More life after org abandoned

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
brownjedi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

More life after org abandoned

Post by brownjedi » Fri May 08, 2009 11:07 pm

I was driving past the old Phoenix org the other day and could not help but notice how much busier that building was now that the cult is gone.

brownjedi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by brownjedi » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:14 pm

The new building is just as dead with cult activity as the last one was. I drove by the other day and could not help but notice the relatively empty parking lot out front. The area in the back was not well populated either, so I imagine that anybody who stumbles in the building is beset upon by a half-dozen ronbots looking to raise stats.

Also one would think that as a true believer staff member that you would expect other businesses to want to be around such a remarkable workable technology, not to mention highly ethical people and yet where ever they have been in Phoenix, there are always vacant office spaces available...until they leave.

Return to “Arizona”