what about a kazoo band picket?

zorro

what about a kazoo band picket?

Post by zorro » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:32 am

hi guys ,if you ever plan to be in paris ,what about a kazoo band picket ? let me know
ready anytime I've got good easy schedule
zorro le vengeur pas toujours masqué
life is a comedy
and david is so close from criminal investigation,isn't????

zorro

picket in paris ,cloudy ,rainy ,but lovely 'n happy

Post by zorro » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:11 pm

:lol: so yesterday ,thursday I decided to pay a visit to the southern parisian org ,I had a sign on hard cardboard saying"scientoly is a spiritual scam "with the two internet adresses xenu .net and antisectes .net(roger's site in french)
I stood by the corner saw about two hundreds cars ,then I went in front of the org ,then sent me robin ,my favourite ,venitanblonde ,with ponytail hair and very upsetand worried to see me again they thought I quited ,I was only abroad for a while , so he was feeling sad he even told me
I said to him he should be happy and relieved ,because he had all the answers ,I showed my"pet " to passer by ,going one way and suddenly turning the oppositer right after ,I was controlling my scieno pet, he got more upset when I was talking to a group of two persons amazed by this strange behaviour ,I had to talk to them in private so I told him to get off ,
he was scared or alone ,
but this time he did he went off!!!!
wasn't glued to me like they used to be
,outside ten of them got out took my picture and were in motion in the street ,
I recognised one who once called me "you faggot!"
a passer by said to the gentleman ,why did he had to insult using such a language ,and asked the man if he was aware that kind of talking was an offence and could be punished by laws ,
but yesterday this very person stood far away from me ,
so after a qarter along their org
I went to bastille square .
had a few talks and showed up my sign ,
by the stairs of the opera bastille ,
lovely and happy day ,
no cops bothered and a pleasant one hour picket in paris

zorro done his job maskless in daytime ,a bientot
life is a comedy

zorro

Re: picket in paris ,cloudy ,rainy ,but lovely 'n happy

Post by zorro » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:14 pm

zorro wrote::lol: so yesterday ,thursday I decided to pay a visit to the southern parisian org ,I had a sign on hard cardboard saying"scientoly is a spiritual scam "with the two internet adresses xenu .net and antisectes .net(roger's site in french)
I stood by the corner saw about two hundreds cars ,then I went in front of the org ,then sent me robin ,my favourite ,venitanblonde ,with ponytail hair and very upsetand worried to see me again they thought I quited ,I was only abroad for a while , so he was feeling sad he even told me
I said to him he should be happy and relieved ,because he had all the answers ,I showed my"pet " to passer by ,going one way and suddenly turning the oppositer right after ,I was controlling my scieno pet, he got more upset when I was talking to a group of two persons amazed by this strange behaviour ,I had to talk to them in private so I told him to get off ,
he was scared or alone ,
but this time he did he went off!!!!
wasn't glued to me like they used to be
,outside ten of them got out took my picture and were in motion in the street ,
I recognised one who once called me "you faggot!"
a passer by said to the gentleman ,why did he had to insult using such a language ,and asked the man if he was aware that kind of talking was an offence and could be punished by laws ,
but yesterday this very person stood far away from me ,
so after a qarter along their org
I went to bastille square .
had a few talks and showed up my sign ,
by the stairs of the opera bastille ,
lovely and happy day ,
no cops bothered and a pleasant one hour picket in paris

zorro done his job maskless in daytime ,a bientot
I had a filmed video of the picket and got a few to show ,but I am such a lazy lizzard and such a poor technical user , good grief , zorro
life is a comedy

Jerome

Post by Jerome » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:45 pm

Hey, zorro, la prochaine fois, préviens-moi! J'aurais bien aimé être de la partie. :D

En attendant, bye!

P.S.: Concernant l'insulte homophobe, tu aurais pu répondre en visant là où ça fait mal : la loi punit désormais ce genre d'insulte jusqu'à 200 000 € d'amende.

P.S.2: Si je peux faire qq chose concernant la video...

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:15 pm

Way to go, Zorro. You are an inspiration. Do you have pictures, or just video?
:cheerleader: :dancing7up: :cheerleader: :dancing7up: :cheerleader: :dancing7up:

zorro

answer

Post by zorro » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:56 am

I'mglib wrote:Way to go, Zorro. You are an inspiration. Do you have pictures, or just video?
:cheerleader: :dancing7up: :cheerleader: :dancing7up: :cheerleader: :dancing7up:
no pictures I lost my camera ,I 've got a few videos DM ,I 've got to send and put on line ,a bientot ,
le vengeur pas toujours masqué
zorro
life is a comedy

zorro

rendez vous

Post by zorro » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:59 am

Jerome wrote:Hey, zorro, la prochaine fois, préviens-moi! J'aurais bien aimé être de la partie. :D

En attendant, bye!

P.S.: Concernant l'insulte homophobe, tu aurais pu répondre en visant là où ça fait mal : la loi punit désormais ce genre d'insulte jusqu'à 200 000 € d'amende.

j'ai les videos mais je ne suis pas un fortiche en informatique si on peut mettre des extraits en ligne je travaille mardi et mercredi libre jeudi et vendredi matin , a pluch' zorro
life is a comedy

zorro

Re: rendez vous

Post by zorro » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:04 am

zorro wrote:
Jerome wrote:Hey, zorro, la prochaine fois, préviens-moi! J'aurais bien aimé être de la partie. :D

En attendant, bye!

j'ai les videos mais je ne suis pas un fortiche en informatique si on peut mettre des extraits en ligne je travaille mardi et mercredi libre jeudi et vendredi matin , a pluch' zorro
next picket planned between 4 to 6 pm on friday , let me know I'll take my camrecorder ,zorro
life is a comedy

Return to “France”