Management Success!

Exposing the network of Scientology business consultant and recruitment companies.
blownandpsyched

Management Success!

Post by blownandpsyched » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:59 am

I worked there a while back. Glendale California. The people were so racist and many of them were OT's. You're completely at cause over the MEST universe yet you employ the emotional crutch of racism in your life? Um...kay. It was a hostile work environment. A lot of nice people but the wife of the owner was a phoney and the owner, may he rest in peace, seened like he had a lot to hide. Too many fire-breathing hyper partisan nuts for me.

They consult auto mechanics on how to run their businesses based on LRH tech. Lots of FSMing, those poor people who take and mail back that "Black Hole" quiz never see what's coming. The SAME "success" stories being sent out to exhausted mailing lists, year in, year out. Angry people calling all day demanding to be removed from their annoying mailings lists.

So glad to say goodbye to all that place. Yuck yuck yuck.
"By the time you read this I will no longer be occupying the body and identity that you have known as Ron."

— L. Ron Hubbard

Don Carlo

Re: Management Success!

Post by Don Carlo » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:52 am

Welcome, blownand psyched, I have been traveling and am now catching up approving messages. After three messages are approved, you become a regular poster.

Return to “Scientology Business Consultants Exposed”