When your PC beeps and won't power up/BOOT

Any feedback you might have or help you need regarding OCMB. This is also the place to debate the board, moderating, the FAQ, etc.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
'Alert'

When your PC beeps and won't power up/BOOT

Post by 'Alert' » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:57 am

XP freakoid here again with some tips.

Has your PC every died and does nothing more than BEEP at start up?

I knocked my tower over last week and was almost convinced it was FUBU and dollars thrown at it was the solution.

MMkay, to cut a long story short.

I knew beforehand taking out the CMOS battery can be a solution(looks leik a silver coin). It didn't fix my issue, until I had no power in my tower/pc and held the powah button in(whilst the CMOS battery was removed) for the count of 2.

Sure enough, my trusty PC booted leik there was never an issue.
If I had Mac, ida been forced to go to a techie or that filthy Mac-store(that reminds me of a church of scientology) and get molested financially on a simple fix.

Mac is waaayyy tooooo secretive for my leiking! It also reminds me of a cult.

http://www.governmentnews.com.au/2012/0 ... HCSBV.html

Hope this halps fellow PC users leik me.
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Feedback & Help”