Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
Philipe Luserne
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Philipe Luserne » Fri May 12, 2006 7:15 am

And Magoo, stay the fuck away from me. I neither want discourse with you or interaction in any way. I've said my piece to you today, you've made your, what is it now, fifth or sixth response to my one?

Such has it always been with you Tory - The Sound of one mouth Blathering.

Get over yourself, get your narcissistic personality disorder treated and stay away from me.

Don't address me in your posts, don't ever dream of contacting me personally.

Do you think you can manage those simple requests to just simply not either refer to me or address me?

Because if not, I'll find a way to enforce it. Got that?

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Fri May 12, 2006 7:16 am

Philipe Luserne wrote:I rest my case and withdraw from any further communication with this person that may only push her further to the edge, given the antagonistic transference she's applied to me from her anger at Toney, her Father, her Mother or who knows what.

I request that any suitably qualified professional here intervene and contact this lady who goes by the moniker "Alert".
HOW DAR YOU MENTIONM MY PAREANTS..THEY WERE GOOD TO ME YA DOG!
MY PARENTS ARE DEAD YOU CUNT!
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Fri May 12, 2006 7:18 am

PS. I will be reporting this post to the authorities as she has made threats against my life.
[/quote]

Now wait a minute: Didn't you just say before: "I rest my case, I won't be speaking to her anymore". What's up? Was this the "Product" you were hoping for? To drive someone to the brinks?

Yes, you DID egg her on, posting only her posts, refusing to post both sides. I say you want to run to the authorities: Do it. The logs are all right here. My guess? It's just one more of your skillion threats.

And "Mellissa"? You dive in here on the 29th page to complain it LOOKS like a "Mess"? Why are you here?

Most of us are here as we either escaped a mind control CULT Called Scientology, or others are here to expose their abuses...beginning with they trying to STOP FREE SPEECH, and some are just here because they're interested, and little Tommy Cruise (*now honorary SP) brought SO much attention to how wacky Scientology is, that many new people just dropped on by, thanks to the Internet.

SOoooooooooooo...why are you here? What do you care about this?

I'd like to know. I don't care if you complain about me, although that iS an ongoing OSA line they try to run. But IF you say junk, I have every right to answer: That's what a message board is all about. You started that, and yes, I had something to say about it. Only Scientology would call
"Fun" "Kindergarten". You all DID lose your senses of humor, long ago!

:alien: :jocolor: :bslame: :smile2:

Tory/Magoo~~ 8)

Hubbard's Mushroom
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Fri May 12, 2006 7:18 am

Philipe "the mental health professional" says Alert needs
mental help. (after he pushed Alert over the edge with his
abuse. )

Why don't you offer to help Alert yourself, Philipe "the mental
health professional?"

Hubbard's Mushroom

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Fri May 12, 2006 7:19 am

By the way, your new sock puppet Mellisa is not
very impressive.

BobDylan

Post by BobDylan » Fri May 12, 2006 7:21 am

Philipe Luserne wrote:And Magoo, stay the fuck away from me. I neither want discourse with you or interaction in any way. I've said my piece to you today, you've made your, what is it now, fifth or sixth response to my one?

Such has it always been with you Tory - The Sound of one mouth Blathering.

Get over yourself, get your narcissistic personality disorder treated and stay away from me.

Don't address me in your posts, don't ever dream of contacting me personally.

Do you think you can manage those simple requests to just simply not either refer to me or address me?

Because if not, I'll find a way to enforce it. Got that?
PLEASE don't say that to her - its just heat of the moment ...

this Toney thing got out of hand somehow...

(if you reply by clicking the 'quote button" when replying- the post u are replying to should post highlight for you)
Last edited by BobDylan on Fri May 12, 2006 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Fri May 12, 2006 7:22 am

THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD.... A PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD.

You always have described yourself perfectly, in trying to twist who I am, and am not.

I think my Dad said it best: "Takes one to know one".

Sticks and stones, dear......

Have a nice night! Don't stay up too long :wink:

Tory/Magoo~ 8)

Hubbard's Mushroom

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Fri May 12, 2006 7:23 am

"Because if not, I'll find a way to enforce it. Got that?"

Philipe "the mental health bully" is throwing
another temper tantrum!

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Fri May 12, 2006 7:28 am

Ya...........Didn't HE Just say he was "going to the authorities" about
some supposed "Threat on my life"?

Well...................errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....what exactly was THAT?

Thanks P....you're really rockin tonight as Mr. mental health professional, eh? As I said, "Don't stay up too late, kids!"

My best to all.........and have a cream soda if ya need one :wink:

Tory/Magoo~~

Melissa

Post by Melissa » Fri May 12, 2006 7:31 am

I'm here because this is a message board. A public message board. Now stop your routine interrogation tactics. Geesh, it's tough to get anyone to respond to what's actually posted here, i'n't it?

Regardless of what I'm here for, or whatever other nonsensical tangents the Clambake Special Affairs agents can drum up, the fact remains: the threads here end up looking like a toddler's playpen thanks to the juvenile cartoons, animations, drawings, photographs and irregular text.

Ever see a circus, with the big garish tent, clowns on stilts, elephants in glitter and so on? That's what this place looks like, not any sort of mature discussion forum.

Calling it like I see it.

*Mel*

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Fri May 12, 2006 7:32 am

P ...the mental health professional...wrote:

"And Magoo, stay the fuck away from me"

SOME HOW...>Call me Crazy....but THAT just doesn't

DOES NOT

ring of a mental health anything!

Final night......no kidding! :cya:

Tory/Magoo~~

Hubbard's Mushroom

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Fri May 12, 2006 7:32 am

Good for you,
ms. "tidy maid professional".

BobDylan

Post by BobDylan » Fri May 12, 2006 7:33 am

Philipe Luserne wrote:My quote facilities don't work for some reason, .
RE: QUOTE FACILITIES
ITS EASY- WHEN REPLYING JUST CLICK ON THE 'QUOTE' ICON UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER OF EACH POST...

THAT IS WHY MY HEAD WAS SPINNING FROM READING THIS THREAD- DIFFICULT TO DICIPHER WHAT IS WHAT, IN SOME OF THE POSTS

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Fri May 12, 2006 7:36 am

PS: "Final nite"...I meant

I'm saying "Good night" for the final time,

Not (as I'm sure OSA would love) that this is my final night here.

Nawwwwwwwwwww....this place is just startin' to rock :wink:

See ya tomorrow....and have FUN! :alien: :onebounce:
Dispite "Mels" bitching. Remember what hubbard said:
"Seriousness=MASS"

Dum da Dum Dum.

T

Philipe Luserne

Post by Philipe Luserne » Fri May 12, 2006 7:42 am

Quote the demented, constantly provoking Mushroom: Philipe "the mental health professional" says Alert needs mental help. (after he pushed Alert over the edge with his abuse. ) End Quote.

You people really are a piece of work, especially you Mushroom. She demanded I reproduce her posts. Read her numerous and provoking posts, moron.

Quote Tory: Yes, you DID egg her on, posting only her posts, refusing to post both sides. I say you want to run to the authorities: Do it. The logs are all right here. My guess? It's just one more of your skillion threats. End Quote.

Refer to my reply above idiot. I also posted both sides, hers and Toney's that she’d accused me of lying about because I couldn't reproduce it. The only "egging on" came from that demented individual.

But no, you're right the logs won't lie and as for my threats, I've only been here three days. You know nothing about me, but you will find I don't make idle threats, especially when concerning threats to my life.

I'm speaking to my lawyer at this very minute. She will be held accountable.

Philipe

Return to “Dustbin”