Orange County Org Report!

Roan

Orange County Org Report!

Post by Roan » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:18 am

Using a specially equipped photographic reconnaisance vehicle, I recently documented the Tustin/O.C. Org. and environs.

I discovered that... they're hiring!! :wink:

:D
“The failure to condemn an activity is indeed, an offer of tacit approval.
All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.” — Edmund Burke

Roan

Post by Roan » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:47 am

Here is the lonely and forlorn Dianetics BookSalesMobile! It never goes anywhere, because... it's not wanted anywhere! :cry:
Fairground Operators, Mall property managers, craft faire and civic faire officials refuse to allow it to be parked almost everywhere it shows up! It's too big, takes up too many parking spaces, Scientology O.C. is loathe to pay big parking fees to set it up and people just don't want a Dianetics Mobile around! :lol:

Sources inside Scientology inform me that this has become a real Hill 10 here in The O.C.

How about you? Would you like a DianeticsMobile at your next Fall Harvest Festival?!?
:lol:
All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.” — Edmund Burke

Roan

Post by Roan » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:57 am

:salut:

Patty Pieniadz

Post by Patty Pieniadz » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:59 am

Nice pics.

What time of day was this?

Patty P
Education is not a hate crime.
http://www.xenu-directory.net/critics/pieniadz1.html

Roan

Post by Roan » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:03 pm

Patty Pieniadz wrote:Nice pics.

What time of day was this?
Thanks. :) Late afternoon.

socal_observer

Post by socal_observer » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:16 pm

i drive by that building almost every day. There are always some cars in the lot but rarely anybody around. I can count on 2 hands the number of times i have seen anybody outside. Parking lot fill has also decreased over the last couple of years.

programmer_guy

Post by programmer_guy » Tue May 01, 2007 5:28 am

Roan,

What is the full address of that org?

Roan

Post by Roan » Tue May 01, 2007 7:34 am

programmer_guy wrote:Roan,
What is the full address of that org?
Church of Scientology of Orange County
1451 Irvine Boulevard
Tustin, CA 92680
USA

Tel: 714-544-5491 or 800-488-4577

Email: orangecounty@scientology.net
Web site: http://www.scientology-orangecounty.org

Roan

Post by Roan » Tue May 01, 2007 7:24 pm

Then:

Now:

Same spot.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Tue May 01, 2007 9:45 pm

Back in the day, Orange County had a mission that seemed to have it going on. That probably had a great deal to do with the guy running it and the fact that upper management didn't interfere much with what the missions were doing.

Did the Orange County mission holder get caught up in the post hubbard purge? Anyone know?
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

TheDarksideOfScientology

Post by TheDarksideOfScientology » Tue May 01, 2007 10:01 pm

Wieber wrote:Back in the day, Orange County had a mission that seemed to have it going on. That probably had a great deal to do with the guy running it and the fact that upper management didn't interfere much with what the missions were doing.

Did the Orange County mission holder get caught up in the post hubbard purge? Anyone know?
Here are some things I do know, Scientology claims 1,400 Scientologists in Orange County, which means there are less than 500. They ship a lot of people from LA to OC to work at the Org. They bought a building in Santa Ana, on the corner of Sycamore and 5th Street, near the old Santa Ana courthouse. That building has sat for a year now and they have not even started renovating it. It still says perfoming arts center on the outside of it. They had LRH's birthday event there, but nothing else.

I personally have never met a Scientologist in Orange County, everyone I have spoken to about Scientology in Orange County, thinks it's a total scam and wants them gone. The end gets closer and closer.

socal_observer

Post by socal_observer » Wed May 02, 2007 12:05 am

TheDarksideOfScientology wrote: I personally have never met a Scientologist in Orange County, everyone I have spoken to about Scientology in Orange County, thinks it's a total scam and wants them gone. The end gets closer and closer.
I found out recently that my best friend got involved in the late 80's / early 90's at the OC org. He was already through a few TR's before they found out his dad was a Director for the FBI :lol: . They kicked his butt out real quick, but not before the TR's f*cked him up a little.

Roan

Post by Roan » Wed May 02, 2007 2:39 am

Wieber wrote:Back in the day, Orange County had a mission that seemed to have it going on. That probably had a great deal to do with the guy running it and the fact that upper management didn't interfere much with what the missions were doing.

John Woodruff, the ED, is the guy at center, wearing the brown vest, slacks.. white shirt and tie.

I'm not sure if he was also the Mission Holder, but yes, the place did sort of thrive under him, he was happy there, his wife was happy... Co$ (in all it's wisdom) re-assigned him to some post up in LA.. his wife hated the idea, they both said no, they didn't want to leave (OC). Of course they went and John flamed out up there under the crappy, stressful Hill 10 conditions of being on staff in L.A.

I don't know whether they blew or not or what they're doing now. I think he's still in.

socal_observer: funny anecdote! :lol:
Those clams must have crapped their pants at finding out about an FBI dad!!

:D

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Wed May 02, 2007 2:47 am

I googled John Woodruff - search came up with many items.

He's on Kristi Wachter's site.

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/st ... druff.html

There's an entry for him as late as 2006 so I'd say he's still in.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Wed May 02, 2007 8:17 am

Nice pictures, Roan. I guess a picket there isn't really necessary.

Return to “California”