Cult lawyer Moxon attempts to extend Angry Gay Pope RO

Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
AngryGayPope

LIABILITY FORMULA

Post by AngryGayPope » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Oh I see, I had known of the levels of conditions but I didn't realize it was an entire liability formula. And, true to Scientology, it's over-complicated!

AngryGayPope

"Sponge" attacks me on other websites, says little here

Post by AngryGayPope » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:47 am

"Sponge" attacks me on other websites, says little here. Too bad when I tried to ban your comments from my view the board software replied "You cannot add administrators and moderators to your foes list."

Sponge

Re: Cult lawyer Moxon attempts to extend Angry Gay Pope RO

Post by Sponge » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:18 am

Hey drama llama, here is the so called "attack" if you really want it here.....
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/ ... st-1922163
Sponge, posting on whyweprotest.net wrote:He was also forewarned early on about what was very likely to happen when he started that thread, in the 3rd post by me.

You can't tell anyone who is so self-destructive what to do, even when it is done nicely and, as tempting as it is, I don't really get a great heap of satisfaction in being able to say "I told you so" when a prediction becomes true.

What may also have persuaded Moxon to play some more with his AGP chew toy is the fact that Moxon lost in the "violation of probation" hearing in Riverside on Monday.

viewtopic.php?p=410940#p410940

AGP boasts about wasting Moxon's time, so Moxon now wastes AGP's time, and causes additional inconvenience. On and on it goes. The thing is, there is always the chance that Moxon may actually get the TRO extended. Stranger things have happened. As it is, Graham Berry is suggesting another 30 days is added to give time to debate it. So, now it wastes Graham Berry's time too.

Even if Moxon is ultiimately wrong, AGP's gloating has effectively earned himself another 30 days on the TRO at the very least. There is always the posibility that Moxon would have done all this anyway, without any gloating from AGP, but I don't think the gloating helped and AGP himself has opened the legal door for Moxon by making the taunting personal remarks about the TRO complainant, however frivolous they may be.

Apparently Graham Berry is due for his annual(?) deposition with Moxon viewtopic.php?f=9&t=40041 which regulars will know is the routine where I think basically Graham has to show that he is not earning enough income to meet the threshold to be able to be forced to pay a historical judgment against him by Moxon. Although I'm sure Graham will take everything in his stride, the last thing he could do with is more time-wasting surprise bullshit on his plate.

tl;dr facepalm divided by zero.
Stating the bleeding obvious and simply not agreeing with your opinion does not equal an "attack". I think it is a pretty fair non-abusive appraisal of the situation you've found yourself in.

Like I say, I don't get any satisfaction from telling you "I told you so", but... I told you so.

If you want to stick your head in the sand and carry on making life more difficult for yourself then I can't stop you.

If it is a fawning fan club you want, where everyone agrees with every single thing you say and do, then go somewhere else and start one.

AngryGayPope

Wake up Sponge

Post by AngryGayPope » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:21 pm

Did I not just get done explaining to Smurf that going to court with Moxon is my job and not a problem an opportunity? You just don't get it do you? Why would I take donations if not to keep Moxon busy?
Last edited by AngryGayPope on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Going to court with Moxon is your "job"?
Now that's funny. What's the salary like?

This is a bit like someone who's walking along the street straining to act cool, trips up and makes an ass out of themselves in front of onlookers but then tries to tell everyone that they really meant to do that.

Hey AGP, if you want to be the sacrificial lamb then it's entirely up to you. Nobody's stopping you.

Would you still do it though if you had to actually pay for an attorney for advice and representation each and every time?

Anyway, as much as I might disagree with some of the things that you say/do, I don't really want to see you get sued, imprisoned or have your rights taken away by any other means. I actually like it when you're out there being effective.

elwood

Re: Wake up Sponge

Post by elwood » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:59 pm

AngryGayPope wrote:Did I not just get done explaining to Smurf that going to court with Moxon is my job and not a problem an opportunity? You just don't get it do you?
Smurf is right. You are wrong. At best your are providing entertainment for the rest of us. At worst you are wasting Graham's time.

FYI; if you really want to piss someone off and make sure they don't want to talk to you any more - tell them they "just don't get it". That statement is the last refuge of people who either can't communicate or who are dead wrong and don't like being challenged. Marty uses it a lot.
When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
-- Dave Barry

Gumbythetruth

Post by Gumbythetruth » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:37 pm

Sponge. An observation if I may. You may need to consider taking a break from being here and on other blogs 24/7! Though I admire your zeal, it does not justify what I see as abuse by you as a mod! If I need to explain it to you then you may have lost sight as to why you are here to begin with.

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:17 pm

Gumbythetruth wrote:Sponge. An observation if I may. You may need to consider taking a break from being here and on other blogs 24/7! Though I admire your zeal, it does not justify what I see as abuse by you as a mod! If I need to explain it to you then you may have lost sight as to why you are here to begin with.
Heya Gumby, it's been a while.

I must interject here, as AGP has clearly demonstrated that he is mostly here to pimp himself and his website. His OP in this thread succinctly outlines that people should go to his website. AGP has long been riding on Andreas's coat tails and money. From day one AGP showed what motivated him when he arrived here. No less than 24 thread titles with his own name in them, regardless that his name appears as the threads creator

Now, correct me if I am wrong, but the purpose of this particular website is not for the purposes of advertising another's website. Yet, AGP has been allowed/enabled to stink this place up with his stench of attention seeking.
He has his own website, yet chooses to try utilize clambake to further his own website visits.
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Gumbythetruth

Post by Gumbythetruth » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:59 pm

'Alert' wrote:
Gumbythetruth wrote:Sponge. An observation if I may. You may need to consider taking a break from being here and on other blogs 24/7! Though I admire your zeal, it does not justify what I see as abuse by you as a mod! If I need to explain it to you then you may have lost sight as to why you are here to begin with.

I must interject here, as AGP has clearly demonstrated that he is mostly here to pimp himself and his website. His OP in this thread succinctly outlines that people should go to his website. AGP has long been riding on Andreas's coat tails and money. From day one AGP showed what motivated him when he arrived here. No less than 24 thread titles with his own name in them, regardless that his name appears as the threads creator

Now, correct me if I am wrong, but the purpose of this particular website is not for the purposes of advertising another's website. Yet, AGP has been allowed/enabled to stink this place up with his stench of attention seeking.
He has his own website, yet chooses to try utilize clambake to further his own website visits.

Hey Mate. Good to hear from you. In response to your reply, Well I wholeheartedly understand why you feel another is "Show boating" or has a "Look @ me" and look @ what "I DO" against scientology fixation. As AGP is not affecting me or my life in any fashion, I now just let those that make the most noise make all the noise they want. Call it cheap entertainment if you will.

I in no way am attempting to belittle Sponge, but I see something amiss. Sponge may need to step back and reassess the reasons why they are here to begin with. A OCMB "media mod" should know better than to belittle and or berate anyone here. To do so only harms what good that person has done or is doing currently within the context of anti-scientology activism.

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:18 am

Gumbythetruth wrote:
'Alert' wrote:

Hey Mate. Good to hear from you. In response to your reply, Well I wholeheartedly understand why you feel another is "Show boating" or has a "Look @ me" and look @ what "I DO" against scientology fixation. As AGP is not affecting me or my life in any fashion, I now just let those that make the most noise make all the noise they want. Call it cheap entertainment if you will.
Problem is Gumby, it's far moar than "show-boating". Whilst it's not "affecting" me personally, it affects and effects the MB itself.
Obviously there are some "entertained" by him. But alas, AGP is the one bringing the drama Llama with Sponge. What Sponge says elsewhere is elsewhere. Same goes for Miss Glib and Benny's Friend. They MOD here and the "elsewhere" activities don't apparently affect what they do here.
Gumbythetruth wrote: I in no way am attempting to belittle Sponge, but I see something amiss. Sponge may need to step back and reassess the reasons why they are here to begin with. A OCMB "media mod" should know better than to belittle and or berate anyone here. To do so only harms what good that person has done or is doing currently within the context of anti-scientology activism.

I missed something in this thread?
Coz I read Sponge quite cordial with agp on the previous page. I see Smurf pointing out what is oblivious to some. agp starts on about what was said elsewhere. Is he soon to bring on his Rufus styled attack?

It's well beyond the LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT MEEE!!....it's go to my website

OP;
"BELOW IS A SUMMARY OF MY EXPIRING LEGAL ISSUES. FOR THE FULL DETAILS GO TOHTTP://WWW.ANGRYGAYPOPE.COM"
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

AngryGayPope

My lawyer Graham Berry's response to Kendrick Moxon

Post by AngryGayPope » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:56 am

My lawyer Graham Berry sounded almost amused by Moxon's legal moves on the phone. GB feels Moxon has overstepped his bounds and won't win. Of course, Moxie is not doing this to win but to intimidate. At least he has gotten a 30 day extension free. Graham wonders if Moxon will actually do anything by Nov. 24th. I am wondering if Anti-Shirtless Lady is even AT that location anymore. When I mentioned her to cult guard Frank Paolo recently he looked at the ground suddenly with a funny expression on his face and I wondered if she had blown, been RPF'd or moved to another location.

Here's Graham's response to Moxon:
Dear Mr. Moxon,

On behalf of my client I confirm the 30 day extension as set forth below in your email.

As I explained to you, Mr. Myers has informed me that he has no interest in picketing Ms Uvizl. HIs only interest is in protesting civil rights and human rights abuses of the "church" of scientology outside it's Office of Special Affairs, and other 'middle management' administrative offices, at 6331 Hollywood Boulevard. To avoid any confusion he will change the picture on his post to one of the building itself.

On the basis of the facts as I understand them to be, Mr. Myers will also contend that there is no factual or legal basis for any extension of the restraining order.

During our telephone conversation I also informed you that Mr. Myers wanted your proceeding to be concluded before the Hollywood Xmas parade in late November, in which he wishes to participate. Your response was that he has been able to participate in the parade in recent years without violating the restraining order. To clarify, Mr. Myers feels that the church has taken Ms. Uvizl to other church locations he has been protesting at in the past for the purpose of fabricating a violation of the restraining order and that is what he wishes to avoid in connection with this year's Hollywood Xmas parade.

My client will vigorously defend his first amendment freedom of speech and assembly rights, and sees your proposed action as a thinly disguised attempt to interfere with those rights.

Sincerely,

Graham Berry

Smurf

Re: Cult Lawyer Moxon attempts to extend my RO

Post by Smurf » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:58 am

AngryGayPope wrote:I resent you using my real name to goad me ... "Garry."
Whatever, Don. I've always referred to you as Don and will continue to do so.

LOL. How do I "goad" you by calling you by your first name?

Smurf

Re: Wake up Sponge

Post by Smurf » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:07 am

AngryGayPope wrote:Did I not just get done explaining to Smurf that going to court with Moxon is my job and not a problem an opportunity? You just don't get it do you? Why would I take donations if not to keep Moxon busy?
I'm curious how battling Rick Moxon pays your rent & puts food on the table? How does this make the quality of your life better, Don?

Apparently, you see no problem wasting Graham's time having to defend you in actions which history has shown results in your being cited by police or arrested. Have you considered where you'd be right now if Graham hadn't represented you for *free* in your legal cases? Who the fuck are you to exploit your friendship with Graham by participating in unlawful conduct?

You, obviously, have a different definition of "friend" than most other people.

Return to “Dustbin”