Pasadena Ideal org Stress Test tables in the street 1/23/11

Sponge

Pasadena Ideal org Stress Test tables in the street 1/23/11

Post by Sponge » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:48 pm

As if the brand spanking new Ideal Org wasn't enough, they have to set up shop outside, cluttering up the sidewalk. Obviously, people just aren't going in there.

Here's a pic from someone's camphone via Twitter 23rd Jan 2011....
http://twitpic.com/3st25k

Watch out, they'll be setting up on your front lawn or camping out under your bed next!

Gnu

Re: Pasadena Ideal org Stress Test tables in the street 1/23

Post by Gnu » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:29 pm

That pic is around the corner from the Ideal Org...in front of a Jamba Juice.
The Ideal org is on Raymond...just south of Colorado Blvd. This image is on Colorado itself.
Very close by...but they want more foot traffic, I s'pose.
I am sure Jamba Juice is just thrilled ;)
The Ideal Org gets foot traffic just by virtue of the fact they are right beside a public parking structure, but I guess that is not good enough.
"Wisdom comes by disillusionment."
George Santayana

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:14 pm

There was a thread about a year ago with complaints about the Scientologists clogging up Colorado Blvd. It's sad to see they are still out there, sigh.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:44 pm

I'mglib wrote:There was a thread about a year ago with complaints about the Scientologists clogging up Colorado Blvd. It's sad to see they are still out there, sigh.
Pasadena, like Los Angeles, is another city that has taken to playing nice with the cult. It's a paying member of the Chamber of Commerce and the Mayor & several City Council members have voiced their support for the cult even speaking at the opening of the Ideal Org. I suspect the cult was told it's OK to have the stress tables as long as they don't block the sidewalks - the same warning given to those who protest the tables.

The stress tables are usually out on Colorado Blvd. every weekend when the weather is nice.

Return to “California”