Sterling Mgmt company and MGE

Exposing the network of Scientology business consultant and recruitment companies.
alloftheabove

Sterling Mgmt company and MGE

Post by alloftheabove » Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:59 am

I have recently been employed by a dentist that is a scientologist (I am not) and subscribes to a COS managment company.

I worked two days with the dentist, making an obscene amount of money off of average working people. The coercive tactics used in selling procedures to the patients was over the top, in my opinion.

At the end of the second day of employment, I was told that the hourly wage initially agreed upon was too much and I had two weeks to find a new job. The next day, within two hours, I was told by dentist/employer that I wasn't excited enough about the management company, I wasn't in tune with the patients, and simply not liked. Amazingly, I had been employed within the same office, with the same patients (my previous employer sold the practice) and well-liked!! For six consecutive years!!

I honestly think that the consulting group had told the dentist to fire me because it happened immediately after an auditing session and phone call with a contact within this group.

The dentists that use these mgmt. companies have taken the integrity out of dentistry. It is no longer an industry that strives to maintian and promote good oral health amongst the population -- it has evolved into a money-hungry, cutthroat and greedy occupation, with the patient as the means.

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:01 am

Hi and welcome to OCMB! There are several members here with a similar experience, K'momma comes to mind. I suggest googling "scientology wise dentists" for more information, and read some of the stories here.

Sterling Management is definitely a scientology front group, and I think that what they do is illegal.

Ladybird

escapee

Post by escapee » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:23 am

Kevin Wilson, the owner of Sterling, is shown with his new OT VIII diploma in the recent Freewinds magazine on the ship.

Escapee

Return to “Scientology Business Consultants Exposed”