Los Gatos Org

freedomfighter

Los Gatos Org

Post by freedomfighter » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:50 am

Drove by this evening, they have a red sign
up, "Now Hiring", I guess Saint Hill is a long way from this org...sorry Miscary! There reaching here- posting job openings to recruit ronbots.
I drive by occassionally and the amount of cars have not increased, thank goodness!

programmer_guy

Post by programmer_guy » Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:06 am

Rose,

I'd like to see some pics... if you could do that.

Best regards
codo ergo sum.

freedomfighter

Post by freedomfighter » Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:11 am

Not the first time they have posted this sign, when they were in the old building they did the same thing to recruit - I guess.
This time its a fancy red banner, looked like they spent some money on it- and it was leaning against the bushes.
Will try to get a pic, if I do I will write back and let you know.

programmer_guy

Post by programmer_guy » Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:54 am

Thanks.

BTW, some digital cameras don't cost much nowadays and Photoshop Lite (for resizing images and other things) is about $100.
codo ergo sum.

freedomfighter

Post by freedomfighter » Sat May 28, 2005 5:00 am

Drove by Los Gatos orgs year old building a couple of times this week, once at 11:30am - 3 cars in public parking area, and tonight at 7:30pm about 10 cars, Memorial weekend-but the number of cars this year have not improved!
This building was purchased last year, got lots of pressure to help build it, was KR'd for not helping. Per reg, monthly payment is $24,000.00 per month.
I wish I had saved the newsletter they sent last year asking for 120+ cult members to contribute $200.00 per month to pay the mortgage, hey as stated, it's just a car payment, well since your feeling so expansive, make my payment!
Still have the now hiring sign posted on the wall along with another sign in the drive way-I think it states "free personality test".
My Sis thinks they are buying property so when they do fold, (I hope in this life time, wink), a sound investment was made in property.
Thanks who ever got word that I don't want the mailings from LG any more, I am still receiving a variety of flag mailings for me, my Sis, and some one by the name of Velasco,Velasco????? At least it was spelled correctly-twice!
I have hopes that my friends that are still doing time will find their way to freedom. Sis & Kevin-and to those that post on OC, thank you for this website & your posts.
Sincerely.
Rose

no_8c_now

Post by no_8c_now » Sat May 28, 2005 6:56 am

Someone had a good idea to mail back a Flag BRE attached to a brick. Do that with a note saying you do not want any more mailings. I betcha that will take care of it fast.

freedomfighter

Post by freedomfighter » Sat May 28, 2005 3:21 pm

Hi N8CN-Thanks for writing I always enjoy your posts!-wow a brick, for awhile to LG, I was writing return to sender CULT-CULT-CULT in bold lettering.
I mailed a request to RTC this last Wed. requesting to be declared and telling them why they should declare me. Maybe via pigeon messenger service they will route another request to discontinue all mailings-please with sugar on top.
I ran into a LG member- Angel -don't know if any one knows him OT of some level, great guy, he wouldn't look at me, but I kept staring at him-then he turned and met my look- I smiled-knowing he was not allowed to talk to me etc., he gave me this sad look- I understand I did it too once when I agreed to do time in CO$, but I am not giving up hope.
If any of my friends are out there lurking - my email is posted in my profile.
Love Rose

lucy skywalker

Post by lucy skywalker » Sat May 28, 2005 3:32 pm

Rose,

Do let us know what unfolds with the RTC. That is a great idea! Can you imagine if everyone who left the Co$ contacted the RTC and requested to be declared and why?! The office would be flooded with requests! :)
www.exscientologykids.com/
www.exscn.net
[i]beyond_horizons ... rest in peace dear friend[/i]

freedomfighter

Post by freedomfighter » Sat May 28, 2005 5:38 pm

Hi Lucy,
You are one of my favorite reads too! I kept a copy of my letters to LG and RTC. To LG told them to stop dropping in and asking me out for coffee, yeah right...I would have been taken back to the tomb,(the new org). I know Ed and Christina were sent to bring me back, and I hope they get out. I don't know if they mail your declare or if it is posted some where, or will I have to request a hard copy? But I am talking to every one I know and directing them to this site, the book "Madman or Messiah", and telling them to tell every one they know- I don't want my beautiful country or any other country turned in to a goose stepping- Sea Org totalitarian regime. I drive by at least once a week will continue observing # of cars or any other activity, or hopefully a for sale sign.
rose

tammy

Post by tammy » Sat May 28, 2005 7:31 pm

Rose, Good for you! I love your attitude! Is your sister Ruth? Used to be wise public, and just disappeared off the lines a few years ago.

If so, say Hello, I'd love to see her again.

Ladybird

freedomfighter

Post by freedomfighter » Sun May 29, 2005 6:32 am

Back at ya! My Sis (Martha aka Daisy), and I were at Stevens Creek Mission, back mid- 70"s-then on to LG.
Thanks for responding and for your posts, we both enjoy your feed back and insight.
Best-Rose

tammy

Post by tammy » Sun May 29, 2005 8:39 am

Los Gatos..."the cat". Very expensive real estate in the heart of Silicon Valley.

Freedomfighter: I love it!!! Great sentiment, great username.

So you don't know Ruth Velasco who works (or worked) for Singer Consultants?

I love "Daisy", nice to "meet" you.

Best to you, too! Ladybird

freedomfighter

Post by freedomfighter » Mon May 30, 2005 10:29 pm

Hi Ladybird,

I have lots of family in Southern Cal. could be
related, my Dad has a huge family.
But don't recall a member by the name of Ruth, there are so many of us.
Yes the Valley's property is one of the most expensive to purchase. So curious how they are managing overhead and mortgage. Many on lines contributed to much of the physical labor, and I saw very young SO members working there -why weren't they in school? They were sent there to do much of the hard-dirty labor-grunt work, even non-union labor is paid at least $12.00 per hour.
You think sweat shops are a thing of the past...far from it and in the name of spiritual freedom, shameful.
Rose

daisy

Post by daisy » Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:52 am

From my favorite roving reporter who called me today:

Los Gatos Org at 10:30 A.M. on 10/25/05 = 7 public cars in public parking area (staff park in their own area).

Boy they're really expanding!

scout77

Los Gatos

Post by scout77 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:01 am

About 4 to 7 cars, counted 3 in public parking in front of entrance, perhaps a few more in back. Small sign noting "Free personality test".

Return to “California”