Thread derail + insults

Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
AngryGayPope

Thread derail + insults

Post by AngryGayPope » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:56 pm

Mark Bunker has criticized me in public on his website several times since 2008 yet, until now, I have said little about his work. Mark Bunker has done a LOT of good for the movement for DECADES. Hell, I drove his car back to the Hemet Sheriff's station in 2009 when he was arrested by the cult without cause at Gold Base.

VIDEO OF INCIDENT OF BUNKER ARREST: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdBKt1sURpA

But I really have to draw the line here. Now that even Tony Ortega on his blog is getting impatient with Mark I feel I have the right to say something too.

Mr. Bunker has been asking donations to make a movie FOREVER. Yet he produces nothing. But it won't be a "movie". Even "Going Clear" was not really a "movie" though I saw it at the Cinerama Dome. It was TV blown up big and shown in a theater to qualify for the Academy Awards. I loved it, but even it's own makers would testify that it is talking heady, barely has any re-creations, and is not "cinematic."

Mark's project will be, and always has been, a lot of barely edited talking heads. I'm glad the OP was moved by that clip, but most of it is a talking head sitting there for four minutes. Less engaged viewers would watch something else on YouTube because posters on that site are competing against millions of other videos, many of which are pirated professional shows that YouTube/Google has allowed to be copyright-raped.

Plus Mark can't compete with HBO and "Going Clear" under these circumstances. People with a bigger storytelling imagination are on the trail of this tale now. Mark thinks nothing of posting 45 minutes of unedited talking heads to YouTube. That is sloppy. He has barely posted anything to his site in the past six months that is original reporting other than the fact that he saw an exotic bird in Clearwater, Florida in a parking lot.

He moved to Clearwater (FLAG) the hot bed of Scientology. That is CRAZY! Yet he has no "man on the street" material he shot recently?

I may be controversial and confrontational, but at least when people donate to me they get an original stream of videos, websites and arrests (tee hee). Check my YouTube channel. There may be fluctuations in output but that output is steady overall since 2008. In fact, folks get my work whether they donate or NOT.

Mark's approach of standing at a site on camera saying "this is this and that is that" strikes me as professorial and dated. His documentary sensibilities appear to me to be dowdy.

I'm an Emmy winner, he's an Emmy winner. I do videos, he does videos, I feel I can criticize him where others can't. And I've waited since 2008 for this moment to do it as I didn't want to hurt the cause.

Well, Sci is collapsing on it's own with or without "the cause." So I feel I can say something.

Several years ago I TRIED to help Mark with his project. But I could not engage his visual sense. As a documentarian I have over seven years of visual assets from my video and still picture library of the Church going back to 2008. As a Disney animator I have another collection of graphic files both 2D and 3D. I offered to do 3D animation for him. Perhaps a logo for his project? A chart? etc.

He said "I can't think where I would need 3d animation in my project." WHAT? When I helped Karen De La Carriere with http://www.survivingscientology.com I did the opening logo and gobs of computer animation 2D and 3D jazzing up all kinds of stories. At one point I did too much 3D animation. This delayed my ouput to my producer Karen De La Carrere. That's when Karen experienced her first "Hollywood producer's moment". By the time I delivered the final product she was attending a wedding in Clearwater and barely remembered why she wanted it so badly anymore. Welcome to Hollywood, Karen.

Then Mark wrote something to me that made me realize what he was all about. He said "I would like that line art drawing that Anonymous did of me as 'Wise Beard Man' to be 3d animated. It should all fly together from 3D to 2D."

The idea of animating a statue to Mark's ego turned me off and I said "no." That is when I realized what Mark Bunker is still in it for after all these years. At this point the only reason he appears to be doing it is ego.

I think people should donate to me not him if they really want action.

'Alert'

Re: Knowledge Report: Mark Bunker's Movie

Post by 'Alert' » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:30 am

xenutv wrote:Pope, you make some valid points.
Many do not see it that way Mark.
Whilst you have been in this fight longer than many know...AGP is a johhny-come-lately that will always be about promoting himself and his own offerings.
Whilst I dont really understand the hold up on your project, I do understand those like AGP will only and always be about promoting themselves at any cost.

You are cancer AGP, and certainly have not earned the right to go after WMB.
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Egregious Philbin

Re: Knowledge Report: Mark Bunker's Movie

Post by Egregious Philbin » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:54 am

'Alert' wrote:
xenutv wrote:Pope, you make some valid points.
Many do not see it that way Mark.
Whilst you have been in this fight longer than many know...AGP is a johhny-come-lately that will always be about promoting himself and his own offerings.
Whilst I dont really understand the hold up on your project, I do understand those like AGP will only and always be about promoting themselves at any cost.

You are cancer AGP, and certainly have not earned the right to go after WMB.

Amen! Good luck Mark, as for AGP, his endless self promotion and nastiness got old, a long time ago.

'Alert'

Re: I think Mark Bunker is scamming donors "Superpower Style

Post by 'Alert' » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:42 am

AngryGayPope wrote:Mark Bunker has criticized me in public on his website several times since 2008
oh noze,criticism from someone that was here long before you wanted some recognition
AngryGayPope wrote:yet, until now, I have said little about his work.
And what could you possibly say? NOTHING, cancerous dog

AngryGayPope wrote:Mark Bunker has done a LOT of good for the movement for DECADES.
Although it doesnt give WBM a free pass, it certainly gives Mark something you will never garner from those that have seen much. Respect earned!

AngryGayPope wrote:Hell, I drove his car back to the Hemet Sheriff's station in 2009 when he was arrested by the cult without cause at Gold Base.
Shit, you better start another self congratulatory thread you can keep pushing atop all other threads!
AngryGayPope wrote:<snip a bunch of self adulation>
Pat yaself on the back, coz no-one else will--you cancerous dolt
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Return to “Dustbin”