International boycott of MI:3 and even protest outside?

Birdman

Post by Birdman » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:11 pm

marlysfan wrote:
why would you have to boycott the simpsons? did i miss something?
Nancy Cartwright, voice of Bart Simpson, has been a Scientologist since the 80s.
Except that Nancy Cartwright's contributions to Scientology are little-known, and she does not have as big of a mouth as Tom Cruise does. With all of the junk that The Simpsons has done about everything under the sun, if she really had a problem with it, she'd quit like Isaac Hayes did. And then be called a hypocrite, since everything is on an equal playing field with the Simpsons's targets (much like South Park, Family Guy, etc.).

friendly nature

Post by friendly nature » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:56 pm

If there are going to be any protests outside theatres in So. Ca. May 5 due to TomCruise's and scientology attempt to suppress free speech, please post here. Thanks.

Birdman

Post by Birdman » Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:34 pm

marlysfan wrote:
why would you have to boycott the simpsons? did i miss something?
Nancy Cartwright, voice of Bart Simpson, has been a Scientologist since the 80s.
I spoke too soon.

zorro

this is no science fiction , neither movie

Post by zorro » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:59 am

InitialsTC wrote:No that's disgusting, it's a movie. Go to the Church of scientology, have balls!
Let the actors, directors and all the artists and extras in peace.
:D sometimes for a fight we need all means to get the film banned
I know many people are working on a movie ,I do care for the team not for mister"impossible mission" war all the worlds started ,it's on don't give him rest ,let's fight , we are right ,no problem

fight ,fight
no money for scienos'

zorro ,still in shadows waiting for his next raid
life is a comedy
and david is so close from criminal investigation,isn't????

InitialsTC

Re: this is no science fiction , neither movie

Post by InitialsTC » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:01 am

zorro wrote:
InitialsTC wrote:No that's disgusting, it's a movie. Go to the Church of scientology, have balls!
Let the actors, directors and all the artists and extras in peace.
:D sometimes for a fight we need all means to get the film banned
I know many people are working on a movie ,I do care for the team not for mister"impossible mission" war all the worlds started ,it's on don't give him rest ,let's fight , we are right ,no problem
so why don't you enroll yourself in scieno land? if you love to destroy people's life and work (I am talking about The Cruise of course)

Oh, you lied, it was fans who told you to get out of the crowd; I heard, I was at twenty meters from you at La Défense.
Don't lie saying 'scieno push me'
pfff

Return to “INTERNATIONAL PICKETS”