-months stint in SO I begun providing Scientology-style counseling to some of my friends. I was trying to help my friend Joseph who had the arthritis. I was using the material from Dianetics Volumes 1 and 2 for the counseling. There was a procedure called “sperm dream” in Volume 1, its purpose was to make the subject recall pre-conception events. I did not quite believe in the procedure, but decided to try it anyway.

Joseph “recalled” being a spermatozoon swimming in the sea of his peers, they all were heading towards a gate. Joseph knew that he had to be the first to enter that gate in order to survive. He was there before anyone else, jumping for joy and screaming on top of his little lungs, “I made it, I made it!”. “What kind of language was that?”, I asked. “I do not know”, said Joseph. “That was the language of God!”, I said and burst into laughter. Joseph was a bit upset seeing me making fun of his story and telling him that it was a mild hallucination. But when we talked about the incident next day, he agreed with me that it was a play of imagination, which sounded not as bad as hallucination.

Chapter 4.
This is one of craziest things that Scientology offers to its followers -- there were 2 evolutionary lines that the mankind followed; one line is called genetic entity line, it is somewhat similar to the evolutionary theory, and the other one is Vital Force line (Hubbard calls it “theta line“). The topic of theta line is covered in chapter 5.

“The discovery of the GE (genetic entity) makes it possible at last to vindicate the theory of evolution proposed by Darwin…
The Vedic theories … proposed that animals have been created suddenly from mud by a Creator and that this included Man. The Vedic people had proposed much earlier that a sort of evolution was responsible for various forms.
Darwin and his co-workers picked up this theory after the Vedic Hymns had been transplanted to Europe, about a century earlier…”.

I wrote anti-evolutionary book which was published in 2007 by Resource Publications (this a reputable publisher, not a vanity press), currently I am working on my second anti-evolutionary book. Only few know as much about the evolutionary theory as I do. There is nothing in the evolutionary theory that would make it similar to the Vedic Hymns; Darwin, probably, knew nothing about Hinduism. Hubbard pulled this information out of his ass, as usual.

When I was a Scientologist, I tried to understand the difference between the evolutionary line and the theta line but could not, it was all the same to me.

In this chapter Hubbard describes the incidents that happened before and after the evolution started.

“The Atom. The first incident one finds in the GE (genetic entity) as those the subject (pre-Clear) were an atom complete with electronic rings”

Here, Hubbard says that in the past the people were atoms, and also they evolved from the atoms.

“As physicists tell us, COSMIC RAYS enter the body in large numbers and occasionally explode in the body. Very early in the track, the impact of a COSMIC RAY and its explosion is very destructive to the existing organism”.

“Physicists” like Hubbard would tell you that cosmic rays could explode in your body, but this is a hogwash.

There were several other boring past lives incidents before emergence of the Clam. We, the humans, are descendents of the clams (evolutionary line) and at the same time we were the clams (theta line). We are our own descendents! How is that possible? I do not know how, my head hurts when I think about these things. But Hubbard knows everything, and he is an infallible cretin!

“The CLAM is deadly incident but mostly when recollected on purpose… The Clam was, of course, quite thoroughly fixed to the rocks. The Clam had many troubles. One hinge wishes to stay open, the other tries to close. Thus conflict occurs. Here we gave two control centers, both more or less equal in power, having no internal communication. The solution occurs when one hinge goes into apathy, and the other assumes complete control.
The hinge epicenters later became the hinges of the human jaw. Should you desire to confirm this, describe to some uninitiated person the death of clam without saying what you are describing. “Can you imagine a clam sitting on the bitch, opening and closing its shell very rapidly?” (Make a motion with your thumb and forefinger of a rapid opening and closing). The victim may grip his jaws with his hand and feel quite upset. He may even have to have a few teeth pulled. At the very least, he will argue as to whether or not the shell stays open in the end or closed. And he will, with no hint of the death aspect of it, talk about the “poor clam” and he will feel quite emotionally about it”.

No comment is necessary.

“The birds. Sometimes a subject will come up with an incident where he was a bird or even a bat… This one belongs not in the GE, but most likely in the theta line with the subject taking over the body of a bird or a bat. The incident is quite valid”

Hubbard once took over the body of a cuckoo and acquired a bird brain.
L. Ron Hubbard

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:01 pm

Chapter 5. The spirit (the theta being).

In this chapter Hubbard talks about spiritual counseling. The material is extremely boring, Hubbard repeats himself numerous times, which is his signature style.

Hubbard believed that ethic and morality are detrimental to one’s physical and mental health.

“Fighting this battle for survival, and fight he must, a being cannot seem to afford decency or charity or ethics. He cannot afford any weakness, any mercy. The moment he does, he is lost…
This is a universe of force. It is not a universe of reason. Brutal, unthinking, without decency or mercy, the cosmic force (MEST force) awaits with punishment any being with any weakness”.

Chapter 6. Capabilities of the spirit (theta being).

“A spirit (thetan) is capable of emitting a considerable electronic flow. A spirit produces a considerable voltage and amperage, enough to give somebody a very bad shock, to put out his eyes or cut him in half”.

No wonder why 90% of spiritual counselors (auditors) are blind.

“The spirit, on his own, can install anything on the emotional range into another being, for each emotion is a wavelength and wave characteristic”.

The spiritual counselors often laugh and cry uncontrollably because the nasty sprits install emotions into them.

“The spirit can rip chains of mental images (facsimiles) from other spirits. This is not done as a therapy, but as an outlandish prankish theft”.

Shortly before I left Sea Org, I read a thin booklet by Hubbard when he described the spirits stealing mental images from each other. Although I still believed in Dianetics at that time, I came to conclusion that Hubbard became seriously mentally ill when he was doing research of the spirits (OT levels). I thought that his brain got overloaded with a mixture of questionable information and hallucinations.

“A spirit can be made visible by certain electronic flows. He can be pinned down by certain flows. The wavelengths of these flows are not known to Homo sapience at this time and the methods of emission of them have not been invented on Earth….
Spirits can kill human (MEST) bodies by throwing an electric charge at them. Thus a war develops between humans and spirits. Given electronics and hitherto unconquered spirits, humans can and have won”.

This is how the World War III will look like -- humans will be fighting evil spirits.

“Spirits communicate by telepathy. They can move material objects by throwing energy flow at them. They can travel at very high speeds. They are not bound by atmosphere or temperatures. .. Spirits live in the same time stream with humans with the difference that they can alter of time and get future or past at will. .. Do not go off on wild goose chase after time warps and other time-space universes: teleportation makes it look like these exist for the spirit”.

Scientologists pay at least half a million dollars to reach high spiritual levels (OT levels) in anticipation of acquiring all these supernatural capabilities. But they end up empty-handed and financially ruined. Some became mentally ill after reaching those levels.

“Spirits do not die. They grow, so that there are young and old spirits”.

I must say that some spirits become pregnant and give birth out of wedlock. Once I was selling diapers to the adult spirits who were taking care of their baby spirits. I remember a baby spirit who was taking shit through his mouth, that was the spirit of L. Ron Hubbard.

“A spirit can feel pain. He can be crippled and dismembered, but this requires force which would blow half a town off the map”.

A nasty spirit was impregnating the Chernobyl women. The Soviet authorities decided that he should be stopped, and blew up a nuclear reactor.

Chapter 7.
There is no fun reading this short chapter. Hubbard is more incoherent than usual, it is impossible to ride on his train of thought. As a So You Think You Can Dance judge, Mary Murphy, would say, “This is not a Tamalie train”.

Chapter 8.
This chapter is devoted to the spiritual counseling techniques. It is long and incredibly boring.
L. Ron Hubbard

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:02 pm

Chapter 9.
This is the most interesting chapter, it describes all kinds of tortures that the spirits (thetans) were subjected to. The remaining chapters are dull and boring, they are mostly various techniques of spiritual counseling and the weird Hubbard philosophy.

“The Jack-in-The-Box incident.
The humans use spirit traps. One of them is to give the spirits (thetans) pretty little boxes. These boxes contain a stack of pictures. As spirits are disposed to gather mental pictures (facsimiles), these pictures are very acceptable. The spirit looks over the pictures. He finds that they are similar to one another. They show, each one, a picture of a box of pictures. When he replaces the lid the box explodes violently. He instinctively tries to dampen the explosion. HERE COMES HUBBARD’S EXPLANATION OF THE INCIDENT THAT REQUIRES KNOWLEDGE OF SCIENTOLOGY TERMINOLOGY. In short, the spirit becomes extremely confused when he sees so many pictures of boxes of pictures”.

A confused spirit is a very bad thing because he curses as a drunken sailor and behaves as such.

“The Obsession.
Educational systems are locks on this. The incident is an electronic incident, very strong, and sometimes includes a great many source-points of energy directed against the spirit’s back. AGAIN HUBBARD USES SCIENTOLOGY TERMINOLOGY. Basically, what he says is that the spirit is prevented from gaining knowledge about certain things and instead becomes obsessed with hoarding of mental images”.

Educational systems are bad. Hubbard was right when he decided to flunk the college courses and dropped out of college.

“Borrowing.
A spirit puts a retractor beam on another spirit and starts to pull out his mental images. The victim feels like he is going to pieces”.

“Nipping.
NIPPING is a practice much beloved by spirits. They send two energy streams, like hands, and slap both sides of a victim’s head. This mildly shocks a spirit to which it is done. It can kill a human body”.

“Blanketing.
This incident consists of throwing oneself, as a spirit, over another spirit or over a human body. BLANKETING is done to obtain an emotional impact or even to kill.
It is strongest in sexual incidents, where the spirit throws two human bodies together in order to express their emotions”

This is the spirit version of group sex.

“The Halver,
One of the processes spirits used on human bodies was HALF-LIGHT, HALF-BLACK gun which shot out a wave. Half of the wave, usually the black, hit the right side if the victim’s body. The other half, in the same explosion, usually the light side, hit the left side of the victim. This had the effect of causing him to be two people. This is also the basis on half-paralysis such as strokes”.

The spirit of Mary got a gun, everybody run!

“Facsimile One.
It was originally laid down in this galaxy about one million years ago. The Coffee-Grinder (which might be alternate name for it) is leveled at a person and a push-pull wave is played over him, first on his left side, then on his right, and back and forth from side to side, laying in a bone-deep somatic which cannot run unless you recognize it as a vibration, not the solid board it seems to be (I have no idea what this means). The person is dumped in scalding water, then immediately in ice water. Then the person is put in chair and whirled around”

After the torture is finished, the person becomes a Scientologist.

“Before Earth.
The incidents consist of the spirit being summoned before a council, being frowned down, being sent elsewhere than he was.
The odd part of these incidents to the person is that he is usually not guilty of anything, not aware of having offended. He is simply recruited, is brought in, is sentenced to be transported and goes to a new area”

Hubbard described the treatment that the Church of Scientology gives to its staff.

“The Joiner.
A person is packed in with other souls by electronics. Very early on the track, two more souls were added to the victims. They were, the three, placed in a ring and hammered by electronics to get them to fuse. There is an empty spot in the center. A later Joiner adds two more souls. These incidents are responsible for the person being soften-up to a point where he can be influenced by having a hypnotized soul thrown to him”

Here Hubbard for the first time uses the word “soul”. According to him, the souls can be hypnotized (this is the foundation of the Xenu story) and packed into each other as if they were sardines in a can.

“The Ice Cube (no, this is not the name of a rapper).
The being is packed in ice, is taken to the new area, and is usually dumped in the Ocean”

Lord Xenu used this method to dump his enemies into the volcanoes (OT 3 data)

“ Between Lives.
The spirit is seated before a wheel which contains number of pictures. As the wheel turns, these pictures go away from it. He is moved aside to the right, the left, the back. A mirror arrangement still shows him still sitting there before the pictures. A force screen hits him through the pictures. The pictures dim out. The whole effect is to give him the impression that he has no past life, that he is no longer the same identity, that his memory has been erased.
The pictures, by the way, are simply generalized views-- stills of vacant lots, houses, backyards -- of a recent Earth period and they could apply to anybody“.

This is OT data that is supposed to be confidential. And yet Hubbard reveals it.
This torture is happening as we speak at the implant stations.

“The report area [implant stations] for most has been Mars. Some women report to stations elsewhere in the solar system. The report stations are protected by screens. The last Martian report station on Earth was established in the Pyrenees”.

My report station was in Big Blue.

Another Hubbard revelation -- each person has two bodies, one body is located on Earth, and the other one was placed on some other planet by the evil Invaders.

“A subject (pre-Clear) during an operation may switch bodies. Pain and anesthetic or a serious accident causes him to change to another area with a shocking impact on another body. The other body quite commonly dies or is deranged by this sudden impact. The subject wakes up from unconsciousness on Earth and tells (or represses) the fact that he has died. Obviously, as the surgeon or doctor will attest, he didn’t die, for the heart of the patient kept beating. Actually, the patient flicked into the other body, transferred the shock and pain and killed it, then came back here and awakened.
People wake up after such a Double-Body incident with the feeling that they have just learned the secret of the Universe, but they can’t quite recall it. They have, to some extent. They’ve learned that they’re kept and implanted elsewhere”.

The Scientologists are conditioned to believe in everything Hubbard wrote no matter how crazy it sounds.
L. Ron Hubbard

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:15 am

Hubbard wrote tons of Hubbard Communication Office Bulletins (HCOB) about his past lives incidents. He called his past live adventures Routine 3N Incidents.

Routine 3N incidents.

“The Aircraft Door Goals were implanted between 315 trillion years ago and 216 trillion years ago aboard the fuselage of an aircraft, with my spirit (thetan) held motionless in front of the aircraft door The specific goals given in this post-hypnotic suggestion (implant) were variants of the command "to create."
"Routine 3N: Line Plots", HCOB 14 July 1963

NOTE: The command “to create” means to create a new universe, which is a vivid hallucination.

The Bear Goals were very similar to the Gorilla Goals with the same set of goals, except that instead of a mechanical gorilla a mechanical or live bear was used, and the motion was even more violent. They were implanted by a group called, I think, The Brothers of the Bear, and were the ancestors of the Hoipolloi."
("Routine 3N: Line Plots", HCOB 14 July 1963)

The Gorilla Goals were a series of post-hypnotic suggestions (implants) created by invaders from Helatrobus between about 319 trillion years ago to about 256 trillion years ago. They were given in an amusement park with a single tunnel, a roller coaster and a Ferris wheel ... The symbol of a Gorilla was always present in the place the goal was given. Sometimes a large gorilla, black, was seen elsewhere than the park. A mechanical or a live gorilla was always seen in the park. This activity was conducted by the Hoipolloi, a group of operators in meat body societies. They were typical carnival people. They let out concessions for these implant "Amusement Parks." A pink-striped white shirt with sleeve garters was the uniform of the Hoipolloi. Such a figure often rode on the roller coaster cars. Monkeys were also used on the cars. Elephants sometimes formed part of the equipment.

This was a Helatrobus Zoo, and Hubbard was a part of it, he was put on display in his cage. The Helatrobus folk were feeding him with bananas and giving him a roller coaster ride.

“The Hoipolloi used "fantastic motion" as well as blasts of raw electricity and explosions to brainwash the spirits into accepting the Gorilla Goals. The goals themselves were a series of simple tasks intended to trick the spirits into limiting their inherent abilities, with the goals including "To End", "To be Dead", "To be Asleep", "To be Solid", "To be Sexual" and so on.
The Invisible Picture Goals were implanted by an early race of alien implanters some time between 110,000 trillion years ago or earlier to 390 trillion years ago. They comprised brainwashing of captive spirits by showing them pictures of diametrically opposed goals such as "Wake, Never Wake, Sleep, Never Sleep", as well as invisible
pictures to confuse the spirit. The other pictures would consist usually of a scene of a cave, a railway, an airplane, a view of a sun and planets”

Hubbard’s spirit was brainwashed to such degree that later he invented Scientology.

Hubbard had plenty of adventures when, in a past life, he was stationed on Mars as a member of Fifth Invasion Force.

“Well, let me tell you a little story. This isn't just a story. One of the Fifth Invader Force, an officer, came down here to take a survey, and this is very adventurous. And in order to take a decent survey of the place - of course, you understand the Fifth Invader Force officer carries a doll. They don't carry bodies, they carry dolls. Their identification is a doll. It's a very little, flimsy, mechanical affair that you can make talk and walk and so forth. They're cute, they're about a meter tall, they're very light. Therefore, you don't need, you see - you don't use oxygen in saucers ...
And he parked his doll and picked up one of the persons connected with the ruling house of Hapsburg and went on a survey of the domain, and took notes on it. And unfortunately, he didn't have any foggy notion of how violently this particular prince was hated. And this prince was assassinated. And before this officer could disconnect and so forth, the spiritual charge which suddenly sprung up in the assassinated prince, KABOOM!, was sufficient to overwhelm and overpower this officer momentarily, and he went through the screen.
And he went through the screen, kaboom! And he landed on an installation - well, about a few hundred miles north of the equator (what you would consider north, just trying to translate the words and directions) on Mars. Boom! He went through. And the Martians "Oh, boy! What have we got here? Ha Ha! Wonderful, Wonderful! A high volume spirit! He must be a space officer from some place or other.
So, they took a couple of standards, put them down at the foot of the cell and so forth, because they have a good identification through a body in pawn and so forth, and they decided they were going to use him back here against Earth. He wouldn't transport! So they just threw him in the clink, you might say, and kept him there. Just kept him there and kept him there an kept him there and kept him there.
And one fine day he took the body in pawn and threw it through the guard screen and blew it up - was able to do this - and himself got free on the back-concussion, you see, of this explosion, and went out.
He went back down to a station we'll call "X" and said, "Where have I been for the last twenty-seven years! Hmph!" Something of - on the order, "You should ask!" And he wrote out a chit, and they got a couple of cruisers and they put together a few commando forces and they took that installation to pieces - but thoroughly to pieces. And they took what Martians were in that installation and so forth, and put them in cans. As far as anybody knows, they're still up there. But blew this thing practically off the face of the map. Most Martian stations are much tougher than this to crack."
Hubbard, "The Role of Earth", Nov 23, 1952

For a non-Scientologist this account of events looks like a very poorly written sci-fi story.
But for the Scientologists who believe in Hubbard the way other people believe in God, everything that he says us the Absolute Truth; questioning of the Founder’s writings or motives is prohibited. The punishment for disobedience is excommunication and breaking of the ties with the family members who wish to remain faithful members of the cult.

Luckily for me, none of my relatives was involved with the church.
L. Ron Hubbard

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:11 am

Being a complete idiot, Hubbard believed that the earthlings are the descendents of 15 extraterrestrial races called the Invaders.

“"And that is the history of the Universe, the Human Race, the Fifth Invaders, the Fourth Invaders, the 3 1/2 Invaders, the people on Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Arcturus, the Markab Galaxy, the Markab System, the Psi Galaxy, Galaxy 82 ..."

Hubbard, Professional Auditor's Bulletin 1 Feb 1957, "The Story of a Static"

As if this shit was not enough, Hubbard went into more detailed discussion of the Invaders known only to him as the Cat People, Snake People, etc. He taliked about these fictitious races when he delivered Philadelphia Doctorate Course lectures.

“ Why a lot of people get racial upsets is because there are really about 15 spirit races,.at least 12 or 15 spirit races here on Earth. And they're scattered all through these five races - which is beautiful randomity.
There's the Snake Men, there's the Invaders - I won't bother putting them down. You'll recognize then one of these days. I'll have to make up a table. I've got to do this research myself. "job they should have done over the last 80 million years here in the last couple, but I...I...it takes a little time. Uh... not much...

But they... you've got your Invader People. You've got a crew of... well, let me tell you the classifications they fall into here.

A lot of your entertainers and uh... some of the bigger sparks that you run into are Fifth Invader people or one of the Invader Force people. These guys come in from Lord knows where; they're picked up in certain groups, sometimes picked up for a certain capability. They're trained in one way or another, and they'll hit planets, and so on, sort of all at once. Hit 'em in various and peculiar ways ...

All right, you take your Snake Man. Just as far as processing is concerned, there's nothing easier. Where this becomes interesting is in terms of behavior. And you don't care about that either. Your Snake Man's going around... he's very quiet. He wants you to prove everything. Prove, prove, prove, prove. And if there's any gadget made under the sun which is mechanical that will restimulate an incident which he finds, he's bound to find it and turn it out - somehow or other. Or make some subjects test it. Prove, prove, prove, prove ...
Well, his main idea is, is he will protect snakes. He'll... he'll - create snakes like mad, but he wouldn't destroy any.

Another one's the Cat People. God knows where the Cat People came from. Lord! Lord! Lord! These people are sure lost. Most of them are mad as hatters. And they have huge, huge, often slanted... they... they'll take the GE and they will change the GE's eyes to large and slanted; they'll make the GE grow very thin. And the eyes will be big and quite often uh... uh... very feline. And they're lost. They don't know where they are. And they kinda look like cats. And they'll talk to you about catbirds from some place or another.
But what do we find in their case? We find out that cats are a 'can't destroy'. And then there are other people who are similar to that that; find cats that can't destroy that aren't part of the Cat People, because to be a good valid cat person one of the first requisites is to be strictly fruitcake and very thin. They're really lost. I don't know who got hold of the Cat People or where or brought them in to the track, but they spin as quick as you look at them. You've known some of them, I'm sure. They're kind of: sweet and they're kind of anxious to help, and they're kind of starry-eyed and they're not very forceful - they're very weak ...

Now, then here's your Monitor People. The female of that species we've decided to call the Merrimacks after that ancient battle. So, these people... you want them, the test on them... They, by the way - this is peculiar to a lot of these other races, so it isn't a singular test - these people love to wear 'hornrimmed spectacles'. If you could let them go around with 'spornrimmed hecticles' on and no glasses in the... in them, they'd be happy. That's because your Monitor wears heavy goggles during Fac One and so on. But don't mention insects to these people because they'll ordinarily just go off the pin. They've got something to do with insects. I don't know what. These people are quite salvageable, by the way.

The Invader boys present a hard case, mostly because they start feeling very degraded. And there are several crews of those, by the way. There's not just one crew. And all of them feel more or less degraded. But the third battalion of the Fifth Invader Force is practically out through the bottom of the chute. You'd have to invent something below minus eight ..."

Above is a transcript of Hubbard’s “lecture” on alien species. Being a mentally retarded individual, he could not deliver a speech in a clear fashion, he rambled a lot and often was at loss with the words.

Hubbard’s verbal diarrhea does not end here, he goes on and on about the alien races and Invaders:

“And there was - the Fourth Invader Force was here. The Fifth Invader Force came in to use this area, and the name of this solar system is Space Station 33. They started to use this area without suspecting that the Fourth Invader Force had been there for God knows how many skillion years, had been sitting down, and they have their installations up on Mars, and they have a tremendous, screened operation.

The Martian operation is a fascinating operation, simply because it has gone into 100 percent holding force. And it does everything it does with tremendous coversion. It's sitting behind a defense screen of enormous size, and nobody - it's practically impossible to penetrate that, except as a spirit. And if you penetrate it as a spirit, you go through the Martian screen, and they got you!

Well, now, the point is that the Fifth Invader Force operated for some little time here in this system without suspecting the existence of the Fourth Invader Force. And all of a sudden they started to lose crews, and they didn't know where they were going. And they got a little more upset about it and a little more upset about it and a little more upset about it.

And a battalion was sent down here to Earth 8,200 years ago, the Third Battalion. If you find somebody who is a member of the Third Battalion, why, speak up. Because the whole battalion, its officers, staff and so forth, was under the command of the expeditionary force commanding officer for this - not for just this area ...

So 8,200 years ago, they came down in the Himalayas, the upper headlands, up about, oh, I'd say about seventy-two miles northwest of Khyber Pass, and put a base in there, and still not believing that there was anything like an invader force operating in this system, failed to take any vaguest precautions with regard to their installations. They put up no defenses; after all, what was here! Nothing but Homo Sapiens. That was just nothing, no danger, no menace, and so on.

And they were in this installation just a very short time when all of a sudden, with a terrific crash, the Fourth Invader Force, which was a little more active then than it has become since, knocked out this whole battalion (a battalion of that size is in the neighborhood of about three thousand beings) and picked up all of its staff, all of its staff officers and so forth, and took them through to Mars and then knocked them back into this human race here. They're still here. There are saucer crews here; there's all sorts of things on Earth here from the Fifth Invader Force. Very interesting.

This is directly and violently in opposition to the Fourth Invader Force. And the Fifth Invader Force, out of its own protection, took over Venus - oh, relatively in modern times - took over Venus and tried to stabilize the Venusian.

If you called a Fifth Invader, though, a Venusian, he would probably shoot you out of hand, because it would be a horrible insult. They merely monitor the government of Venus, and they leave Mars strictly alone.
Now, this is really, roughly, a rundown of the quote "political" situation in the solar system ...
Earth would be much better off lying in chunks in an orbit around the sun. But naturally, that's a pretty rough assignment, blowing up something this size and putting it around, so nobody would do that.

But completely aside from that fact, Earth has been used consistently as a prison; and it is a prison, and it is heavily screened. There are installations in Mongolia, there are installations in the Pyrenees here on Earth, and there are installations down in the Mountains of the Moon in Africa which pick up, very often, people on death."

I do not know if the Scientologists are studying this nonsense now, but in 1950s and 1960s there were forced to study it. The Philadelphia Doctorate Courses were a part of the Scientology curriculum.
L. Ron Hubbard

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:27 pm

Hubbard’s so-called Red Volumes are collections of his idiotic lectures. Each volume is a piece of shit that costs about $100, so I’m not going to buy them. But an official Scientology website has fairly good descriptions of the Red Volumes’ contents.
====================================

Volume 12 -- Creation of the Universes.

Role of Earth.

“Invader forces… prison planets… space stations…
Sounds like science fiction, right? Not quite!
As Ron put it himself:

““Well now, as far as reality of this stuff is concerned, it has not generally been accepted here on Earth that such things existed. But I notice that we have what's known as science fiction here on Earth. I notice we have that. . . .
. . .“You wouldn't dare write real science fiction—not real science fiction. Nobody's guts could take it, that's all there is to that.”

This is not a sci-fi crap, this is a real deal!!!
================

Volume 13 -- Operating by postulates.

In this volume the greatest scientist/idiot reveals the purpose of human body. Our bonehead wrote:

“Now, you can look back along the line at the time here in this society when your subject was suddenly convinced that he had to take a rest. He was convinced simultaneously that he was not free to use this body as he chose. And your disability of the body begins from there.
The body was meant to be picked up by the scruff of the neck, thrown across the primordial swamp, jump sideways eighteen times at the striking snakes, get up in the tree, cut the throat of a leopard that was there before you, and get up just a little bit higher, and then make funny ‘Yah, yah, yah’ noises at whatever was chasing you that made you run through the swamp to get—miss the snakes, to have to kill a leopard to get up into the tree. And that was routine for Homo sapiens' body—completely routine.
You want to get rid of this being an effect of the body, just use hell out of it!”

I pity anyone who takes this nonsense seriously.
=======================

Volume 15 -- Operating at Cause.
Here comes the crazy shit that only Hubbard could have written:

“The highest level of truth, in this universe, is life energy in its purest form. There is a truth strata way up there. Has it got anything to do with energy or space or time or women or whiskey or any other interesting things in this universe? No, it certainly doesn't have. They're all a lie.
You think a soldier out in the battlefield being shot in half by a tank gun—you'd think, “Boy, that's really true.” No, that's not true! He is under the doggonedest spells of illusion and hallucination in order to be there in the first place that you'd have to get an encyclopedia to list them all. He believes the darnedest things. He believes it's important whether or not he salutes his captain, he believes this, he believes that and so on. On and on and on and on and on and on. Actually, it's more important that he salute his captain than it is that he got shot in half with a tank gun. Why? Because there's some aesthetic in a salute; there's no aesthetic at all in being shot in half“.

It has nothing to do with the whiskey? No, it has everything to do with the whiskey -- Hubbard must have been drunk when he wrote this! Or it could have been even worse -- the Founder might have produced this material when he was hallucinating at a funny farm.
===========================

Volume 16 -- Philadelphia Doctorate Course lectures.

“The spirit was on Mars without a body 469,476,600 years ago, creating havoc, destroying a bridge and buildings. The people were called by an alarm to temple. The spirit went and broke the back pew, and the Temple tower. He wandered in town and saw a doll in a window, and got entrapped [inside the doll] trying to move its limbs. People seized it, beat it up, and threw the doll out of the window (30 ft. drop). The doll was taken roughly to the Temple, and was zapped by a bishop's gun while the congregation chanted "God is Love." When the people left, the doll, out of control, staggered out and was run over by a large car and a steamroller. It was then taken back to the Bishop, who ordered it to be taken (in a lorry with others) to dig trenches or ditches for 2,000 years. (The whole incident took nearly 2,000,000 years.) Then it was taken and the body was removed and the spirit was promised a robot body. The spirit went up to an implant station and was put into an ice-cube and went by flying saucer and was dropped at Planet ZX 432.”

This is amazing -- spirits can be kept in ice-cubes! Hubbard must have been completely fucked-up when he wrote this shit.
Planet ZX 432 is the place where Hubbard was fucked in the head.
======================================

The Scientologists are strongly advised not to pursue the higher education. I got my undergraduate degree before I became a Scientologist, so CoS officials did not tell me that I shouldn’t go to college. But the others not so fortunate were prevented from obtaining higher education.

Being a fuktard, Hubbard could not understand the value of higher education.

Hubbard failed all math- related courses for very simple reason -- he could not grasp mathematical concepts, his Philadelphia Doctorate Course shows that (it is quite ironic that the course is called “Doctorate”)

This is how “the greatest scientist” describes the difference between Differential and Integral Calculus:

“As you look through the book, you'll find in the early part of the book on Calculus, "dx" over "dy", a little "dx", and a little "dy" -- and one's above the other on a line -- predominates in the front part of the book, but as you get to the end of the book you find these "dx" and "dy"s preceded by a summation sign, or are equating to a summation sign, and the presence of this shows that we are in the field of Integral Calculus“.

This sounds like a silly joke, but Hubbard is serious about this because he admits that he could not understand even the simplest mathematical ideas:

“Now I hope you understand this, because I've never been able to make head nor tail of it. It must be some sort of a Black Magic operation, started out by the Luce cult -- some immoral people who are operating up in New York City, Rockefeller Plaza -- been thoroughly condemned by the whole society. Anyway, their rate-of-change theory -- I've never seen any use for that mathematics”

Not only Hubbard says that he is incapable of understanding the math, but he also brags about his mathematical handicap. This is exactly what a smart conman would avoid doing -- he does not want his audience to think that he is a complete idiot. But Hubbard does not care about making a fool of himself in front of a gathering of people, which shows mental retardation.

Finally Hubbard arrives at the most stunning conclusion that I have heard so far -- the math does not work in this universe:

“Calculus -- if you want to know -- there is room there for a mathematics which is a good mathematics. And it would be the rate of co-change, or the rate of change when something else was changing, so that you could establish existing rates of change in relationship to each other, and for lack of that mathematics, nobody has been able to understand present time -- you just can't sum it up easily -- or let us say, for lack of an understanding of what present time was, nobody could formulate that mathematics. So, actually there's a big hole there that could be filled -- a thing called calculus is trying to fill that hole, right now, and it can't.”

And who’s to blame for this poor math? Newton, of course!

“But the rates of change -- it comes closest to it. I think it was one of Newton's practical jokes. Here we have Calculus, and it's trying to measure a rate of change. Well, if we had something that was really workable and simple, it would be formed on this basis. The present time, and gradients of time were gradients of havingness, and as one havingness changed, you could establish a constancy of change for other related havingnesses“.
Here the idiot uses the word that he coined, “havingness”, which shows that he did not have adequate linguistic skills.

Hubbard tried hard to earn BS in Civil Engineering but failed ever so miserably -- he was kicked out of Washington University after 2 years of unsuccessful study. Below are his pathetic grades:

History -- C (first semester) B (second semester)
General Chemistry-- D (first semester) D (second semester)
Mechanical Drawings -- B (first semester) C (second semester)
Plain analytical geometry - F (first semester)
Physical education -- C (first semester) A (second semester)
First year German -- E (first semester) F (second semester)
Differential calculus -- F (second semester)
Materials of construction --Incomplete (first semester) Incomplete (second semester)
Dynamics, sound and light -- E (first semester)
Integral calculus-- Incomplete (first semester) D (second semester)
The short story -- B (first semester) B (second semester)
Electricity and magnetism -- D (second semester)
Modern physical phenomena - F (first semester)
PLACED ON PROBATION FOR DEFICIENCY IN SCHOLARSHIP, September 1931

Hubbard’s military record is also horrific.

Scanned for the Public Record
9 October 45 L. Ron Hubbard denied promotion, limited short duty only
In view of your general service classification and since reference (c ) found you mentally qualified for limited shore duty only.
By endorsement to reference (c ) this Bureau modified recommendations of the Board of Medical Survey, and you are to be released from active service. Therefore no action will be taken to effect your promotion prior to your release from active duty.
Your attention is invited to AlNav 346-45
L. Ron Hubbard

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:29 pm

I am sure that the non-Scientologists who got this far would like to know who really L. Ron Hubbard was.

TRUE IDENTITY REVEALED.

Hubbard was the incarnation of Buddha. He wrote Hymn of Asia about being Buddha.

“I come to bring you
all that Lord Buddha
would have you know
of life, Earth and Man.

I come to you with
Freedom
I come to you with
science
I come to teach you
I come to help you.

With complete attention
With arduous study
With interest and
love
You will all
In very few years
Some in months
Become Bodhi

Study the wisdom
That I have to
say and you will
Be Bodhi

I give you
Certainty
Of such a kind
That you can doubt.
I ask no faith.
For such I give
Is Real enough.

To suffer every doubt.
Am I Metteyya?

Everywhere you are

I can be addressed
But in our temples best
Address me and you address
Lord Buddha.
Address Lord Buddha
And you then address
Metteyya.

Blah, blah, blah,…….blah, blah, blah ….

We can make lawful
the criminal

We can make sane
the insane

We can make intelligent
The dull person.

We can make social
The unsocial.

We can make kind
The cruel.

YES, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT BUDDHA WAS DOING.

I will undertake
To give you Golden
plaques

WORK YOUR ASS OFF, CRAZY BASTARD

A week of help
From such a student
Can make a Bodhi
Of the best.
Gone are your
decades of study
To attain
A Light.

IN OTHER WORDS, YOU DO NOT NEED HIGHER EDUCATION.”

L. Ron Hubbard
Hymn of Asia © 2000 L. Ron Hubbard Library

====================
But being Buddha was not enough for Hubbard; he also believed that he was the incarnation of Satan.

“Also, I've got to complete this by saying that he thought of himself as the Beast 666 incarnate."
From the L. Ron Hubbard Junior interview to Penthouse.

TRUTH REVEALED:

Scientologists pay handsome $$$ to reach the high spiritual levels. At the highest level the truth is finally revealed to them: Jesus was a pedophile, and Hubbard was Lucifer!
But by the time you hear these words of wisdom your lifesavings will be gone!

Excerpts from Hubbard’s final letter to his followers:

“For instance, the historic Jesus was not nearly the sainted figure has been made out to be. In addition to being a lover of young boys and men, he was given to uncontrollable bursts of temper and hatred that belied the general message of love”.

"No doubt you are familiar with the Revelations section of the Bible where
various events are predicted. Also mentioned is a brief period of time in
which an arch-enemy of Christ, referred to as the anti-Christ, will reign and
his opinions will have sway. All this makes for very fantastic, entertaining
reading but there is truth in it. This anti-Christ represents the forces of
Lucifer (literally, the "light bearers" or "light bringer"), Lucifer being a
mythical representation of the forces of enlightenment, the Galactic
Confederacy. My mission could be said to fulfill the Biblical promise
represented by this brief anti-Christ period. During this period there is a
fleeting opportunity for the whole scenario to be effectively derailed, which
would make it impossible for the mass Marcabian landing (Second Coming) to take
place. The Second Coming is designed, among other things, to trigger a rapid
series of destructive events".

The crazy motherfucker was a Satan-Buddha hybrid!
L. Ron Hubbard

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:27 pm

Somehow I forgot to mention the ultimate goal of Scientology.

THE ULTIMATE GOAL.

Scientology processing is designed to help individual to accrue supernatural powers. The accruement begins with telepathy and exteriorization, then proceeds to telekinesis and teleportation followed by unspecified capabilities. The last, most desired god-like power is the ability to create a universe.

"A person who is completely rehabilitated and can do everything a spirit (thetan) should do, such as move universe (MEST) and control others from a distance, or create his own universe”.
Hubbard, Scientology 8-8008.

For a price of approximately $1 million one can become a god.
L. Ron Hubbard

TherEi

"A History of Man"

Post by TherEi » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:55 pm

The psychosex-dwarf that is the leader of the current Italian regime..sorry, government, came out with one of the most inflammatory comments last week, saying that I am without doubt the person whos been the most persecuted in the entire history of the world and the history of man. Now, thats a pretty big statement. Im sure there are others, more persecuted than him.
Surely the most persecuted people in history has to be the Jewish people.
Is Silvio suggesting that his being taken to court on charges of corruption, tax evasion, bribery, perjury etc..2,500 court appearances, according to him is worse than the historical persecution, enslavement and murder of peoples such as Jews, Africans, Indians...?
Ok, the British press actually mis

___
XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin: Most effective software for SMM

Return to “Study Technology”