BLACK SCIENTOLOGY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM

Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
thetaalien
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by thetaalien » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:05 am

UK nuclear export sent to Iran claim

The Australian | January 8 2006

BRITAIN has allowed the export to Iran of a cargo of radioactive material that experts believe could be used by the Islamic Republic as part of a nuclear weapons programme, The Observer reported.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ja ... _claim.htm

If you have any claims, ask them to Her Britanick Majesty.

pitbull
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by pitbull » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:13 am

Who cares about operations in the UK,
when we have CHEMTRAILS right here:

http://www.rense.com/politics6/chemdatapage.html
There's an old saying: when the going gets tough - pit bulls call a Scientologist."
-David Miscavige- 8 October, 1993
http://www.earthstation1.com/ThemeSongs/Branded.wav

thetaalien

Post by thetaalien » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:14 am

thetaalien

Post by thetaalien » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:16 am

"Don't feed the troll" Just read and learn. And enjoy. It's a game. Like it? want a better one?

thetaalien

Post by thetaalien » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:18 am

Thanks PIt Bull, let me read the link:

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:53 am

Thetaalien: Who are the Shadow Men behind Scientology?

If you tell me Mead Emory or George Bush I'll know you're not grooved in.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

ambassador_yak

Post by ambassador_yak » Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:30 am

All Scientology is inherently evil no matter where it is.
Our revels now are ended. these our actors, as I foretold you, were all spirits and are melted into air, into thin air . . . We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.-Shakespeare

thetaalien

Post by thetaalien » Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:19 pm

An aceptable answer would be the Sadow USA Federal Government's keepers, that is, the British Crown, but who are the men behind the USA Federal Goverment's keepers, would you want the answer? just my own idea of the answer?

And after I give you my answer, would you enlighten me with your answer?

Please?

thetaalien

Post by thetaalien » Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:20 pm

Jack, that anwer lacks diplomacy.

thetaalien

Post by thetaalien » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:42 pm

Enjoy this:
...the potential terrorist list in the UK, which under section 44 of the terrorism act has ensnared at least 119,000 people, most of them innocent protesters, the number is likely to be far higher. Britain's population is only 60 million compared to the US at 295 million.
Just substitute the Flag:

White House advisors are openly discussing the legality of crushing a child's testicles as part of the war on terror. Preparation for the internment of thousands of Americans who are 'disloyal' in times of emergency are afoot.
Beleive me, the Duke of Edimburg is more more viscious with british 'disloyal' subjects.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/gul ... stages.htm

thetaalien

Post by thetaalien » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:46 pm

That is, His Nazi Royal Highness, Philip:

thetaalien

Post by thetaalien » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:48 pm

Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, Earl of Merioneth and Baron Greenwich, was born Prince of Greece and Denmark in Corfu on 10 June 1921; the only son of Prince Andrew of Greece. His paternal family is of Danish descent - Prince Andrew was the grandson of King Christian IX of Denmark. His mother was Princess Alice of Battenberg, the eldest child of Prince Louis of Battenberg and sister of Earl Mountbatten of Burma. Prince Louis became a naturalised British subject in 1868, joined the Royal Navy and rose to become an Admiral of the Fleet and First Sea Lord in 1914. During the First World War he changed the family name to Mountbatten and was created Marquess of Milford Haven. Prince Philip adopted the family name of Mountbatten when he became a naturalised British subject and renounced his Royal title in 1947. Prince Louis married one of Queen Victoria's granddaughters. Thus, The Queen and Prince Philip both have Queen Victoria as a great-great-grandmother. They are also related through his father's side. His paternal grandfather, King George I of Greece, was Queen Alexandra's brother.

The engagement of Lieutenant Philip Mountbatten to Princess Elizabeth was announced in July 1947 and the marriage took place in Westminster Abbey on 20 November. Shortly before the wedding, the bridegroom was created Duke of Edinburgh, Earl of Merioneth and Baron Greenwich with the style of His Royal Highness and appointed a Knight of the Garter by the King. The Queen and Prince Philip had two children before and two after The Queen succeeded to the throne.

Since The Queen's accession, The Duke of Edinburgh, who is Patron or President of some 800 organisations, has played a prominent part in many aspects of national life. His special interests are in scientific and technological research and development, the encouragement of sport, the welfare of young people, and conservation and the environment.
http://personales.ya.com/fororeal/enbrit.htm

ambassador_yak

Post by ambassador_yak » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:41 am

I'm glib,

That has to be the coolest clip art I"ve seen so far.

Theta alien, If you think that stinks did you know that the nuclear scientist that invented the bomb in Pakistan was trained in the United States how to make one? The United State's Government is extremely guilty of negligence against its own people. I call this another attempt to import another 9/11, I suspect Osama Bin Laden is running our country sometimes. Either that or Osama is George's boyfriend. Muslims hate Americans with a passion. Any government sympathetic to the Jews is treated like it is Jewish.
Our revels now are ended. these our actors, as I foretold you, were all spirits and are melted into air, into thin air . . . We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.-Shakespeare

thetaalien

Post by thetaalien » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:25 am

I know that Georege Bush Senior is a pedophile, but maybe George W. is a homosexual masochist (besides being a junky drunkard) that gets exited over schimitars (Muslim swords).

Who knows. By the way, being a suppressive person, he is shouting loudly to be stopped. That's what suppressives allways do.
Bush's name had repeatedly surfaced in the Nebraska scandal. But his name was first put into print in July 1989, a little less than a month
after the Washington call boy affair had first made headlines. Omaha's
leading daily newspaper reported, "One child, who has been under
psychiatric care, is said to believe she saw George Bush at one of
King's parties." / Note #4
http://informantnews.com/joesufos/nazi/15.html

thetaalien

Post by thetaalien » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:31 am

His Royal Highness must be glad you liked the Clip Art.

This might be the Duke's Charriot, it's believed to be a Nazi UFO.

http://informantnews.com

Return to “Dustbin”