Insults, threats

Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
'Alert'

Insults, threats

Post by 'Alert' » Tue May 29, 2012 7:11 am

Oh goody, yet another self-congratulatory-tiltled-thead from AGP with a Mod in tow to perpetuate what Admin has consistently stated that HIS website is not about.

Y'all must be so proud to have FUCKED OVER OCMB
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Demented LRH

Insults, threats

Post by Demented LRH » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:03 pm

Turtlez wrote:If someone, anyone said "Tom Cruise assassinated, terrorized and destroyed Brook Shields", some OCMB posters would thoughtlessly buy into those words and think that those words actually happened, that they were real and OCMB posters would then add those words to the evidence OCMB posters hold up against Tom Cruise and proceed to repeat those words for the next 10 years telling people that "Tom Cruise assassinated, terrorized and destroyed Brook Shields".

This is a big “IF”, Turtlez -- you cannot prove that anyone at this board or any other anti-Scientology board would actually believe that “Tom Cruise assassinated, terrorized and destroyed Brook Shields" because there is no evidence of that.

But if I tell you that I will subject you to a horrific torture AFTER your death, you better believe that:

“A thetan can feel pain. He can be crippled and dismembered, but this requires force which would blow half a town off the map”.
L. Ron Hubbard, A History of Man.

I will dismember your thetan, Turtlez, even if I would have to take down with it the undamaged part of Chernobyl.

“The Joiner.
A person is packed in with other souls by electronics. Very early on the track, two more souls were added to the victims. They were, the three, placed in a ring and hammered by electronics to get them to fuse. There is an empty spot in the center. A later Joiner adds two more thetans. These incidents are responsible for the person being soften-up to a point where he can be influenced by having a hypnotized thetan thrown to him”
L. Ron Hubbard, A History of Man.

I will hammer your ass with the electrons, as Hubbard described. What Brooke Shields experienced in the hands of Tom Cruise is nothing compared to what I’ll do to you.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

Return to “Dustbin”