A supporter of a form of government characterized by the merging of business leadership and the state, rigid one-party rule by the extreme right-wing emphasizing strong centralized power, with militarism, an aggressive nationalism, and the suppression of all opposition.
Key elements of a fascist state were exhibited both in Mussolini's Italy and Hitler's Germany.
Fascism By The Numbers:
1) Corporate Dominance of Law and Society
2) Military Supremacy in Funding and Policy
3) Reckless Nationalism in Foreign Affairs
4) Suppression of Organized Labor
5) Unification By Fear and Hatred
6) Expansion of Prisons and Prison Sentences
7) Usurpation of Power and Authority
Abuse of Human Rights at Home and Abroad
9) Religious Zealotry in Government and Military
10) Alliance with a Tightly Controlled Mass Media
The following statements illustrate the fascist mindset:
"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." -- Hermann Goering, Sr. Advisor to Adolph Hitler
"The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly…it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over." -- Joseph Goebbels, Senior Advisor to Adolph Hitlerhttp://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fascist
And, your referring to Gerry Armstrong?Even though Gerry took the money, he still spoke out and continues to do so to this day.