Off topic - but very important about hacked satellites

Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
ambassador_yak
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ambassador_yak » Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:44 am

Cansouth,

You realize don't you that the Klingon Embassy frequently posts at this site? We have been sending signals through your Earth satellites for years now. In fact that's how we created Hurricane Katrina. And if you keep tattling on people that are doing this we promise to do even worse!
Our revels now are ended. these our actors, as I foretold you, were all spirits and are melted into air, into thin air . . . We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.-Shakespeare

Braveheart's Girlfriend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Braveheart's Girlfriend » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:00 pm

ROFL! Image

Nah, I think the guy's got somethin' thar. It could explain Tom Cruise's behavior since last April... Image

K'Z'K

Post by K'Z'K » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:14 pm

anti-Hub-bub wrote:...should I put on my "tin-foil" hat? :roll:

Not according to this paper.

And, yes, for the slow and hungover out there, it is a joke. I think.

-K'Z'K

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:16 am

Maybe the power from a satellite is not so strong, but I think the hacker kind of splits up the signals into very fine and small high-resolutioned signals, so the signals can penetrate peoples brains.
"High resolution" refers to the image quality on a monitor. It is a term used in digital video. There are no "high resolution" signals as you describe them. Signals occur at discrete wavelengths in the EM spectrum. Strictly speaking, all signals have to be received, processed, cleaned up, and amplified -- especially when they are coming from, say, a geosynchronous satellite that is parked at 22,000 miles above the Earth. The hacker can't send high resolution signals unless the victim has the equipment to process the hacker's signal into high resolution digital imagery; perhaps the hacker is Xemoo sending mental image pictures into video monitors of people he does not like?

Assuming that a geosynchronous satellite had a camera that could actually see a person's head from 22,000 miles away, the problem becomes one of power. A satellite signal that travels 22,000 miles has extremely low power.

Conversely, if this hacker of whom you speak could hide a GPS transmitter on the victim, a low orbit satellite would know where to aim its signal once it acquired the GPS signal. However, a satellite in low orbit has a very high velocity. The Hubble Space Telescope, for example, orbits at only 380 miles up (610 kilometers) and has an orbital period of 97 minutes. What this means is that a low orbit satellite moves very fast over the ground and would have only a fraction of time to direct a signal at someone on the ground. The Hubble circles the Earth in 97 minutes. The Earth's circumfrence is 24,900 miles and so that tells us that thge HST is screaming along at 15,400 mph at 380 miles above Earth. The problem here is time.

You are also confusing a laser beam with a signal. One would need a laser to get such directionality in aiming malign beams at some hapless person. Even then, a laser beam diverges, (expands) over distance and becomes larger and larger. While its energy remains constant, beam divergence weakens its power across all points in the beam.

I think you may be conceptualizing laser beams being shot at people from satellites and calling this high resolution signals. This is not being done at present. However, science can hit satellites with very high-powered Earth-based military lasers. The Soviets hit a US Space Shuttle in the 1980's with such a laser and knocked out some of its systems.

cansouth, you come here very often with theories that are not scientific. Like Scientology, these theories of your are pseudo-scientific. If you want to become at least scientifically plausible in your vast theories, you should go spend four years getting a college degree with a major in electronics. Something like that.

I don't think there is a hacker hacking a satellite in order to shoot "very fine and small high-resolutioned signals" into people's brains. I rather think it is your Body Thetans tricking you.

simkatu

Post by simkatu » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:10 pm

anti-Hub-Bub wrote:Until you guys get this figured out...

...should I put on my "tin-foil" hat? :roll:
The folks at MIT did research showing that the tin foil hat actually increases the amount of radio waves inside the head, so that it acts more as an antenna instead of a shield. The researchers speculate that the government itself started the tin-foil helmet craze as a means to better implement mind control.

The study is called: "On the Effectiveness of Aluminium Foil Helmets:
An Empirical Study"
, Ali Rahimi, Ben Recht, Jason Taylor, Noah Vawter. 17 Feb 2005

You can read it here:

http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

Take care,
Simkatu

(for the mentally impaired: TWAJS )

cansouth

Post by cansouth » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:19 am

Here is a link to a website where information about the satellite hacking is collected:

http://www.geocities.com/hackedsatellites/

Prufrock

Post by Prufrock » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:50 am

cansouth wrote:Here is a link to a website where information about the satellite hacking is collected:

http://www.geocities.com/hackedsatellites/
Well, there you have it. It's on the internet, therefore it must be true.
"Just think, I turned to a cult for mindless happiness when I had beer all along." - Homer Simpson

"$cientology must be the only church without a religion." - Peter Schilte f.k.a. Navy

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:18 am

cansouth, I read the website you linked and it contains numerous errors. The most glaring error was this statement:
The hackers motive for hacking satellites is probably to read the mind and thoughts of USAs president George W. Bush.
In the opening section, the hacker is sending signals to people's brains to affect their movements and behavior. These are one-way signals from satellites into brains.

What would have to happen for the hacker to read Bush's brain would be that Bush's brain would have to be able to send signals back to the satellite. Then the satellite would have to send the signals back to the hacker. The fact is that a human being's brain does not have enough power to transmit signals to a satellite. And the story also assumes that a hacker could send signals that would make human brain could encode its thoughts in intelligible form and then transmit it to the satellite and then to the hacker.

This is all impossible.

What are you so afraid of cansouth? Are you afraid that someone is trying to hurt you?

Carreg

Re: Off topic - but very important about hacked satellites

Post by Carreg » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:36 pm

cansouth wrote:1. A private person has hacked several satellites and sends out illegal signals probably all over the world. The signals make people behave physical different than normal. ...
is this serious? surely not

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:54 pm

It is not serous. It is ridiculous.

Carreg

Post by Carreg » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:57 pm

... and untrue.
(?)

cansouth

Post by cansouth » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:20 am

What I write is serious and true. I am not a lier.

It was probably the satellite hacker who made president George W. Bush write this note the 14. of September 2005:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0, ... 96,00.html
http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/uriks ... 115556.ece

Note that it happened after 6. of June 2005

The note President Bush wrote about visiting the bathroom, was written the 14. of September 2005. Three days after 11. september. He wrote it in United Nations during a Security Council meeting in New York. In the same organisation where Colin Powell argued for going to war against Iraq.

Return to “Dustbin”