Real protesters make WWP.net look like the amateurs they are

Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
AngryGayPope

Real protesters make WWP.net look like the amateurs they are

Post by AngryGayPope » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:45 pm

I'm sure you are all galvanized by the protests in Egypt. Now THAT is protesting. Meanwhile in CA 25 people were arrested protesting conservative billionaires in Riverside http://blogs.forbes.com/clareoconnor/20 ... es-caucus/. I find it laughable that websites like WWP.net are run by, and full of, people who act like they are on the forefront of protesting. Then they ban every meaningful protester. Har har. Some of the laughable comments I've gotten say things like "How DARE you raise your voice at a protest? That's not Ghandi tech!!" Then Scientology's agents chime in "Yeah that's not Ghandi tech! You should practice Ghandi tech and stay home, then starve to death!"

Having dumped any newsmaker from their rolls the site is carefull to keep readers involved with topics like "the anonymous war on snow" or the "David Miscavige photoshop contest." Plus there are endless anti-gay slurs and and no concept of how things typed into the ethernet can have legal repercussions. As traffic to the site continues to dwindle (see chart below) expect dos attacks against them to likewise slow.

Meanwhile if newsmakers continue to post here expect DOS attacks to begin. News like my August 2010 raid on the delphi schools http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTB-Os-7ma8. I could theoretically get four years in jail for this video. Resistance and Glib's hard work moderating this site is WIN WIN WIN! Finally, moms are in charge! Also, I hope Glib's experience as a computer programmer comes in handy with net security :)

If the old guard had had it's act together regarding the internet then Anonymous would not have mass-congealed in 2008. If Anonymous had been able to contain the anarchist jerkitude of "protesters" like Snake, Relyt and NoireAngeles and their Scientology enablers then protest numbers would not have crashed.

I think people who continue to critiize protesters like myself and AnonOrange for having human flaws have ruined Anonymous. AO doesn't post anywhere anymore. He could get a membership here (finally) but he hasn't bothered. He is too busy with the goal of Anonymous, the systematic dismantleing of the Church of Scientology in it's present form. He also realizes that what he types into the ethernet has legal repercussions.

The Hollywood Xmas Parade is THE protest event of the year. In 2010 I was the ONLY protester in a Guy Fawkes mask. The cult, the cops, the net may know my real name. Yet, more and more, I feel like the only Anon left in Hollywood, the cult Homeworld.

Since the death of John Travolta's autistic son Jett the traffic to the main Scientology protest website has crashed. It is almost as if it is being brought down from the inside!

Sponge

Re: Real protesters make WWP.net look like the amateurs they

Post by Sponge » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:29 pm

Butthurt much?

ChefXenu

Post by ChefXenu » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:33 pm

AngryGayPope wrote:... Plus there are endless anti-gay slurs and and no concept of how things typed into the ethernet can have legal repercussions...

... He also realizes that what he types into the ethernet has legal repercussions...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk
also: cool story bro
REB Slaughter (USN-RET)(SP V)
614-321-XENU http://www.chefxenu.net
4th (or 5th) Marcabian Invader Force Mess Saucer 1138

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:59 pm

Sponge wrote:Butthurt much?
Is that another word for "yawn"?

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:30 am

INB4Dustbinned
AngryGayPope wrote:I'm sure you are all galvanized by the protests in Egypt.
No, it's kinda sad the people are down-trodden
AngryGayPope wrote: Now THAT is protesting.
Oh I see, people dying is the way too go?

Youre an indiot
AngryGayPope wrote: Meanwhile in CA 25 people were arrested protesting conservative billionaires in Riverside http://blogs.forbes.com/clareoconnor/20 ... es-caucus/.
Oh, I see people should get arrested?

Yup, u r an idiot
AngryGayPope wrote: I find it laughable ......

[snipped copious amounts of butthurt-generated-BAWWING]

If you weren't so self-serving, you'd be almost "laughable" yaself

AngryGayPope wrote: News like my ....[more self-serving drivel snipped]

ME ME ME!!LOOK AT ME!
AngryGayPope wrote: If the old guard had had it's act together regarding the internet then Anonymous would not have mass-congealed in 2008.
What rubbish!

The Nony's and OG in general quickly worked together to get the message out( the leaked 04 Cruise video). Ya know, the thing that sparked your ego that has you still flailing your arms for constant attention?

You are the Nony equivalent of Marty Rathbun

AngryGayPope wrote: I think ....[snipped more whining]
You obviously don't "think" beyond drawing attention to yourself

AngryGayPope wrote:
The Hollywood Xmas Parade is THE protest event of the year.

Says you.
Egofag!
AngryGayPope wrote: In 2010 I was .....[snipped ME ME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
No wonder you got punted from WWP.
u r an attention whore.
At least you didn't put your own name in the thread title.
I wonder how many times you or smurf click your threads to push up view counts?
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Gnu

Post by Gnu » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:54 am

Let it go.

Seriously.

This makes you look stupid and paranoid.

And there is a good reason people didn't bother with protesting the Santa Parade in 2010 like they did in 2008 and 2009. Surely your memory is not that bad.
"Wisdom comes by disillusionment."
George Santayana

RedPill

Post by RedPill » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:45 am

AGP,

I am a fan of yours ... all your outrageous antics, the youtube videos, the video taped sessions with Moxon, etc. You certainly have made a contribution to the cause, probably way more than most. But the cause itself is a fart against a hurricaine compared to what is going on in Egypt. Furthermore, folks in Egypt aren't nearly as dumbed down politically as we in America are. Most Americans will tell you how this is a free country, even as they furiously try to get their income taxes filed before April 15th, get groped by the TSA, get pulled over for checkpoints on the road all the time and in some instances are literally forced to have a blood sample taken, and are facing a mandate to be forced into purchasing health insurance in the not too distant future. Furthermore, if you start pointing out to some (if not most) folks the extent to which we have relinquished our liberty, they tend to get very defensive and angry, because to acknowledge the situation would be to accept the need that something must be done.

People are fickle and tend to loose patience. Those who care enough to get involved with a cause are in the minority and those who will stay with a cause past the point where it has glamour and popular appeal are rarer still. In order to get "the movement" back on track, there needs to be some sort of major media event regarding Scientology, either real or manufactured. I have no idea what this might be or how to bring it about, only that it is needed at this point to refocus attention.

Pete

Melllvar

Post by Melllvar » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:24 am

I wouldn't say that the mass David Miscavige photoshop effort is a waste of time. It's very entertaining, and it's obviously getting under his skin. Was it BFG who was confronted in a deposition by an angry Moxon with an entire banker's box full of Miscavige shoops that had been gleaned from that thread at WWP?

I agree that WWP seems to be losing its steam. But that's OK -- they played their part and continue to make significant contributions to the effort. I view the war against $cientology as taking three phases. The first phase was the Old Guard, the second was Anonymous, and the third I think will be driven by mass defections and social networking of those who have left the cult. It's interesting and instructive to observe the role that the internet has played in each of these phases. The advent of social networking sites, like Facebook in particular, has made it very easy for those who have escaped the cult to find each other and coalesce into groups that are no longer afraid to speak out and expose the cult's abuses and fraud.

In the end, I think it will be the internet that is ultimately responsible for the downfall of the cult, which was never designed to withstand this type of exposure. It's something that LRH, in all of his sci-fi writer wisdom, never envisioned. I recently rented the movie "Downfall," which is about the last two weeks of Hitler's life in his claustrophobic bunker and is based primarily on the memoirs of Hitler's personal secretary. I can only hope that similar first-hand accounts of Miscavige's last days will emerge from the rubble as the edifice of LRH's massive scam finally collapses once and for all.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:03 am

I expected that when Anonymous came on scene that they would all be gone within six months. The protests went on much longer than that and although their activity is much less than it was there are still people who are involved with Anonymous and doing things.

I always appreciated what they've done and I thank everyone involved in Anonymous for all that they have done.

As to you, Angry Gay Pope, sometimes you make me cringe, but I am very glad you do what you do and I thank you for it, too. I hope you come through all the legal stuff unscathed.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:14 am

AGP, when you get over yourself you can read about people like Arnie Lerma, Dennis Erlich, Gerry Armstrong, Karin Spaink and the others who did the heavy lifting back when it was extremely dangerous and costly to do so. Arnie burned through a million dollars fighting the Cult in court. You have what? A depo w/Moxon? Seriously, you came in with Anonymous and as part of Anonymous. I was at the protests and saw you there.

You are definitely not OG or VOG.

/////

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:54 am

RedPill wrote: But the cause itself is a fart against a hurricaine compared to what is going on in Egypt.

Yes I thought that was the point of my message.

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:56 am

J. Swift wrote:You are definitely not OG or VOG.
I've never considered myself Old Guard and I have no idea what "VOG" is.[/size]

Egregious Philbin

Post by Egregious Philbin » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:01 am

AGP, while I think the WWP and anon guys are punks, I also think you are pretty unhinged, an attention whore, and a completely uninteresting sideshow.

Rufus T Firefly

Post by Rufus T Firefly » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:36 am

AngryGayPope wrote:Plus there are endless anti-gay slurs
YOU ARE A USELESS FAGGOT

thanks to ZeroC for the graph.

skeptic2girl

Post by skeptic2girl » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:42 am

I think almost any protesting against the "church" is helpful. At the very least, I feel like it's a good outlet for anger and frustration with Scientology.

I admire anyone who goes out of their way to stand up for human or animal rights -- it's much easier and more convenient to stay at home.

Return to “Dustbin”