AngryGayPope creates yet another self-titled thread-#23

Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
operatingwog

Re: AngryGayPope creates yet another self-titled thread-#23

Post by operatingwog » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:57 am

Bummer.

I saw this thread and thought there was a new AGP thread :D .

Actually it's just some guy moaning about AGP :cry: .

What kind of egofag does that?
“These guys are crazy. And all of this shit is straight out of the L. Ron Hubbard playbook. That’s their scriptures. They say they’re not a turn-the-other-cheek religion. No. They’re a knock-you-down-and-kick-you-in-the-balls religion.” Jason Beghe

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:11 am

elwood wrote:Alert:

You are just going to have to live with it. Many of us enjoy Pope's posts and think he's pretty funny. He can also be aggravating as in "Shit! Why did he do that!". He is also out there on the front lines and has continued to protest long after most of the LAnons have packed it in. Your taking him to task for his posts basically makes you look like an idiot. Maybe that's why I have you on ignore. I can respond to your posts without having to read them. You really are that predictable.
Well then youre another lurk moar that hasn't read the TOS we all agree to when posting. Call me what you leik, it won't change AGP's method of operation and his complete disregard for Admins wishes for his website.

I think you along with your "we" y'all forget the fight is far bigger the an individual.

Yeah, none of us do anything useful in fighting the cult unless we are grabbing someone's attention
:roll:
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

elwood

Post by elwood » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:33 pm

operatingwog wrote:Bummer.

Alert. He really has a hard-on (figuratively speaking) for Pope. Yes, AGP has done some really dumb stuff, but he is always entertaining and he keeps Moxon a little bit off-balance. That's good.
When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
-- Dave Barry

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:00 pm

elwood wrote:
operatingwog wrote:Bummer.

Alert. He really has a hard-on (figuratively speaking) for Pope. Yes, AGP has done some really dumb stuff, but he is always entertaining and he keeps Moxon a little bit off-balance. That's good.
Ya know what?
You and those like you look like dolts when you defend AGP the way you do.
Just look at what happens when people are more interested in the fight than they are in promoting/pimping themselves in Australia
Yeah, AGP is doing it right?
BWAHAHA

All it woulda taken to screw things up in Australia was some AGP type.
Glad he ain't in Australia.

The joke is on you elwood, and your merry band of dolts
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

El Jefe'

Post by El Jefe' » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:41 am

'Alert' wrote: ...The cullt will eventually kick a field gaol with AGP's antics, as the law of averages makes it so.
Yeah, they will kick a field goal with AGP, yet just with AGP. He is taking the fall for us!

operatingwog

Post by operatingwog » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:04 am

elwood wrote:Alert. He really has a hard-on (figuratively speaking) for Pope.
Ah I get it. Repressed-fag egofaggery. Nuff said.

I wish he didn't have that volcano-exploding video thing under his name. It's restimulating the shit out of me. I've bought 3 dozen copies of Dianetics already.
“These guys are crazy. And all of this shit is straight out of the L. Ron Hubbard playbook. That’s their scriptures. They say they’re not a turn-the-other-cheek religion. No. They’re a knock-you-down-and-kick-you-in-the-balls religion.” Jason Beghe

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:31 am

operatingwog wrote:
Ah I get it.
Obviously you don't. If you did "get it", you'd not be talking the shit you do in relation to AGP being moar interested in further himself than destroying the cult of Scientology.

I am sorry to offend, but some of you posters are real yanks when it comes to Scientology.

Yeah, we all should be moar leik AGP.

Wake up you fucktards, it's not about the individual, it's about the fight itself.
It's obvious that some of you will never get it because your ego dictates your actions

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:09 pm

'Alert' wrote:
operatingwog wrote:
Ah I get it.
Obviously you don't. If you did "get it", you'd not be talking the shit you do in relation to AGP being moar interested in further himself than destroying the cult of Scientology.

I am sorry to offend, but some of you posters are real yanks when it comes to Scientology.

Wake up you fucktards, it's not about the individual, it's about the fight itself.
It's obvious that some of you will never get it because your ego dictates your actions
As a modest person with no huge ego, what did you contribute to the fight against Scientology?
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:25 pm

Demented LRH wrote:
As a modest person with no huge ego, what did you contribute to the fight against Scientology?
Lurk moar, FFS.

Why is it so important to your ilk as to what individuals do?
Oh, I know!
How can anyone get a pat on the back if they aren't tooting their own horn.

Look, I know what I've done and do with fighting the cult and still have no desire for patting on my back.

Anyways, what would some dumbass Aussie know anyway?

Oshii.......

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Demented LRH wrote:
'Alert' wrote:Obviously you don't. If you did "get it", you'd not be talking the shit you do in relation to AGP being moar interested in further himself than destroying the cult of Scientology.

You'll never know because he doesn't scream about it and he wouldn't be so crass as to give some random person a list.
He's just one of the awesome pack in Australia, each doing their own part, working around their real life, to actually get things done.... unless you missed the shitstorm from down under over the last couple of years (and especially this week). It actually goes way back with media contacts before there was a large dedicated team of exes and activists. If that isn't a good enough example to lead by then I don't know what is. The cricital messageboards are replete with examples of people who just get on and do stuff, but you often don't find out about it until its done, and you don't find many people taking sole responsibility for it.
So, I'd say, enough of this "what have you done for me lately" counter-call-out bullshit please and, considering the bedlam going on outside this board in the world of scientology which is reported on almost daily, I'd suggest some might want to work with others on a meaningful project and perhaps do a little less pointless pontificating and navel gazing on OCMB as "career critics". You are of course free to do whatever you like within the bounds of the OCMB FAQ and within the spirit that admin intended for this board.

You know, I'm not a fan of call-out threads with people's names as the subject but when you persistently put yourself up for criticism, by way of your own actions, often speaking of yourself in the third person, then you shouldn't get too butthurt just for getting that criticism (although, if possible, I do think it is best kept to the actual thread topics on the issues in question though). If it goes beyond that then report it to your wonderful global mods.
So, at the end of the day, all you can hope to do is encourage them when they do something good and advise/criticise them when you think their actions are harmful and hope that works.
The Marty Rathbun saga is another example. Although he doesn't post here, merely mentioning is his name is guaranteed controversy in the extremes but, because you can't force him to think or behave in a certain way, the same level headedness applies. i.e. call out or even ridicule specific dubious actions, but encourage the positive actions, although understandably, those who actually have/had a dog in the race might have more to say.

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:40 pm

Thanks for that Spongey. You are correct on the dumbness of call-out threads and how such threads are not in the spirit that Admin wants for his website.
So, can you or another Mod throw this thread where it belongs?

DUSTBIN PLOX!

Return to “Dustbin”