Insult

Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
Mark Cabian

Insult

Post by Mark Cabian » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:40 am

Don Carlo wrote:Smurf is right, although baldfaced. Miranda was not telling the whole truth. She said on page 19
The boy is in the Cadet org. Behind-the-scenes plans had been made to try to get him back to his parents, and then Smurf posted his photo, alerting OSA
On page 22, Smurf copied her text exactly and replied
That is a boldfaced lie, Miranda, and being a mod then, you would have known who posted the screenprint of the Facebook page on Kenya Smythe's post about her 12-year old son joining the Sea Org, along with her child's photo, standing next to a young woman named Brenda.
The earlier pre-Smurf post of the offending photo has supposedly been deleted, and (as I said earlier) THAT was the post that likely alerted OSA. In my opinion, if wwp really wanted to have minimum attention about this boy, they would have deleted that first one immediately and when Smurf asked where it went, work with Smurf to prevent him re-posting it. Instead, I can see how Smurf interpreted the flow of events that the mods jumped at a pretext to punish and ban Smurf for past annoyances and broken promises, and being one of many doxers on wwp.
Whatever the motivation, in a public show that doxing policies were tightening up, wwp caused an enormous public mess by banning Smurf. WWP attracted, in the critic community, huge attention to the Jet case, which itself is a kind of doxing.

Summing up, when there are serious accusations flying about, it is a lie to state a narrative that leaves out the earlier poster and state that
then Smurf posted his photo, alerting OSA.
This is not the Smurf channel. Take your crap next door.

'Alert'

Re: Gays and lesbians in CoS

Post by 'Alert' » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:46 am

Demented LRH wrote:^^ It makes sense to quote someone other than you when you are not up for a scientific discussion.
Losing your originality is not considered a smart choice.

Regardless of the repercussions, I will call you a fucking idiot. You try paint yourself as an intellectual, but are ostensibly nothing more than an informed shit-dribbler

You are a pretender and are far more liekly to be mildly retarded than hubbard. YOU talk shit buddy, plain and simple. You don't have an iota of intelligence and just sprout rubbish which is evident in your posts here and elsewhere.
Talk all the rubbish you leik, as it won't change you of being moronic in your understanding/perception of homosexuality in the animal kingdom.
Protip
Many other species prior to homo sapiens have showed that homosexuality is in fact part of nature and has SFA to do with "parenting" or "environment"

DIAF, as your ilk is an embarrassment to humanity

Edit

Just so you know, I'm not homosexual. I am someone that understands that homosexuality isnt as black and white as uninformed bints leik yourself view things. You and hubbard have many things in common. No wonder youre a joke in WWP. You talk shit, pal
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:26 pm

Alert, you are so fucking stupid that any scientific discussion is beyond your rotten brain. I can see you being extremely proud of your idiotism that only your mama can accept. What I heard from you so far was your ass talking, which I suspect is the story of your fucking life.

You state your axioms about homosexuality without bothering to prove them, which is so typical of you. But so far you have not addressed the topic of identical twins separated at birth one of which is gay and the other one is straight. Any thoughts on that? I do not think so.
Last edited by Demented LRH on Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:26 pm

double post. deleted.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:39 pm

Demented LRH wrote:Alert, you are so fucking stupid that any scientific discussion is beyond your rotten brain. I can see you being extremely proud of your idiotism that only your mama can accept. What I heard from you so far was your ass talking, which I suspect is the story of your fucking life.

You state your axioms about homosexuality without bothering to prove them, which is so typical of you. But so far you have not addressed the topic of identical twins separated at birth one of which is gay and the other one is straight. Any thoughts on that? I do not think so.
look. im not going to continue (cos the bam-hammer is very close nao)the point that you are an uninformed dolt trying to portray yourself as an intellectual, when in fact your posts outline you are a dolt.
i let readers decide for themselves. the FACT you responded with insults proves my point of you being a dolt and are certainly far from a scholar or even an informed individual.
DIAF
u r someone to be discounted, period
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Return to “Dustbin”