SPEAKER’S SCHOOL: Learn to teach admin tech to others 4 fee

Exposing the network of Scientology business consultant and recruitment companies.
Sea Horse

SPEAKER’S SCHOOL: Learn to teach admin tech to others 4 fee

Post by Sea Horse » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:29 am

WISE members try hard to please Church of Scientology upper management and to forward upper management intentions. I recall when the local Clearwater WISE members group (first called Wise Membership Association and later Business Expansion Club) started to teach people public speaking with the sole intention of having a group of speakers go out to disseminate Scientology/LRH Admin Technology and basic Scientology principles to others, whether for fee or free.

I don't know whether this actually got off the ground or not, but the intention was to teach public speaking to the BEC members (WISE members and sort-of-members in Clearwater) about the time when the Anatomy of the Human Mind "talkie" courses were being pitched.

Here is one old email that they sent out (sorry, no formatting):
Dear Speakers Students,

I am back and ready to train you all so you can get out there and talk it up!!!

See you tomorrow night.

Mark DeEulio
Business Expansion Club Of Clearwater
PRESENTS

THE SPEAKER’S SCHOOL

Trainers- Mark DeEulio, Arte Maren, Myron Finley and a host of other professional speakers

THURSDAY, 23 FEBRUARY 2006
7-9:30 PM

(first and last Thursday of each month)

WHERE: THE MEETING PLACE
1172 N.E. Cleveland Street Clearwater, Fl. 33755

***I would like e-mail confirmation of your intention to ATTEND at m.deeulio@knology.net

Thanks!!

EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
–MARK DEEULIO
We are the architects of our own lives. Design and build the life you want.

Dunvegan

Re: SPEAKER’S SCHOOL: Learn to teach admin tech to others 4 fee

Post by Dunvegan » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:16 pm

Sea Horse wrote: Here is one old email that they sent out (sorry, no formatting):
Dear Speakers Students,

I am back and ready to train you all so you can get out there and talk it up!!!
"Talk it up!!!"

My, how erudite. It's irrestiable.

Please, quick, pray tell me, Seahorse!

To whom may I dash off a check in order to immerse immediately in this evidently exaulted eloquence enlightement education? :roll:

What a Pollyannaesque, yet plaintive, missive. It would be sadly pitiful, if it were not so...so...damned pitiful, sadly.
--
Dunvegan

Sea Horse

Post by Sea Horse » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:18 pm

Oh... well maybe you first need to fill out the application:
SPEAKERS SCHOOL APPLICATION

NAME__________________________________________________
PH.#_________________________ CELL #_____________________
E-MAIL_____________________________

1. What is your speaking experience?

2. To whom do you wish to speak to and for what exact reason?

3. What are the areas of improvement you seek in your speaking skills?

4. How committed are you to learn the skills and do all of the training necessary to achieve the success you want as a public speaker?
Scale of 1-10. 10 is totally committed. Ten or less, please explain.

Sea Horse

Post by Sea Horse » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:21 pm

And if you're not ready to sign up, here's some more info on the school... so you'll sign up:
BASIC SPEAKERS SCHOOL

The speaker’s school is being given with the intention of training first and foremost speakers who wish to make a living giving presentations that deliver and disseminate HUBBARD ADMNISTRATIVE TECHNOLOGY.

PRIMARY PRODUCT-A speaker who can give such valuable and dynamic presentations on LRH tech.

WHAT THE SCHOOL ENTAILS

It is estimated that the completion of this school will take 6-8 months of part time training with a requirement of many hours of public presentation and critique in between trainings.

NOTE: It is a requirement of the course that a student will maintain a level of 6 hours per month of speaking understanding that there is no excuse to wait to do presentations. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL BE TAKEN AS NO REAL INTENTION TO ADDRESS GROUPS. Students who fail to meet requirements will be terminated from the group. It will also be required of all students to mentor/apprentice other students on their speaking skills and presentations as required by instructors.

NOTE: It may occur in specialized cases that a student is required to go for other training such as communications training, etc. where determined that a student is deficient in basic skills not taught on the course.

THE SCHOOL
The school will consist of a minimum of 14 training modules. These ten modules can/will be repeated as often as needed to master skills.

THE APPRENTICESHIP

There will be numerous follow up apprenticeship days where critiquing and apprenticeship will occur. This is where video tape critique will be done, drilling of specific presentation skills, and practice of the outlining of a presentation.

The frequency and nature of this apprenticeship program will be different student to student based on student’s performance and need.

Students will be expected to do as much apprenticing and speaking as is needed to master skills. IT WILL BE UNDERSTOOD THAT THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR DOING SPEAKING. An estimate of time needed for apprenticing will be 3 hours per month.

Training times will be published on schedules.

For those who need to know the time involved, the following is given AS ESTIMATES;

Training time
Two modules per month- 6 hours
Minimum speaking time- 6 hours
Apprenticeship time- 3 hours
Total- 15 hours

Sea Horse

Post by Sea Horse » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:23 pm

Oh, did I forget to mention that you would not be accepted to this "school" if you didn't commit to actually go out and USE this learning for the express purpose of disseminating L. Ron Hubbard Administrative Technology (or other "approved by the Church of Scientology" speaking engagements)? The "school" is not available for the general public for general public speaking learning.

Return to “Scientology Business Consultants Exposed”