Thank you for a job well done!

Any feedback you might have or help you need regarding OCMB. This is also the place to debate the board, moderating, the FAQ, etc.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
skeptic2girl
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thank you for a job well done!

Post by skeptic2girl » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:51 pm

Hi, mods --

I wanted to say thank you for taking care of the spammers (I had no idea there were tons that never even show up on the board)!
I know this is a labor of love for you guys... so thank you for all you do!

Xenu Bless You!

s2g
"The truth is out there."

Sponge
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Thank you for a job well done!

Post by Sponge » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:27 am

You're welcome.

And thanks to admin too.

skeptic2girl

Re: Thank you for a job well done!

Post by skeptic2girl » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Yes! Thank you, Andreas!! =D>
"The truth is out there."

Return to “Feedback & Help”