Insults not allowed

Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
tamasin-sp

Insults not allowed

Post by tamasin-sp » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:13 am

My reaction here is.... I am sick to death of of the reactions of #1Karen - If she is SO outraged by what happened to her son, then she should be equally outraged at what happened to ALL of the children on the APOLLO.But that does NOT matter does it? NO it does NOT, as far as she is concerned this ONLY happened to her son, under David Miscavige. I have seen the Daily Mail in England publish pictures of Karen de La Cariere along with Terri Gillham, Janis Gillham, Tori Christman and wait for it, Samantha Domingo. I saw it. i saw a video putting ALL these people together. Seriously, what am I supposed to think?

I think these people are ALL in collusion, I think what better front group.I think what a fucking scam! I think these people relentlessly "Keep Scientology Working" .

That is what I think.

And I do NOT trust scientologists or even supposed Exes at ALL.

That IS the legacy L. Ron Hubbard left me with.

Wrong thread, huh, do you think I give a damn! I don't.
Look at our brokenness.
We know that in all Creation
Only the human family
Has strayed from the sacred way.

Teach us love,compassion,honour
That we may heal the earth
And heal each other.(part of an Ojibway prayer)

Don Carlo

Re: Insults not allowed

Post by Don Carlo » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:28 pm

tamasin-sp wrote:My reaction here is.... I am sick to death of of the reactions of #1Karen - (INAPPROPRIATE ATTACK - mod edit)then she should be equally outraged at what happened to ALL of the children on the APOLLO.But that does NOT matter does it? NO it does NOT, as far as she is concerned this ONLY happened to her son, under David Miscavige. I have seen the Daily Mail in England publish pictures of Karen de La Cariere along with Terri Gillham, Janis Gillham, Tori Christman and wait for it, Samantha Domingo. I saw it. i saw a video putting ALL these people together. Seriously, what am I supposed to think?

I think these people are ALL in collusion, I think what better front group.I think what a fucking scam! I think these people relentlessly "Keep Scientology Working" .

That is what I think.

And I do NOT trust scientologists or even supposed Exes at ALL.

That IS the legacy L. Ron Hubbard left me with.

Wrong thread, huh, do you think I give a damn! I don't.

Return to “Dustbin”