name calling

Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Smurf
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

name calling

Post by Smurf » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:38 am

[quote="Sponge"]I am not talking about stars being "closed to realities". I am talking about simple efficient use of one's time and money and I am talking about the fact that Tom Cruise obviously does not go shopping for tax loopholes himself like Drew Barrymore goes shopping groceries. It is a very stupid comparison.quote]Pot kettle black, douchebag. Suggest you take your own advise.

"The post was not even in response to you, nor hostile so, ysostrawman? Just tone it down."

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Dustbin”