Orange County Org Report!

ThawedMarcabian

Post by ThawedMarcabian » Sun May 20, 2007 12:23 am

TheDarksideOfScientology wrote: They bought a building in Santa Ana, on the corner of Sycamore and 5th Street, near the old Santa Ana courthouse.
Handy being near a courthouse so they don't have to go far to sue everyone

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:49 am

Better get them flyers printed Roan, the Circus is coming to town.
FREEWINDS VOYAGE TO OT

GET ROCKETED UP THE BRIDGE WITH OT TECHNOLOGY!

The Freewinds Voyage to OT Tour is coming to your city with a spectacular 20-minute, audio-visual presentation of how you can learn about your OT Abilities and how to use them to get rocketing up The Bridge now.

Come get a tour of the OT environment of the Freewinds, see our crew, discover our ports of call and most importantly, learn the indispensable role your OT Ship plays in the realization of your future as a full Operating Thetan.

Additionally, you will witness wins from the highest OT level released to date - New OT VIII, Truth Revealed. You’ll get briefed on activities on-going all across the planet which are accelerating expansion and planetary clearing like never before. And you will discover why it is that no matter where you are on the Bridge, when you come to the Freewinds, you take a giant step to OT.

The Freewinds is unique in the entire world of Scientology. Off the crossroads of the world, disconnected from the "agreements" of the MEST universe, this is truly what LRH envisioned when calling for an "OT Base". And this OT event is your opportunity to step "off the planet" for a moment and enter a truly OT universe. May you never be the same again!

DATE: Saturday, 11 August, 2007
TIME: Doors open at 6:30pm, Event starts at 7:00pm
1451 Irvine Blvd.
Tustin, CA 92780
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL: (714) 544-5491
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Roan

Post by Roan » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:02 am

Scientology Orange County Org. is moving into it's new Ideal Org. building on Sycamore in Santa Ana.

That means they are selling or leasing the Tustin org. "office park." It started as a Mission in the early 70's, boomed as a Saint Hill size Org. in the late 70's and early 80's and then came to a crashing decline after David Miscavige massacred Mission Holders in 1982.

Lots of memories will be left floating around this place...

Last edited by Roan on Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
“The failure to condemn an activity is indeed, an offer of tacit approval.
All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.” — Edmund Burke

Roan

Post by Roan » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:07 am

Reports are of full trash dumpsters every day as an all hands has been ordered to make the move go right.

All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.” — Edmund Burke

Roan

Tustin Tiller Days 10/2 - 10/4/09

Post by Roan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:30 am

Scientology Orange County has two booths at the Tustin Tiller Days Fair (Irvine Blvd. & Prospect). One is their usual Stress Test Tent dog & pony show. (Their phony friendly "would you like to take a stress test?" demeanor quickly soured into fear and loathing :omg:
...when I replied: "I'm a Suppressive Person... I don't think that would be a good idea." :)

Roan

ATTN: Orange County Anonymous!

Post by Roan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:33 am

I was being nice, respectful, :whistling:
...didn't have my camera out, until this hispanic gal started getting on the phone and snapping my picture. I returned the favor as you can see. If you go there, snap LOTS of annoying pictures of her!

Roan

Post by Roan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:35 am

This guy is a real piece of work. All nice to me when he thinks I'm a potential fish, when I announce that I'm an SP, he tried his Tone 40 nonsense on me... FLUNK!! :)

Return to “California”