Mission of San Joaquin/Stockton

Sponge

Mission of San Joaquin/Stockton

Post by Sponge » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 pm

Scientology maintaining its religious cloaking device.....

http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ ... /-1/A_LIFE
By The Record
October 04, 2008
Scientology church will hold services
The Church of Scientology - Mission of San Joaquin/Stockton will hold its nondenominational services at 10 a.m. Sunday at 2540 Pacific Ave., Suite 8, Stockton.

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:16 am

Oh my...this really gets on my last nerve! That address is right near the University of the Pacific. I just might have to go over there and pass out a few flyers.

What a bunch of lying sacks of shit. Scientology sucks and every person they trap in the cult is going to break a lot of hearts, especially their mothers.
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

Benny's Friend

Post by Benny's Friend » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:46 am

Ladybird, I have a soft spot for all things San Joaquin. Let me know if you need help enturbulating out that direction. Things could get wild. :wink:

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:02 pm

Thanks BF! Are you the cute blond with the cheesey grin? Ha! If the 2 of us show up there they won't know what hit 'em!

PM me!
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

Return to “California”