Real protesters make WWP.net look like the amateurs they are

Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
AngryGayPope

Re: Real protesters make WWP.net look like the amateurs they

Post by AngryGayPope » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:47 am

I'mglib wrote:For the record, I do not believe that Rufus T. Firefly, or any other mods on WWP, are OSA.

Edit: ...and the reality is, I don't think AGP believes it either.
=========================================================
Ah ah ah Glib, careful! Let's here from someone who was insta-banned from there:

(original post here: http://www.angrygaypope.com/news/news_2010.htm

It seems OSA, the Scientology secret police, have made a complete infiltration of the main protest website. While browsing Sunday 8/22/2010 at about 10:30 AM Pacific Time I saw this post by "SoCloseSoFar" :

OSA INFILTRATION OF WWP.net MESSAGE BOARD

Infiltration one of many ways OSA goes about taking down an enemy.

For example, the Cult Awareness Network ( CAN ) was once an enemy of the church of Scientology but is now being run by the church of Scientology. Not to mention their many operations to infiltrate other organizations. Unfortunately from what I’ve seen lately, it is now starting to happen to WWP.net. [Starting??! ed.]

Since WWP came online in 2008, I knew that it would be just a matter of time before the message board would be infested with troll activity like ARS was and infiltration would take place within moderator ranks.

One way of knowing that the moderator ranks have been infiltrated is not that there are trolls posts on the message board but by the fact that troll posts that do go up, stay up. For some reason their posts are left up even though it's obvious they're OSA or at the very least, trolls.

Are all the moderators OSA infiltrators, no, but folks, I can tell you this; moderator “Rufus T. Firefly” is an OSA operative who has managed to infiltrate this web site. I was with the church of Scientology for years at a high level and I can spot OSA “handlings” and OSA activity a mile away.

WWP needs to clean house.

Of course I’ll be banned for telling you this and this post will be ... deleted.

I hope anyone on this message board who sees what I see, will carry on with the message of what’s happening here after I get banned. I’d rather speak my mind and get banned for it then to shut up, look the other way and let this message board end up like the Cult Awareness Network.

Take care.

SoCloseSoFar

Within minutes "soclosesofar" was indeed banned from WWP.net. Clicking on the link to the thread produced this message:

The original poster did get something wrong. The post was not deleted. It was placed in the Thunderdome (a sort of Rehabilitation Project Force) to be mocked and ignored. But first I saw it. And despite being forbidden from the website I went straight to the dome to read the site reaction myself. How did I get in there when I was banned? I'm the Pope. In the 'dome' the poster was harassed, called a Scientology plant and then attacked by the following moderators: Rufus T. Firefly, CaptainAdderall, Silmeria, Skeptic1337 and various "anonymous" posters. The endless negativity encouraged by OSA has led to a 95% drop in the board's visitors since January 2009 and the death of Jett Travolta. Just what they wanted. And successful protesters like me, AnonOrange, Tory Magoo, blah blah? BANNED! We are just a bunch of "leaderfags" and "egofags" who are doing it wrong. Recent studies verify the "you're just jealous of AGP" arguement.

Oh those internet nerds. Ridiculous! Lately the site has been plagued by hacker attacks. Excellent!

Oh, by the way. Here are the email addresses of the traitors who run WWWP.net: sue@whyweprotest.net and da5id@whyweprotest.net . Why not email them and let them know what you think? Have you noticed that in this discussion my website has never linked to their website except for the email? Yes, be sure to check out WWP.net, a website vaguely about Ethernet bought by squatters because the above named idiots couldn't get their act together.

AngryGayPope

Website traffic

Post by AngryGayPope » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:55 am

As anyone who saw the above graphs will note, my website http://www.angrygaypope.com has a small but slowly growing audience. WWP.net has a larger but wildly seesawing audience. Perhaps that is because the general public occasionally has an interest in Scientology and finds the website. However the traffic immediately plunges when people realize the site isn't giving them the info they want. They go to the website wanting to hear about Wikipedia or the death of Jett Travolta. Instead what they get is a lot of internet nerds calling each other "faggot" and trashing anyone who does anything. People don't come back.

If WWP.net is NOT infiltrated by OSA then why are so many active protesters banned?

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:00 pm

Simonymous wrote:HAY GUISE LOOK AT THEZE KITTEHS!!1!!

Aww, theyre so cute and I wanna pat them.

Unlike my feelings for this stench-ridden-thread created contrary to this MB's purposes.

AGP, you should reread the aims and purposes of OCMB set out by Andreas, as you obviously don't give a rats-arse about anything beyond yourself.

DUSTBIN THIS SHITHOUSE THREAD!
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:11 pm

OCMB forum index wrote:OCMB Announcements
You MUST read and agree to the latest OCMB FAQ and other announcements from the Admins before posting anywhere on this board!
admin announcement, august 2008 wrote:Just listen: As this is not a board set up to point out who is stupid, ignorant, evil, mentally impaired or OSA, it is off topic here. The agenda here is to be friendly and give support! I don't care if someone annoys any of you, I don't care if you don't like someone on EO or TD, I don't care if you don't like me or OCMB.

There are great channels out there for all of you to vent 24/7, there are thousands of places you can shout your reality to the world and find annoying or unreasonable people to scream back at. By all means, run over there and have a blast for all I care.

This however, is OCMB. It's not an Anonymous pad or a freezone for any of my friends. It's a friendly place of refuge for all who seek that - centred around the theme of this cult. I'm not expecting or asking all to seek it. It only got room here for a few.

So please stop commenting on other people or groups, or whatever, if it isn't friendly. I was once accused of creating an utopia milk and cookies board, where we walked around on our pink slippers. Well, I like to have such a place to go to. Even though the characteristic wasn't meant very friendly, I took it as a huge compliment when it came from them. It's actually part of free speech to also be allowed strive for that.

You are my visitor here and you should act like it. I'll start temp revoking posting privileges very easily soon. You can cry murder and injustice as much as you want, you'll be able to ask for it back after 14 days. As it is temporary I will not waste time on long debates. I've tried it, we can all live without OCMB for 14 days.

Yes, I'm looking at you.

Take care.

PS: OSA is actually welcome here as I would like them to see there is also something else than endless hostility and fighting. I believe some of them will be affected by that as many of them desperately want to get away. Talk is always cheap and there is a lot of extra cheap talk among critics these days.

AGP, take your off-topic regurgitated old moonbat bullshit elsewhere. It is clearly not wanted here. If you or anyone else disagrees then take it up directly with the admin owner of this site.

sekh

Post by sekh » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:42 pm

DUSTBIN THIS SHITHOUSE THREAD!
yes, please.... But I loved the kittens, Simonymous.
"If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them."
Sir Karl Popper (1902 - 1994)

mussel

Re: Website traffic

Post by mussel » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:06 pm

AngryGayPope wrote:As anyone who saw the above graphs will note, my website http://www.angrygaypope.com has a small but slowly growing audience. WWP.net has a larger but wildly seesawing audience. Perhaps that is because the general public occasionally has an interest in Scientology and finds the website. However the traffic immediately plunges when people realize the site isn't giving them the info they want. They go to the website wanting to hear about Wikipedia or the death of Jett Travolta. Instead what they get is a lot of internet nerds calling each other "faggot" and trashing anyone who does anything. People don't come back.
Have you ever participated in activism outside of Scientology protesting?

The traffic varies because most people don't dedicate their entire life to protesting scientology. When something extraodinary happens, they come to wwp and read the forums, and then move on until the next big thing happens.

To give you another example, if you organize a big hyped protest once a year, a lot of people will usually come and participate. If you organize a lot of protests but more often, the attendance will be significantly smaller. It's not because the smaller protests don't give them what they want, but because they have a life.
'Through judicious use of the E-Meter Scientology auditors were able to remove countless Thetans ("dollars") from followers.'
- Jon Stewart

Rufus T Firefly

Post by Rufus T Firefly » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:51 pm

AGP, so you evidence that I am an OSA infiltrator is because a banned user said that I was? Do you know what his evidence was? His evidence was that I gave him a one point infraction for repeatedly speculating that another user was OSA.

If you had read that thread in the dome you would have seen that he sent me this PM before posting that thread:
soclosesofar wrote:Come on Dufus T. Firefly, can't you do better than this you limp dicked faggot.

Where's my ban? Your better follow my orders you fucking robot.

Your fucking infractions and bans don't mean shit. Half the fucking posters on this shit hole troll infested web site have probably already been banned in the past.

Why don't you shove your "tinfoil speculation" up your faggot ass inferior race ass?

If I was to spend my time speculating that you might have a brain in your head or maybe some balls between your legs, THAT, I say THAT would be real "tinfoil speculation".

East shit and die scumbag suppressive com cutter.
He asked to be banned then posted the thread; I domed the thread. It wasn't until he posted it again a few days later (after the DDoS ended) and sent me the same PM again that I banned him. Not to mention that he called me a "faggot" which is something that you apparently take issue with.

AngryGayPope

Re: Website traffic

Post by AngryGayPope » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:10 pm

mussel wrote:Have you ever participated in activism outside of Scientology protesting?

The traffic varies because most people don't dedicate their entire life to protesting scientology. When something extraodinary happens, they come to wwp and read the forums, and then move on until the next big thing happens.
I'm less concerned with the reaction of protesters than I am to the general public. If the general public found WWP.net of value they would have stopped back more often.

AngryGayPope

Protester AnonOrange discusses the school raid from 2008(?)

Post by AngryGayPope » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:12 pm

ANONORANGE: I noticed that the Anons are comparing how "great" their single protest at Will Smith's school to what you do. Their so-called protest accomplished absolutely nothing. They didn't even film Will Smith when he met with them somehow out of respect. They totally missed a great opportunity. You or I in costume running and yelling comments at him, while he would hide his face from the camera would be so much more effective to expose that shill for scientology.

Your case with Delphi, if defended well, can turn things against scientology and expose the fraud further.
Last edited by AngryGayPope on Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Simonymous

Post by Simonymous » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:15 pm

BUNNIES!!!

If that 2nd picture won't show up, here's the link...

http://image03.webshots.com/3/7/46/38/9 ... JCw_ph.jpg
Last edited by Simonymous on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
“...the injuries that {Hubbard} handled by the use of Dianetics procedures were never handled, because they were injuries that never existed; therefore, Dianetics is based on a lie; therefore, Scientology is based on a lie.” --Tommy Davis

sekh

Post by sekh » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:19 pm

Peace, man! Peace
"If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them."
Sir Karl Popper (1902 - 1994)

Simonymous

Re: Protester AnonOrange discusses the school raid from 2008

Post by Simonymous » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:43 pm

AngryGayPope wrote:ANONORANGE: I noticed that the Anons are comparing how "great" their single protest at Will Smith's school to what you do. Their so-called protest accomplished absolutely nothing. They didn't even film Will Smith when he met with them somehow out of respect. They totally missed a great opportunity. You or I in costume running and yelling comments at him, while he would hide his face from the camera would be so much more effective to expose that shill for scientology.
I've tried not to directly comment on things said in this thread, but this is just wrong. "You or I in costume running and yelling comments at him, while he would hide his face from the camera would be so much more effective to expose that shill for scientology."

AGP, what you're suggesting is EXACTLY WHAT SCIENTOLOGY WOULD DO. They yell "what are your crimes?" and other smear tactics. Critics do not. The yelling and smearing makes the person yelling look like an ass. As critics, we have to be better than them. We are not the bad guys here.
“...the injuries that {Hubbard} handled by the use of Dianetics procedures were never handled, because they were injuries that never existed; therefore, Dianetics is based on a lie; therefore, Scientology is based on a lie.” --Tommy Davis

charlottesometimes

Re: Protester AnonOrange discusses the school raid from 2008

Post by charlottesometimes » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Simonymous wrote:I've tried not to directly comment on things said in this thread, but this is just wrong. "You or I in costume running and yelling comments at him, while he would hide his face from the camera would be so much more effective to expose that shill for scientology."

AGP, what you're suggesting is EXACTLY WHAT SCIENTOLOGY WOULD DO. They yell "what are your crimes?" and other smear tactics. Critics do not. The yelling and smearing makes the person yelling look like an ass. As critics, we have to be better than them. We are not the bad guys here.
"Like" ^^^^^^

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:00 pm

Sponge wrote:
OCMB forum index wrote:OCMB Announcements
You MUST read and agree to the latest OCMB FAQ and other announcements from the Admins before posting anywhere on this board!
admin announcement, august 2008 wrote:Just listen: As this is not a board set up to point out who is stupid, ignorant, evil, mentally impaired or OSA, it is off topic here. The agenda here is to be friendly and give support! I don't care if someone annoys any of you, I don't care if you don't like someone on EO or TD, I don't care if you don't like me or OCMB.

There are great channels out there for all of you to vent 24/7, there are thousands of places you can shout your reality to the world and find annoying or unreasonable people to scream back at. By all means, run over there and have a blast for all I care.

This however, is OCMB. It's not an Anonymous pad or a freezone for any of my friends. It's a friendly place of refuge for all who seek that - centred around the theme of this cult. I'm not expecting or asking all to seek it. It only got room here for a few.

So please stop commenting on other people or groups, or whatever, if it isn't friendly. I was once accused of creating an utopia milk and cookies board, where we walked around on our pink slippers. Well, I like to have such a place to go to. Even though the characteristic wasn't meant very friendly, I took it as a huge compliment when it came from them. It's actually part of free speech to also be allowed strive for that.

You are my visitor here and you should act like it. I'll start temp revoking posting privileges very easily soon. You can cry murder and injustice as much as you want, you'll be able to ask for it back after 14 days. As it is temporary I will not waste time on long debates. I've tried it, we can all live without OCMB for 14 days.

Yes, I'm looking at you.

Take care.

PS: OSA is actually welcome here as I would like them to see there is also something else than endless hostility and fighting. I believe some of them will be affected by that as many of them desperately want to get away. Talk is always cheap and there is a lot of extra cheap talk among critics these days.

AGP, take your off-topic regurgitated old moonbat bullshit elsewhere. It is clearly not wanted here. If you or anyone else disagrees then take it up directly with the admin owner of this site.

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:20 pm

Sponge wrote: AFAIK, there has been no reversal of the above quoted statement. AGP, take your off-topic regurgitated old moonbat bullshit elsewhere. It is clearly not wanted here. If you or anyone else disagrees then take it up directly with the admin owner of this site.

I agree, Sponge. There comes a point when "agree to disagree" becomes mute because one side wants to exploit the situation.
AGP was banned from two boards and now he's using OCMB as a means to rally his agenda. There has been a consistent determination on his part to attack & ridicule others who have taken exception to his antics.

Before Andreas opened OCMB up to new registrations, it was the same 5-10 people posting amongst themselves. I'm afraid, as long as the mods sit on their hands & do nothing with regards to people abusing this board, more people will leave and OCMB will become a shadow of its old self. AGP can be a tremendous source of information when he's not playing the angry egotist with a hugh chip on his shoulders.

Several very well-intentioned people here have addressed AGP about his bad behavior while they have praised him for standing up to the cult, and implored him to stop attacking & ridiculing others that don't meet his standards of being an effective protester. Of course, these admonitions went in one ear & out the other.

Something has to change, Andreas. Seriously.

Return to “Dustbin”