One opened, more to come!
It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:43 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Scino. Pics....#4
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:18 pm 

This is really pulling me out of a funk.....old site of the baptist church that had a great old rotunda w/dome (historical) to make way for a Opus South devl.project...scino condos! Security freaking again because i was on a prk. bench at the "gaslight alley"...canot find lisa's brick either....reading the sunday "help wanteds" without my cheap cup of joe from "the downtown newstand" because i'm barred from going in due to a P.I.'s intimidating visit to old sea org. mem. george kelly (owner) and popular dwn.twn. critic -PLEASE CALL AND COMPLAIN IN MY SUPPORT-, poor old gal lugging her materials to lunch,always the last one in....how many cops does it take to help the poor old drunk homeless guy who fell on his face (no shit) in the street,this went on for 1 hr...the 2 plainclothes det. already left,....2 ambulances came and went and ended up leaving him there.........Looking for $ or checking for another copy of " OT 8" , scino. security,after i realized i left my copy on the other bench and i guess someone "STOLE" it... isn't that a crime? good thing i have 250 more copies (oops) or do i?.....one of these sec. guys is on the scino sec. pic. list hrom the lisa years (name here ?)...new sp build. angle....the resturant and hotel at the waters edge with the sea org. apts too, lunch for OT's on the viranda...... more to come stay tuned to ORG. PATROL....SCINO. PICS 5 ON DECK!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:39 pm 

Great to have you back, proflex. :P

Thanks for the updates and the pics. Gonna head over to Org Patrol now and have a look at them 8)

Post subject: YOU...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:44 pm 

Thank you for peeking and all else too.... :D

Post subject: Re: Scino. Pics....#4
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:32 pm 

proflex wrote:
(snip) at the "gaslight alley"...canot find lisa's brick

Boy they must really hate her.

It was replaced after it was vandalized with acid, and it was moved from under a bench to more out in the open.

And now its gone? They'll need to set it in concrete next time....... but then the cult will just come out with a cordless hammer drill or jackhammer.