Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
Philipe Luserne
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Philipe Luserne » Fri May 12, 2006 4:49 am

Quote: "well phil...you speak for toney in such a way you have EVERY thought HE has" End Quote.

Well, yes I understand Toney and exactly what he's going through. Most trained therapists (despite what the "experts" on this forum may try to claim otherwise, are people who've suffered in life. That's why they know how to help others in similar situations. Also, they frequently don't adopt the 'softly softly' approach, especially when dealing with abusers, as I am and will continue to do on this forum.

Quote: "...if you are going to refer to my 'dealings' with toney in this thread..how about YOU post what he wrote in response to me..in fact, since you 'claim' to have copied ALL toney's posts...you'll have no problem posting those attecking me and calling me names..will you?!?! "End Quote.

My my, what an inappropriate name "Alert". Your memory is obviously severely impaired. I believe you admitted you were/are a drug addict? This of course affects both the long term and short term memory. Go back and read your discourses with Toney. You saved and quoted all his responses yourself, so there's little need for me to reproduce it all, is there?

Quote: "As for the MacToney nick...its Mac<space>Toney." End Quote.

I repeat Toney never used the nick MacToney or Mac<space>Toney, or any other derivation thereof.

Quote: "If your going to continue in your 'campagn'..how about you 'backed' the accusations you make in relation to toney's treatment with posting what he deleted." End Quote.

You are now losing whatever little coherence you had. Your question is unintelligible.

Quote: "How convienient you show up just after toney deleted his posts..yet you have had 'contact' with toney for some time..but NEVER 'chimed in' until now." End Quote.

I've already explained to you why I deliberately didn't intervene here once. I don't intend to do so a second time. I’ve never stated that I’ve had contact with Toney “for some time�, only that I had a brief e-mail contact with him nearly a year ago. We lost contact after that.

Quote: "So in closing..I await you posting toneys EXACT posts in his 'tussle' with me, and I give you permission to post what I said in relation to toney. ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????" End Quote.

Once again you're rambling and losing coherence. I don't need to post what you said to Toney and his quoted replies saved by yourself, as it's still on this thread, unless you've deleted it all of course?

If so, I still have all my own saved copies of all of Toney’s threads, but I have no intention of reproducing them here, either for you or anyone else.

Final advice, seek the obvious help you need, but not from me of course.

Philipe

Don Carlo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Don Carlo » Fri May 12, 2006 4:53 am

Now you're the one being cold and dismissive of someone who needs help, Philipe. It's not so easy to be warm and supportive to someone who insults you, is it?

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Fri May 12, 2006 4:53 am

And yet you fail to produce the 'goods' phil..nothing other than you typing...no pasting of the posts...just you typing whatever you like to try MANIPULATE. Referring to what <I> wrote isnt the same as cuting and pasting the posts of mine AND toney's response.
YOURE A LIAR
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

programmer_guy

Post by programmer_guy » Fri May 12, 2006 4:54 am

Neil,

I can't see that your posting here (or reading posts here) is helping you at all.

Take a hiatus (maybe several months) and seek professional help - come back clean.

I am sure that many here would welcome you back under those conditions.

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Fri May 12, 2006 4:59 am

If you have stated why you 'stood back and did NOTHING' before..then you can quote your own posts..but you wont.You'll just keep doing what you are doing.
Being told by someone of your calibre that I'm losing 'coherence' means nothing..not until you can PROVe you have any REAL credibility in the field you profess.You have stated you basically have nothing to hide..you imply INTEGRITY...but have done NOTHING other than partaking in which you so strongly oppose.
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Fri May 12, 2006 5:00 am

Right! Not from you. Why am I not surprised?
Also, they frequently don't adopt the 'softly softly' approach, especially when dealing with abusers, as I am and will continue to do on this forum.
Big threat>...I'm shivering! :scatter:

Did you expect :bowdown: ??? Keep talking, you've already told
us you're leaving, you're not, you're "Done", you'll stay blah blah blah.

Is this supposed to be helping Toney? How? You're not helping Toney,
AT ALL.

No wonder you won't call me. People in your shoes never will.

Typical Floormat routine, and abusive as usual. Shame Shame...

Thank goodness there are people who care about others.
I thank each one of you who does, and who is willing to honestly
communicate: Something most Scientologists lost the ability to use, long ago. :wink:

Tory/Magoo~~ 8)

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Fri May 12, 2006 5:03 am

P said: "Seek the advice and help you need, but not from me, of course"

That's what I said, "Of course not. Why am I surprised?"

T

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Fri May 12, 2006 5:07 am

Philipe Luserne wrote:Well, yes I understand Toney and exactly what he's going through.
Im sure you do..anyone can make THAT claim

My my, what an inappropriate name "Alert". Your memory is obviously severely impaired. I believe you admitted you were/are a drug addict? This of course affects both the long term and short term memory. Go back and read your discourses with Toney. You saved and quoted all his responses yourself, so there's little need for me to reproduce it all, is there?
You seem a little unsure what I said about my past drug useage phil..so just paste toneys posts..not you typing them..cut&paste them with the dates and times.

I repeat Toney never used the nick MacToney or Mac<space>Toney, or any other derivation thereof.
You obviously have misinterpreted Mac<space>toney..its Mac toney

Once again you're rambling and losing coherence. I don't need to post what you said to Toney and his quoted replies saved by yourself, as it's still on this thread, unless you've deleted it all of course?
All that remains of toney in THIS thread are other peoples posts..other than the ones toney convieniently 'forgot'..Ive deleted nothing from this thread..so you'll have to show the cut&paste of toneys posts..in fact, dont bother..YOU A LIAR and have been found out.
If so, I still have all my own saved copies of all of Toney’s threads, but I have no intention of reproducing them here, either for you or anyone else.
Thats because you are a LIAR...simple.

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Fri May 12, 2006 5:14 am

You have stated you basically have nothing to hide..you imply INTEGRITY...but have done NOTHING other than partaking in which you so strongly oppose.
Scientologists ~~always~~claim they are "The most Ethical People on
The Planet". I just had this conversation with some friends today:

If, here in LA, you hear someone say how ethical they are, COUNT ON IT: There's a good chance they're either Scientologists (and VERY out Ethics at that), or have been taught by someone who is from C of S.

Truly, many Scios I knew were some of THE Most UN ethical people I'd
ever known. They give a new face to "ethics". "Ethics===Do whatever you NEED to do, to KEEP SCIENTOLOGY WORKING, and SQUASHING ANY AND ALL OF THEIR CRITICS"

Integrity? He's shown more abuse of that right here on xenu.net
than I can believe. He'll ask for a specific, and here it is:
ANYONE pretending to be a mental health professional, when they are not....and speaking about suicide---no matter who---is HUGE out
Integrity!
P says re me asking him to call, 'Why would I call you? You post your phone number like candy__" Well, 2 other mental health professionals
who are critics had no problem calling me. In fact, they were thrilled to be in touch. Why not you? Oh....geeee.....what *could* that be? Yes, I post my phone number, and MANY people have called me, almost daily, to share their stories, to ask advice, to ask me to do interviews. I guess I do see why you'd be against that!

Time to go to another thread...this one (he hopes) will go on forever.

Remember: The more we waste time here, the less time we're talking about Scientology: A true goal of OSA!

To those lurking: Keep reading the Web sites: There's Tons of facts there.

Later :lol:

Tory/Magoo~~ 8)
(818) 841-3632

serenitynow

Post by serenitynow » Fri May 12, 2006 5:25 am

Magoo is right,

continuing this discussion too long does distract from the matters at hand, and here that would be undressing Scientology.

I would have to say this though, to get back on topic, instead of focusing on what posters at OCMB did to Toney, maybe Philippe should take a look at the Church of Scientology's role in Toney's mental health. Maybe Philippe, being a concerned mental health professional should look into the Lisa McPherson case. Maybe Philippe should ask himself how Scientology promises to cure people of mental and physical illness and yet time and time again fails to deliver.

The Church of Scientology lies, and they would like nothing more than to see this board made into a zoo.

OCMB does a good job undressing Scientology. Scientology has a lot of skeletons in its closet. There are threads here Scientology doesn't want people to see.

Let's start bumping people!

Serenity Now
"We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us."- Joseph Campbell

Philipe Luserne

Post by Philipe Luserne » Fri May 12, 2006 5:44 am

Quote Don Carlo: "Now you're the one being cold and dismissive of someone who needs help, Philipe. It's not so easy to be warm and supportive to someone who insults you, is it?" End Quote.

Don Carlo, this person, who obviously needs professional help, has never come to this board suicidal or otherwise, asking for such. In fact she’s shown a shrill and angry persona that would never dream of opening up and asking for help, professional or otherwise. Just my opinion you understand? Whatever Toney’s occasionally abrasive demeanour revealed, we did at least have his explicit opening up of all his problems and admittance that he indeed needed help.

So, a big difference between "Alerts" and Toney’s situation, wouldn’t you agree Don Carlo?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Programmer Guy: "Neil,

I can't see that your posting here (or reading posts here) is helping you at all.

Take a hiatus (maybe several months) and seek professional help - come back clean.

I am sure that many here would welcome you back under those conditions." End Quote.

Programmer Guy, you can keep referring to me as Neil/Toney until the cows come home if it makes you feel comfortable. Only it doesn't make me so, as I've come to this board with a serious purpose. Part one of that is underway and at the moment, speaking tentatively, seems to be progressing well. Part two, at the risk of repeating myself a thousand times, was to try to educate some of the more responsible members here how to treat someone such as Toney and arguably more importantly, how to defend them from morons, for want of a better word.

Plus I’m still waiting for evidence from you regarding the serious professional accusations you made against me in this thread. Before trying to do so (because you won't find any infringement of my professional code of ethics) just remember anything I post regarding Toney and his condition, now has his full and retrospective blessing.

So, unless you can find evidence to the contrary and are indeed a gentleman, I expect an apology and retraction of your accusation. On the other hand if you're someone who always likes to be right, even when he's wrong, well I’ll have to alter my perception of you also. You at least will not be alone, but it’s not an honorable position and I've previously considered you a man of integrity.

Philipe

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Fri May 12, 2006 5:50 am

Alert wrote:
Philipe Luserne wrote:Well, yes I understand Toney and exactly what he's going through.
Im sure you do..anyone can make THAT claim

You seem a little unsure what I said about my past drug useage phil..so just paste toneys posts..not you typing them..cut&paste them with the dates and times.

You obviously have misinterpreted Mac<space>toney..its Mac toney

All that remains of toney in THIS thread are other peoples posts..other than the ones toney convieniently 'forgot'..Ive deleted nothing from this thread..so you'll have to show the cut&paste of toneys posts..in fact, dont bother..YOU A LIAR and have been found out.
Thats because you are a LIAR...simple.
?

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Fri May 12, 2006 6:02 am

Philipe Luserne wrote:Quote Don Carlo: "Now you're the one being cold and dismissive of someone who needs help, Philipe. It's not so easy to be warm and supportive to someone who insults you, is it?" End Quote.

Don Carlo, this person, who obviously needs professional help, has never come to this board suicidal or otherwise, asking for such. In fact she’s shown a shrill and angry persona that would never dream of opening up and asking for help, professional or otherwise. Just my opinion you understand? Whatever Toney’s occasionally abrasive demeanour revealed, we did at least have his explicit opening up of all his problems and admittance that he indeed needed help.

So, a big difference between "Alerts" and Toney’s situation, wouldn’t you agree Don Carlo?Philipe
nice try phil...glad to see you 'assume' gender..and I stand by what I say..YOU ARE A LIAR and its very evident where you make it evident you would refuse help to someone based on what they have typed in response to you...I can set my watch by you phil..you chime in after a pretty specific amount of time has passed.
Just because you 'assume' I have never beed suicidal doesnt mean I havent. Just because I havent told 'my story' in its entirety, doesnt mean I wont.
Youre no professional in the field of Mental Health...you are nothing more than someone with a hidden agenda. Of all the professional 'Mental Health' workers Ive dealt with in the last 2 years or so....you'd be akin to Hubbards 'view' on mental health.
Anyone can make any BASELESS claim to a 'profession' on the Internet phil..youre no different. Thats why you fail to CATEGORICALLY prove you have toney's deleted posts...your credentials as a 'professional'.What are YOU hiding?
You'll keep reviving this thread over and over and over and over...no matter how many times it gets pushed down the list through inactivity..you have a purpose here, and it has NOTHING to do the /mental wellbeing' of ANYONE. Youre a disgace.

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Fri May 12, 2006 6:10 am

but it’s not an honorable position and I've previously considered you a man of integrity.
Honor and Integrity?

Remember what I said earlier.....

Bah! :bs:

Tory/Magoo~~ 8)

Hubbard's Mushroom

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Fri May 12, 2006 6:16 am

Toney must be treated with kid gloves.
Because he is fragile, so says Philipe.

But Philipe, the "mental health professional" abuses everyone
in his path.

Did Philipe ever stop to consider that some of the people
he is abusing could be as fragile as Toney?

Of course not.

Typical alcoholic egocentric stance.

Return to “Dustbin”