Stopping OSA Idiots from Moving Up the Bridge

Share your experiences and comments about Scientology's "Study Technology".
Demented LRH

Stopping OSA Idiots from Moving Up the Bridge

Post by Demented LRH » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:57 pm

It is easy to fool the e-meter -- just keep your arms relaxed no matter what you say, and the needle will be floating. You can even say that you’re your own grandma, but the e-meter won’t be able to detect that you’re lying.

When a person is lying, his/her body becomes tense thus changing the flow of electricity across the e-meter, which leads to the needle stoppage (we all know that the e-meter is a simplified version of the lie detector, so the basic principles behind these devices are the same).

I mastered this deception techniques in 2 minutes without realizing that this knowledge precluded me from moving up the Bridge forever. I was a lazy Scientologist at that time who did not want to do proper word clearing.

This information about the technique of deceiving the e-meter changes a person’s outlook on e-meter auditing to such degree that he becomes unable to move on the Bridge.

Let me explain exactly what it does to the OSA idiots reading this article.
Knowing that relaxation of the arms leads to false readings, a pre-Clear or even an OT will be always in doubt about his grip on the e-meter. He will be thinking, “Is my grip is too tight or too loose to produce correct readings?”. Then he will try to control the hand force with which he holds the cans, which is a disaster in making -- he is not supposed to make ANY assumptions about the handling of the e-meter. Sooner or later all readings will become false because of the doubts that he subjects himself to. There is no way to remedy this pitiful situation (been there, done that).
I guarantee that after reading this post not a single OSA jerk will be moving up the Bridge. Say goodbye to your dreams of becoming the most advanced beings, you OSA dimwits!
But the worst is yet to come -- a month ago I revealed this cheating technique to the current Scientologists whom I contacted via Facebook. I tricked them into believing that I am a true Scientologist (a Sea Org member) acting on behalf of the Church. I said that they should familiarize themselves with this technique of e-meter deception in order to know what they SHOULD NOT do during the auditing sessions, and asked them to spread the information about it to their Scientology friends. I got plenty of thank-you notes in response.
Do you, idiots, realize what I did to the Standard Tech?
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

Don Carlo

Re: Stopping OSA Idiots from Moving Up the Bridge

Post by Don Carlo » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:27 pm

Heehee. It's like trying NOT to think of an elephant.

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:59 pm

Exactly, Don Carlo.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:26 pm

This is what I wrote:
----------------------------------------------------------
Dear XYZ,
I am a member of the most wonderful and advanced organization, Sea Org. I work for ASHO Day. I am a Class VIII auditor and OT VII. My current position is a Computer Programmer.
Recently the Sea Org database, which is linked to the Internet, was hacked by the criminal SP group, the Anonymous. The enemy had conducted syber attacks against us before, but this one was the most devastating. The street addresses and email addresses of thousands of Scientologists stored in our database were erased. We have backup files with duplicate information which remained unharmed. But it would take several months to convert this data from a hierarchy format into a relational format and insert it into the main database.
Meanwhile there is an urgent matter witch needs to be dealt with -- our enemy had sent emails to the Scientologists with false instructions of how to use new models of e-meters (soon these cutting-edge-technology devices will be entering the Scientology market). They wrote that PCs and OTs should keep their arms relaxed while holding the cans. This is absolutely NOT TRUE. In fact, LRH had discovered that this techniques is apt to produce FALSE READINGS. For obvious reason these LRH findings were kept confidential. He knew that mere knowledge of this deception technique would produce incorrect e-meter readings because the PCs and OTs would try to adjust their grip on the cans by thinking that they might be holding them either too tight or too loose. Because of the illegal Anonymous activities we are forced to make this LRH data public. Anyone who reads this data is in danger of not moving further on the Bridge. But we simply had no choice but to make this extremely dangerous disclosure of confidential data.
The OSA staff believe that the traitor, Marty Rathbun, had provided the Anonymous with this data.
The purpose of this letter is to warn the Scientologists that they should ignore the emails that came from the source known as Toby Canteen (she is a decent Scientologist and a former ASHO Foundation employee who has nothing to do with this deception)
We need to get to the targeted Scientologists fast, but we cannot do it without your help because of the Anonymous attacks carried out against our database.
Please, send a copy of this message to all your Scientology friends.
We have to protect the Bridge to Total Freedom.
Sincerely,
Jason Carney.
L. Ron Hubbard

Return to “Study Technology”