Meir Ezra Scientology Scam? Here is the Proof

Exposing the network of Scientology business consultant and recruitment companies.
MeirEzraExposed

Meir Ezra Scientology Scam? Here is the Proof

Post by MeirEzraExposed » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:09 pm

In my last post I wrote about how many people were taken advantage by Meir Ezra who is selling business seminars when they are in fact a feeder for the Church of Scientology.

I was googling him and I came up with someone who made detailed account of what he was teaching us in Vancouver. This looks like it was an event in Hawaii 8 months ago. I would say this is about 80% of what my notes said. Is this Scientology or his own personal business ideas?

I am alerting various bureau's in Vancouver and Calgary, Canadian events he is doing as part of his tour. There are other dates all over the world. This needs to stop before more innocent minds are poisoned.

http://honoluluaunty.com/notes-from-gen ... meir-ezra/

Don Carlo

Re: Meir Ezra Scientology Scam? Here is the Proof

Post by Don Carlo » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:49 pm

Free speech protects his "management" mumbo-jumbo. Grant Cardone is even more successful at this. It is helpful to associate him with Scientology when people Google him or his catch-phrases.

Karin Pouw

Post by Karin Pouw » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:27 am

Don Carlo wrote:Free speech protects his "management" mumbo-jumbo. Grant Cardone is even more successful at this. It is helpful to associate him with Scientology when people Google him or his catch-phrases.
http://otviiiisgrrr8.com/2013/07/30/the ... in-cannes/

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:11 pm

Look at meee! I have an expensive watch and a fancy chair! I'm rich and therefore smart!*

*Except about Scientology.

Return to “Scientology Business Consultants Exposed”