Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
Roan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Roan » Fri May 12, 2006 7:44 am

Melissa wrote:Regardless of what I'm here for...
Calling it like I see it.

*Mel*
Mel,
How are your stats?
“The failure to condemn an activity is indeed, an offer of tacit approval.
All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.” — Edmund Burke

Melissa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Melissa » Fri May 12, 2006 7:45 am

Magoo, how dare you call me a bitch?

Well, I guess it could be worse. At least you didn't use an animated smiley-face holding a "bitch" sign while going through a tap-dance routine.

*Mel*

Roan

Post by Roan » Fri May 12, 2006 7:51 am

Melissa wrote:Magoo, you bitch...

...you smiley-face bitch tap-dance routine.

*Mel*
Mel,

What is your current staff training or auditing level?

What's your hat?
All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.” — Edmund Burke

Melissa

Post by Melissa » Fri May 12, 2006 7:52 am

Roan, if you are going to go to the trouble of creating a fantasy life for me why should you need me to fill in the details?

If you think an abundance of cartoons, animated doodles, crayon drawings, clowns on stilts and so on are appropriate and necessary, well that's dandy. I personally don't fancy it, and feel it detracts from the content of the site.

*Mel*

Hubbard's Mushroom

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Fri May 12, 2006 7:57 am

CoS = Circus of Scientology

they have their own tents.
they are like trained animals doing their tricks
for the ringmaster DM.

They have lots of clowns.

plus a big elephant in the living room
they pretend is not there.

Roan

Post by Roan » Fri May 12, 2006 7:59 am

I'm interested in answers to the questions I asked you.

Where are you at on The Bridge, Mel?

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Fri May 12, 2006 8:01 am

Dr. Phil, may I humbly suggest that you might be more in your element at www.iamapompousass.com ? Take Melissa, Toney and Null Portal with you.

TIA, Ladybird

Hubbard's Mushroom

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Fri May 12, 2006 8:05 am

I wonder where Alert is?
I hope he's ok after Neil's abuse.

Melissa

Post by Melissa » Fri May 12, 2006 8:06 am

Well, whatever you have to say about Scientology... at least their web site looks like it's intended for an adult audience.

This place, with its ridiculous avatars, absurd signatures, cartoons, annoying animations, drawings, pictures and irregular text more resembles an episode of H.R. Pufnstuf.

Sorry if the truth stings a bit, but there it is.

*Mel*

Hubbard's Mushroom

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Fri May 12, 2006 8:13 am

Hmmmm...... Hubbard valued artists.

Don't you?

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Fri May 12, 2006 8:15 am

Melissa wrote:Well, whatever you have to say about Scientology... at least their web site looks like it's intended for an adult audience.

This place, with its ridiculous avatars, absurd signatures, cartoons, annoying animations, drawings, pictures and irregular text more resembles an episode of H.R. Pufnstuf.

Sorry if the truth stings a bit, but there it is.

*Mel*
I suggest that if you have any complaints or suggestions regarding site design and functionality then you start a new thread in the appropriate forum section : Feedback & Help.

Hubbard's Mushroom

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Fri May 12, 2006 8:15 am

Dang Ladybird! you got me!

I clicked on your website link before I read the
"I am a pompous ass. com"

good one.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri May 12, 2006 8:27 am

This thread is dustbinned. Poster Alert is hereby publicly warned, others have been PM'ed. Please guys, help me here.
Andreas @ www.xenu.net
[b]- Life is not a test.[/b]

Return to “Dustbin”