I am calling out Ball of Fluff And Basicbasic

Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
'Alert'

I am calling out Ball of Fluff And Basicbasic

Post by 'Alert' » Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:27 pm

Alright Fluffy and Terril...lets get down to the nitty gritty about why you pair are REALLY participating in a site designed to "undress scientology"
Terril...all you do is peddle Free$one and 'standard tech' that has lead to MANY deaths including Lisa MacPhersons

Ball of Fluff...all you do is defend Terrils posts like you were HIS bitch.You have made statements regarding 'the tech didnt kill Lisa..it was the individuals and management'.

I dont expect EITHER of you pair to respond to my thread as you both avoid issues of relevence CONTINUOSLY...that's because the TRUTH hurts the LIARS and the pair of you are LIARS.You may have fooled many people in the past...but I'm no fool and I see SUCCINCTLY what you pair are attempting to do, lay a foundation for when Scientologists start leaving on mass so you can round up the VICTIMS into FREE$ONE.

There is NO denying that you pair profess the 'tech' is workable in 'standard' form.Whatever form the 'tech' is...WONT and CANT change the fact the 'tech' was developed by a man who lied, cheated his way through life.
How could he develop workable 'tech'?
Was Einstien a liar?Edison?Hawkings? NO!
Hubbard lied and left a legacy of lies for people like YOU pair to continue his endeavour to 'make his mark' on the World.
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

tom_

Post by tom_ » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:01 pm

Shouldn't this be directed towards Pitbull and U-Mike too?

tp
<<<<<<>>>>>>
www.stopscientology.com www.FairGamed.org
www.xenutv.com
www.madvillelaw.net
www.lermanet.com
Tom C on $cn http://www.scientomogy.info/ :)

nunya
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by nunya » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:21 pm

You know, I stopped coming to this message board because there is so much lame bickering on it. These "I'm calling out (insert name here)" posts don't do a whole lot to expose anything. They do, however, make the board look, to a casual observer, like a hen house.
That's MY two cents. Don't spend it all in one place.
We will never forget Lisa
http://www.lisamcpherson.org/

friendly nature
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by friendly nature » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:25 pm

and your point is?

tom_

Post by tom_ » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:48 pm

Nunya, you should be aware that Hubtoad was a master at creating "lame bickering." So much so, he wrote HCO PLs and bulletins has how to inflict it through is cult adherants and cause caos and confusion in the public's eyes.

His desired end results was...

$cn = OK, good, benign

Critics of $cn = not OK, bad, lame bickerers

Just a thought for you. :)

Tom

Crimson

nunya

Post by Crimson » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:04 pm

Nunya I respectfully disagree. As a newbie I can say I have read through tons of these posts and when one of these scio morons attacks someone in here it's basically just insults and nothing to back up thier claims. what it exposes in my opinion is that they dont know what the hell they are talking about and they have no defense for themselves or the BS they spread. Just my opinion.
Crimson
I miss you Frankie.

Return to “Dustbin”