Excessive and Weird Moderation on OCMB

Any feedback you might have or help you need regarding OCMB. This is also the place to debate the board, moderating, the FAQ, etc.
User avatar
Benny's Friend
Posts: 1792
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:11 pm
Location: AKA Resistance is Futile / AKA Patricia Curtis
Contact:

Re: Log-in Problems

Post by Benny's Friend » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:18 am

Roan wrote:
Benny's Friend wrote:
Roan wrote:I want the problems solved by this coming Thursday 2:00 pm or it's even LOWER CONDITIONS for you and your cronies!
That's Woman Goddess of Influence to you, bucko. And nobody puts Baby in a corner.
:huh: I assume you're referring to yourself? Was I talking to you?
And who is Baby?!?
weird :scratch:
Talk about off topic! Is this you being a Moderator BF? Come in and make odd sort of jokey but subtly hostile comments, someone like me responds kind of confused/perturbed and then the thread gets locked and dust-binned?
Subtly hostile? Me? LOL! Good one, Roan.

(hint: I was quoting a very famous movie. Google is your friend.)
The more who speak out, the more who get out.

User avatar
Roan
Posts: 2128
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:36 am
Location: California

Re: Log-in Problems

Post by Roan » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:30 am

Benny's Friend wrote:Subtly hostile? Me? LOL!
Yes, you! and yes LOL ..it is funny, in a weird kind of way.
Benny's Friend wrote:(hint: I was quoting a very famous movie. Google is your friend.)
Goddess of influence? bucko? Baby in the corner? :scratch: Apparently I havn't seen that movie.
And when someone comes out of the blue at me with oddball, supposed-to-be-funny (I guess) comments, I'm not really interested in going right to Google to figure it out.

Whatever.
“The failure to condemn an activity is indeed, an offer of tacit approval.
All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.” — Edmund Burke

User avatar
Benny's Friend
Posts: 1792
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:11 pm
Location: AKA Resistance is Futile / AKA Patricia Curtis
Contact:

Re: Excessive and Weird Moderation on OCMB

Post by Benny's Friend » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:41 am

Edit: You know something, Roan? You're right.

Whatever.
The more who speak out, the more who get out.

User avatar
charlottesometimes
Posts: 188
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:56 am

Re: Excessive and Weird Moderation on OCMB

Post by charlottesometimes » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:58 pm

I can't imagine on what planet the moderation here could be considered "excessive or weird".

I also think the moderators have shown quite a bit of restraint considering the childish and rude jabs that have been made at them in this thread. But that's how they seem to roll. I like that.

User avatar
Tigger
Posts: 9148
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2000 7:06 pm

Re: Excessive and Weird Moderation on OCMB

Post by Tigger » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:35 pm

charlottesometimes wrote:I can't imagine on what planet the moderation here could be considered "excessive or weird".
It's called EARTH..... :P
COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

"If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world."

User avatar
Tigger
Posts: 9148
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2000 7:06 pm

THREAD TITLE CHANGE

Post by Tigger » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:43 pm

LOL.....another change....this time the change of thread title to adjust for Sponge's topic going "Off-Topic".

What feisty little mod do we (or Sponge) have to thank for that?

Tigger
COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

"If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world."

User avatar
Benny's Friend
Posts: 1792
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:11 pm
Location: AKA Resistance is Futile / AKA Patricia Curtis
Contact:

Re: THREAD TITLE CHANGE

Post by Benny's Friend » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:11 pm

Tigger wrote:LOL.....another change....this time the change of thread title to adjust for Sponge's topic going "Off-Topic".

What feisty little mod do we (or Sponge) have to thank for that?

Tigger
Feisty little mods we are, but it wasn't us, Tig. We would have gone for something more like "Glorious and Magnificent Moderation on OCMB!!!!" and included fireworks and a marching band. :mrgreen:
The more who speak out, the more who get out.

User avatar
Tigger
Posts: 9148
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2000 7:06 pm

Re: THREAD TITLE CHANGE

Post by Tigger » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Benny's Friend wrote:
Tigger wrote:LOL.....another change....this time the change of thread title to adjust for Sponge's topic going "Off-Topic".

What feisty little mod do we (or Sponge) have to thank for that?

Tigger
Feisty little mods we are, but it wasn't us, Tig. We would have gone for something more like "Glorious and Magnificent Moderation on OCMB!!!!" and included fireworks and a marching band. :mrgreen:
But, but, but.....BF (Bless your little feisty heart).....if it wasn't you or a mod, who, inquiring tiggers want to know....is the WHO? And HOW was it done by a mere earthly being?
COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

"If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world."

User avatar
Benny's Friend
Posts: 1792
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:11 pm
Location: AKA Resistance is Futile / AKA Patricia Curtis
Contact:

Re: THREAD TITLE CHANGE

Post by Benny's Friend » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:12 am

Tigger wrote:But, but, but.....BF (Bless your little feisty heart).....if it wasn't you or a mod, who, inquiring tiggers want to know....is the WHO? And HOW was it done by a mere earthly being?
WHOOMP, there it is...



Image


(Sorry, Miss Tig. Apparently this is a much bigger story than originally anticipated...)
The more who speak out, the more who get out.

User avatar
I'mglib
Posts: 5745
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:17 pm

Re: Excessive and Weird Moderation on OCMB

Post by I'mglib » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:59 am

With a little help from our friends:

Image
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

User avatar
Tigger
Posts: 9148
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2000 7:06 pm

Re: THREAD TITLE CHANGE

Post by Tigger » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:34 pm

Benny's Friend wrote:
Tigger wrote:But, but, but.....BF (Bless your little feisty heart).....if it wasn't you or a mod, who, inquiring tiggers want to know....is the WHO? And HOW was it done by a mere earthly being?
WHOOMP, there it is...



Image


(Sorry, Miss Tig. Apparently this is a much bigger story than originally anticipated...)
LOL.....Being feisty again, ere ye?
The National Enquirer gets sued for false allegaions.....but does the National Enquieer ever sue "anyone" for false allegations? :P

Post Reply

Return to “Feedback & Help”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest