Dustbin

Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Toney
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Toney » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:15 pm

I want you to know I was doing you a favor in the first place reading your drivel
Oh, I'm indebted you arrogant fuck. Sheesh, with the high imbecile quotient on this board, a revolving, changing moderator would be "fun" indeed. Better stick with the one or two (there must be at least that?) retards that you're sure about.
In the third, ...there won't be a third
I sure hope that's a promise. Something tells me I doubt it with the prevalence of low IQ "gotta get the last grunt in" morons around here.

Have at it sweetness.

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Dustbin”