Password problem

Any feedback you might have or help you need regarding OCMB. This is also the place to debate the board, moderating, the FAQ, etc.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
magoo1

Password problem

Post by magoo1 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:12 am

I'd like to change my password, but cannot figure out how,
and I don't see that in the FAQ's.

Can you (or anyone) help me?

Thanks,

Tory/Magoo

Simonymous
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: OCMB FAQ

Post by Simonymous » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:33 pm

Sure, Tory.

Top right of this page, right under the Clambake logo, click USER CONTROL PANEL

Menu on left: Click PROFILE

In that submenu: Click EDIT ACCOUNT SETTINGS

Fill in the last three boxes: New Password, New Password Again, Old Password

Click SUBMIT

You can also change your e-mail address there. You said you used a different one here and forgot, so you couldn't get back in when you tried to have your password sent; you could change your e-mail to your normal one at the same time.
“...the injuries that {Hubbard} handled by the use of Dianetics procedures were never handled, because they were injuries that never existed; therefore, Dianetics is based on a lie; therefore, Scientology is based on a lie.” --Tommy Davis

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Feedback & Help”