zorro

NONO LA PATATE SHOWS AT ELEVEN AM FEB 10 TH

Post by zorro » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:05 am

:lol:
NONO LA PATATE :shock:
CLOWN DES BATIGNOLLES :!: :!: :!: :!:
will appears in a special "free" "funny "showtime
time approx: 20minutes
kids ,parents ,adults , retired , homeless ,winos ,wackos ,femmes fatales ,church goers , passer by
you are most welcome to come and watch
NONO LA PATATE
new costume :!:
astounding :!:
ravishing :!:
crazy :!:
astonished :!:
funny and laughable :!:
a new show for free !!!!! :wink:
the location is place de l'eglise de sainte marie des batignolles
bus numbers are 66 or 53 or 31
subway
brochant line 13 or
rome line 2
come for the fun and free :wink:
life is a comedy
and david is so close from criminal investigation,isn't????

toml

Rendez-vous est pris!

Post by toml » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:51 pm

J'y serai

I'll be there

TomL

toml

Update on Feb. 10th in Paris

Post by toml » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:15 pm

I've just spoken on the phone to our friend Zorro - who does indeed speak excellent English, though we ended up speaking excellent French!

He will be doing a show at 11 AM in front of the church at Batignolles

His current legal difficulties (2 cases brought by Co$, 1 for diffamation and the other for preventing them from peacefully going about their space-cultie business, sorry I mean practising their religion) mean that he will not be distributing anything, but that doesn't mean that members of the audience can't make their feelings known peacefully in the manner they judge fit.

I'm thinking of making a couple of placards - the other for my 20-year-old son who has said he'd like to come (it remains to be seen whether I can really get him out of bed that early on a Sunday morning).

Zorro also told me that there will be a contingent from Anonymous as they've been in contact.

I'll try to take some photos.

Love to all

TomL

brownjedi

Post by brownjedi » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:25 am

So how did the court date go?

toml

Paris picket report

Post by toml » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:24 pm

(also posted in Trial of Zorro thread)

Hi everybody,

I've literally just got back from the picket in Paris and it was great fun, as well as visibly annoying the Scienos there :lol:

There were about 30 of us, including around 20 Anonymous (well done guys!) in dark suits, some with wigs, some with masks - and 1 Xenu.

The amazing Zorro was there - he is sooo at ease in the street, it's lovely to see the Scienos squirm when he goes up to them with a big grin to greet them. He's also a number one nice guy in his new panther outfit and we are planning further escapades in coming weeks.

The proceedings began with Zorro/Nono doing his clown act, much to the appreciation of the audience and passers-by. Several Scienos came out to try, rather pitifully, to 'handle' us and photograph/film us. They were extremely uptight and aggressive (one tried to prohibit me from looking into the back of his van - which was open and only contained a sofa!). A woman came out and tried the 25,000 volt stare, but we just laughed. It was clear to everyone around that the smiles were on our side. All the Scienos looked so unhappy.

Every time they stopped moving, I stood behind them with my placard well in evidence four Anon to take photos, so with a bit of luck we will have photos of all of them with (in French) "Scientology = Scam cult" and/or (the other side) "Scientology splits families" above their heads or beside them... :twisted: Their handling was pitiful because they kept saying "you're full of hate' whereas our broad smiles and constantly polite criticism clearly showed that we weren't. The funniest moment was the women who kept saying "you"'re afraid, aren't you" while showing her own fear by running away!

When we got to the Rue Legendre, where the celeb center is and about 100 yards from where Zorro lives, our way was barred by around 8 CRS riot police who told us we couldn't go any further! The Co$ had obviously told them that dangerous anarchists were planning to take their building by storm. Some of the undangerous type of anarchists were indeed there,
but armed only with large grins.

As we were barred from going past the Celeb Center, we went on a procession round the neighbourhood (where every other passer-by seems to know Zorro and greets him like an old friend). This was good because it was the local market day, so there were a lot of people about, and, because we are having municipal elections all over France in March, We were able to discuss the problem with local political activists (without distinction, both left and right). There was a LOT of spontaneous support from passers-by and several songs about Xenu were sung, though I think we'll need to work a bit (or at least agree) on the words before next time!

Zorro said he would be speaking about it on Radio Libertaire this evening, I believe.

Conclusions:
Zorro deserves our support.

Well done to Anonymous - they CAN deliver and it was one of the best-tempered demonstrations I've ever been on (I've been on a lot!).

My first experience of "LRH tech" (our 'handling') did not impress me - Tory was much better at it when she was in - they were so amateurish, with no arguments, just a general air of menace and annoyance.
Our next date is Xenu Day!

Hope it went well for y'all

Lots of love

TomL

ps. Zorro is very optimistic for his second trial (he half-lost the other one :? ). Judgement at the end of the monht, I think. On behalf of all at Clambake, I gave him a small donation for his legal expenses (around $700 fine for "insults" against Scientologists).

zorro

Re: Paris picket report

Post by zorro » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:11 pm

toml wrote:(also posted in Trial of Zorro thread)

Hi everybody,

I've literally just got back from the picket in Paris and it was great fun, as well as visibly annoying the Scienos there :lol:

There were about 30 of us, including around 20 Anonymous (well done guys!) in dark suits, some with wigs, some with masks - and 1 Xenu.

The amazing Zorro was there - he is sooo at ease in the street, it's lovely to see the Scienos squirm when he goes up to them with a big grin to greet them. He's also a number one nice guy in his new panther outfit and we are planning further escapades in coming weeks.

The proceedings began with Zorro/Nono doing his clown act, much to the appreciation of the audience and passers-by. Several Scienos came out to try, rather pitifully, to 'handle' us and photograph/film us. They were extremely uptight and aggressive (one tried to prohibit me from looking into the back of his van - which was open and only contained a sofa!). A woman came out and tried the 25,000 volt stare, but we just laughed. It was clear to everyone around that the smiles were on our side. All the Scienos looked so unhappy.

Every time they stopped moving, I stood behind them with my placard well in evidence four Anon to take photos, so with a bit of luck we will have photos of all of them with (in French) "Scientology = Scam cult" and/or (the other side) "Scientology splits families" above their heads or beside them... :twisted: Their handling was pitiful because they kept saying "you're full of hate' whereas our broad smiles and constantly polite criticism clearly showed that we weren't. The funniest moment was the women who kept saying "you"'re afraid, aren't you" while showing her own fear by running away!

When we got to the Rue Legendre, where the celeb center is and about 100 yards from where Zorro lives, our way was barred by around 8 CRS riot police who told us we couldn't go any further! The Co$ had obviously told them that dangerous anarchists were planning to take their building by storm. Some of the undangerous type of anarchists were indeed there,
but armed only with large grins.

As we were barred from going past the Celeb Center, we went on a procession round the neighbourhood (where every other passer-by seems to know Zorro and greets him like an old friend). This was good because it was the local market day, so there were a lot of people about, and, because we are having municipal elections all over France in March, We were able to discuss the problem with local political activists (without distinction, both left and right). There was a LOT of spontaneous support from passers-by and several songs about Xenu were sung, though I think we'll need to work a bit (or at least agree) on the words before next time!

Zorro said he would be speaking about it on Radio Libertaire this evening, I believe.

Conclusions:
Zorro deserves our support.

Well done to Anonymous - they CAN deliver and it was one of the best-tempered demonstrations I've ever been on (I've been on a lot!).

My first experience of "LRH tech" (our 'handling') did not impress me - Tory was much better at it when she was in - they were so amateurish, with no arguments, just a general air of menace and annoyance.
Our next date is Xenu Day!

Hope it went well for y'all

Lots of love

TomL

ps. Zorro is very optimistic for his second trial (he half-lost the other one :? ). Judgement at the end of the monht, I think. On behalf of all at Clambake, I gave him a small donation for his legal expenses (around $700 fine for "insults" against Scientologists).
thank you so much tom and what a riot it was
we had good fun and you know what I am talking about :lol:
tom made such a good report and well we might have some more xenu's worship days :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
about my justice case (the second !!!!!) :cry: :cry:
no good no bad I have to wait and see
I will got the answer on march 27 th :shock:
voila
zip zip zip
alain hi I love your sun glasses you look so handsooooooooooome! :!: :!: :!: :!:
and what was this "dumb" smilling guy :?: :?: :?: :?:
you're on something more than smoking cigar ( partagas) :?: :?: :?:
:?: :?: :?: :?:
ok guys
see ya around someday
and please lady when you tell me that I am scared why are you the one leaving ,runnning away :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
the police force were very kind and polite so did the riot police there protecting the "celeb center from what :?: :?: :?: :?:
and all of us from what I saw were nice and polite :lol: :lol: :lol:
I love my new clown costume and I think I gonna make a lot of euros with it
next holidays ,florida :wink: and then vegas :lol: :lol: :lol:
diego de la vega
zip zip zip
no mask
no sweat
no fear
not "chef de la police anarchiste ah ah ah ah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
life is a comedy
and david is so close from criminal investigation,isn't????

chavelita

Bravo et merci aux participants !

Post by chavelita » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:44 pm

Au nom de tous ceux/celles qui n'ont pas pu - ou pas osé - participer à la manif, merci. Ce coup d'essai a été plutôt réussi et le prochain piquet devrait rassembler plus de monde et avoir encore plus d'impact. Le choix de l'endroit, sur la placette devant l'eglise Ste Marie des Batignolles, etait judicieux car ni trop près ni trop eloigné du batiment de la Scientologie. C'est aussi un endroit passant. Bravo aussi pour cette manif pacifique, calme et polie.

Voici des suggestions pour la prochaine fois : peut-etre une plus large "publicité" de la prochaine manif sur un site francophone tel que "www.prevensectes.com", ou encore aupres de la Miviludes, de l'ADFI, de la Mairie de Paris (qui avait mis en place il y a deux ans un Comité de Pilotage de lutte contre les dérives sectaires), ou encore aupres de l'Assemblee nationale qui vient de mettre en place un Groupe d'etudes sur les sectes présidé par Philippe Vuilque, député. Ceci pour que le max de gens sachent que les gens floués par la secte s'organisent pour faire entendre leur voix publiquement. Eventuellement inviter des medias a venir filmer. Il faut absolument un contrepoids a Tom Cruise et son omnipresence mediatique ...

Faire cette publicité a l'avance permettrait que les participants s'organisent (pour ceux notamment qui feraient le voyage jusqu'a Paris), preparent leur "camouflage" et leurs pancartes. A l'instar de ce qui s'est fait ailleurs le 10, il faudrait plein de pancartes avec des messages forts, du genre "La $ci€nto£ogi€ en veut a votre argent", ou "Demandez-moi pourquoi je porte un masque", etc, pour eveiller la curiosité/l'interet des gens qui ne savent pas ce qu'est exactement la Scn, et bien sur les informer sur les dangers de ce culte. Chacun peut donner des idées de messages.

Et puis, comme cela va sans doute se faire ailleurs lors de la prochaine manif, preparer une petition contre la Sciento, a faire signer par les participants, mais aussi par les passants qui le souhaitent.

Excusez ce long post mais je suis bien inspirée ce soir !

Merci par avance pour votre feed-back.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:27 pm

Unedited Google Translation
On behalf of all those who were not able to - or dared not - participate in the rally, thanks. The coup attempt has been quite successful and the next peg should gather more people and have even more impact. The choice of location on the plot in front of the church of St. Mary Batignolles, was wise because neither too close nor too far away from the building of Scientology. It is also an open area. Bravo also for this march peaceful, quiet and polite.

Here are some suggestions for next time: maybe a wider publicity of the next rally on a French web site as "www.prevensectes.com" or aupres de la Miviludes, the ADFI, de la Mairie Paris (which had established two years ago a Steering Committee to combat sectarianism), or aupres of the National Assembly, which has just set up a study group on sects chaired by Philippe Vuilque , MP. This so that the max of people know that people cheated by the sect organize themselves to make their voices heard publicly. Possibly invite MEDIA upcoming film. It is imperative a counterweight to Tom Cruise and his omnipresence mediatique ...

Make this a publicity ahead of time that participants are organized (especially for those who would travel up to Paris), prepare their "camouflage" and their placards. Following the example of what has been done elsewhere on 10, it should be full of signs with strong messages, such as "La ci $ € £ ogi € not want your money," or "Ask me why I wearing a mask, "etc., to awaken curiosity / interest of people who do not know what exactly the Scn, and on informing about the dangers of the cult. Everyone can give ideas messages.

And then, as it will doubtless also be at the next demonstration, prepare a petition against Sciento, had it signed by the participants, but also by passers-by who so wish.

Forgive this long post but I am very inspired tonight!

Thank you in advance for your feedback.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

toml

Tout à fait d'accord - I agree

Post by toml » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:48 am

Bienvenue Chavelita

Je suis entièrement d'accord. Pour un coup d'essai, c'était bien, mais on pourrait optimiser...

Malheureusement, je n'ai pas accès à enturbulation.org la journée, à cause du firewall de ma boîte, et j'ai rarement accès à un ordi le soir, mais ce serait bien de reposter ton texte sur enturbulation.org pour voir la réponse des Anonymous, que je salue ici.

Grosses bises à tous

TomL

(I agree entirely. For a first time, it was great, but we could do better...

Unfortunately, I don't have access to enturbulation.org during the day because of my company's firewall, and I rarely have access to a computer in the evening, but it would be a good idea to repost your text on enturbulation.org to see the response from Anonymous (who I salute here).)

Return to “France”