One opened, more to come!
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:14 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:41 am 

Fluffy wrote:
Surely SRF has a right to her own opinion.

You said "Her"? You are trying to be funny... right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:11 am 

Of course "she/he" is entitled to said opinion, but SRF has come off as nothing but rude towards Tommy as I've seen so yeah, I'm gonna stick up for Tommy because I think SRF is a great big bully.

There? Happy? I said it.. .now go chill out have an ice cream sandwich, and play with your emeter :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:03 pm 

Or follow StevieRayFan's advice.

Stop posting on Clambake.

Go take a drunken boat ride.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:51 am 

Rikuna wrote:
Of course "she/he" is entitled to said opinion, but SRF has come off as nothing but rude towards Tommy as I've seen so yeah, I'm gonna stick up for Tommy because I think SRF is a great big bully.

I think there's a lot of bullying on this forum about which you say nothing.
Quote:
There? Happy? I said it.. .now go chill out have an ice cream sandwich, and play with your emeter :D

Not sure what the emeter comment is about.Kinda stupid, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:52 am 

Hubbard's Mushroom wrote:
Or follow StevieRayFan's advice.

Huh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:47 am 

>>> Or follow StevieRayFan's advice.

-=-=-=-

As it looks right now, you will be voting for HC? She has more balls than you, though.

Your word “drunken” is more than a stretch, and typical of your hit-and-run back-stabbing.

HA HA HA, to you!

There are many people who partake boating and who have a drink or two while upon the clear, tranquil, warm jump-in-when-ever-you-feel-like-it waters near their home… with their families and friends enjoying life and living it to its fullest. You, apparently, are instead a tea person… and prefer a computer monitor.

And you think that references to my using alcohol somehow bolster your position? In your tea-toting community perhaps.

Tommy Gorman and his sycophants are killing OCB.

If you look beyond your monitor you will see that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:15 pm 

StevieRayFan wrote:
>>> Or follow StevieRayFan's advice.

-=-=-=-

As it looks right now, you will be voting for HC? She has more balls than you, though.

Your word “drunken” is more than a stretch, and typical of your hit-and-run back-stabbing.

HA HA HA, to you!

There are many people who partake boating and who have a drink or two while upon the clear, tranquil, warm jump-in-when-ever-you-feel-like-it waters near their home… with their families and friends enjoying life and living it to its fullest. You, apparently, are instead a tea person… and prefer a computer monitor.

And you think that references to my using alcohol somehow bolster your position? In your tea-toting community perhaps.

Tommy Gorman and his sycophants are killing OCB.

If you look beyond your monitor you will see that.

Dear SRF,

The Bicker Fests and FLUFFFLAK Barrages engaged in by the Trolls are what is damaging to this board, in fact. This includes threads about the posters instead of about Scientology.

You have a lot of valuable things to say. Ignore the people who are taking shots at you. Let's stop putting energy into being baited into answering to hostile mischaracterizations. Instead, let's put energy into what we believe in.

I believe I'll have another drink, and then see about how best to shed light on the truth about Scientology so more people won't end up in the chowder.

Love,

Oa

The latest fave video- a blast from the past:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxOmrS6uqVM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:05 am 

OS,

Good advice all around…

I must admit I am intrigued by the newly implemented moderation on the Your Story section. If the tone of the moderation is truly as Roan has said (I don’t know him/her as I don’t follow outside of this section) I can see some forthcoming cordial discussion and some truly insightful words if people who read there sense they will not be intimidated and thus, may register and post.

My very best to you.

SRF

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11