Hot Dogs, Carnival Rides and... E-METERS?!?

Roan

Hot Dogs, Carnival Rides and... E-METERS?!?

Post by Roan » Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:52 pm

Mom, apple pie and carnival rides are having to share space today in Old Town Tustin with the garish yellow T-Shirts and Tent of our local Church of Scientology. :shock:

And passerbys were not buying it. :thumleft:

For every curious soul who sat down to clutch the cans and have the Fraulein ask her silly questions, there was at least one friend or family member standing over their shoulder warning them (often crassly) to hold fast to their wallet. The Teutonic pant-load who seemed in charge of things tried to laser these savvy folk-critics into submission with a "stare of intention," but people just aren't intimidated by that stuff anymore... they blythley went on with their jocular critisism.

I just milled about for awhile observing... I want to maintain complete unfamliarity with these local Scienos for the time being (future Ops planned :wink:).
“The failure to condemn an activity is indeed, an offer of tacit approval.
All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.” — Edmund Burke

irbcsz4986

Re: Hot Dogs, Carnival Rides and... E-METERS?!?

Post by irbcsz4986 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:15 pm

Roan wrote:...The Teutonic pant-load who seemed in charge of things tried to laser these savvy folk-critics into submission with a "stare of intention,"...
hahaha I can just see someone with big bug-eyes trying to "OT" their will on others. Haarr! What a fool !

Next time I go to one those fairs I'll wear my Xenu T-shirt & pass out flyers.

Return to “California”