New passwords

Any feedback you might have or help you need regarding OCMB. This is also the place to debate the board, moderating, the FAQ, etc.
Don Carlo

New passwords

Post by Don Carlo » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:14 pm

The message board, for the first time EVER, asked me to change my password to now have at least one number and at least one capital letter. Please go ahead and change your password if you want to post.

Don Carlo

Re: New passwords

Post by Don Carlo » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:18 pm

The board is again asking for new passwords, and wants at least one capital letter and a number, and long enough word. Andreas and his Norwegian techie buddies set this up when they successfully stopped most of the burdensome spam, so please reset your password. Thanks, your mod, Don Carlo.

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:23 am

This was a real pain for me, as my Firefox logs me in with the password masked.
I finally worked out you can show all your saved passwords in Firefox

This link will show you how...it just showed me. Only good for Firefox though
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:37 am

Thanks. It was a great relief when Andreas stopped most of the hundreds of spam posts a day, but it did mean new passwords were required.

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:18 pm

Hmm, the board required me to give a new password, so I changed it to my old favorite password from 2014 and earlier, and it worked! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Return to “Feedback & Help”