Dustbin

Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nec_v20
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by nec_v20 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:34 am

Fuck it Merlin,

I-Loki, I am not going to see you damned with faint praise. It is not as if you will have left here.

At 70 years of age, yes you do have a basis for dropping the job.

On the other hand you would not want an asshole like me taking over from you.

On the gripping hand, at least stick around until an adequate replacement can be found - please.

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Dustbin”