Dustbin

Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Toney
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Toney » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:28 am

Pedophile Bull wrote:Bored and sick?

No, he's just sick.

I say send him back to scientology and out of our hair
Do you wanna find out I'm not too sick pedbull?

I can be over NYC in a jiffy? Got friends on the lower east side.

Let's exchange numbers? I really feel we've a lot to offer each other.

I just want outa your hair.

This board thinks you're a harmless Jerk. I think you may be otherwise.

Let's meet up in person and thrash it all out.

What ya sa?

But in case you don't want to meet, which will be a shame, I'm on your case from now on regardless.
Last edited by Toney on Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Toney
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Toney » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:40 pm

Toney wrote:
Pedophile Bull wrote:Bored and sick?

No, he's just sick.

I say send him back to scientology and out of our hair
Do you wanna find out I'm not too sick pedbull?

I can be over NYC in a jiffy? Got friends on the lower east side.

Let's exchange numbers? I really feel we've a lot to offer each other.

I just want outa your hair.

This board thinks you're a harmless Jerk. I think you may be otherwise.

Let's meet up in person and thrash it all out.

What ya sa?

But in case you don't want to meet, which will be a shame, I'm on your case from now on regardless.
Pedbull has been strangely very silent on said bountiful offer?

I was so very sure my recent upcoming trip to New York City would have been so mutually beneficent for both ourselves, not least in the extracting of one and the other from each others hair?

This silence is very troublesome to ones spirit and vexes one so. I must have some form of restitution and supplication offered as form of redress, otherwise the gravest of consequences, I fear, will follow.

What sayeth thee Pitbull?

Return to “Dustbin”