Redlands, Mission

touchstone

Redlands, Mission

Post by touchstone » Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:47 pm

Redlands Farmer's Market is on Thursdays: about 4 blocks of a street lined with those standard-sized pavillions covering people selling funnel cake, herbal remedies, religious tracts, and even a reasonable supply of actual produce. Well, not everyone has those pavillions-- a few of the hawkers have little more than a card-table and their wares. The Scienos were among those few who were doing without the standard amenities. Still, I saw one lady sitting down and being encouraged to buy a Dianetics paperback.

MatchesMalone

Post by MatchesMalone » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:50 am

Anybody want to roll up on these fools and get our 'enturbulate' on?

-Matches
I had roses for three years and apologized to no one...

MatchesMalone

Redlands org is moving...

Post by MatchesMalone » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:32 am

Hey folks,
I haven't posted in quite a while, but I've been keeping my eye on the boards to see what's up.

Just thought you'd all like to know that the Redlands org will be moving to 912 New York Street in Redlands from their current location on Orange Street.

They are scheduled to move on February 2nd. Some people should run down there with me and give them a piece of our collective mind...

..anyone?

Matches
I had roses for three years and apologized to no one...

touchstone

Re: Redlands, Mission

Post by touchstone » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:28 am

Scientology's Church locator shows nothing in the greater Redlands area, even if Google maps still says there's a Church on New York Street, and the street-view shows a 'Dianetics' sign and curtain-tech. Would-be protestors foiled by Scientology non-presence tech!

I'm planning some travel fairly soon, and I'm looking to see if there are any missions I could stop in and visit along the way. Long, lonely stretch between Denver and Minneapolis if one's looking for a Free Stress Test.

Smurf

Re: Redlands, Mission

Post by Smurf » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:11 am

touchstone wrote:Scientology's Church locator shows nothing in the greater Redlands area, even if Google maps still says there's a Church on New York Street, and the street-view shows a 'Dianetics' sign and curtain-tech. Would-be protestors foiled by Scientology non-presence tech!
The Redlands Mission bombed earlier this year. Marty published a photo of the former org on his blog.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/0 ... ally-dave/

Return to “California”