Open House Amsterdam Org feb. 13 2011

sekh

Open House Amsterdam Org feb. 13 2011

Post by sekh » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:15 pm

Translation from the site of the org:http://www.scientologykerk.nl/

On Sunday February 13 the Scientology Church organizes an open house. Coffee will be ready at 11.00 AM, and everybody is welcome to come and see what a Scientology sunday service is like, what Scientology really is and to get a tour through our church.

-Lectures are given about what Scientology is and what it does in society.
-We give guided tours
-Open House Sunday Service (start 11.30)
-Inter-religious dialogue (start 12.45)
-Movies about the activities of the Scientology Church

Practical information:
Time: from 11.00 AM to 18.00 PM
Location: Scientology Church Amsterdam, Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 116-118 (10 minutes walking distance from Amsterdam Central Station)
Entrance is free.

Anyway, everybody is invited, even anonymous persons. :wink:

If there are people around who feel like picketing y'all now where to find the place. The walking distance is no lie.
I would have loved to visit a real Sunday Service, since they seem to be extremely rare, but unfortunately my feeble health doesn't allow long trainrides, nor hanging around for hours in the horrible climate our country is blessed with in february.
For those that are young, healthy and courageous: Here's the chance to bring the Internet to Amsterdam! Go for it!

Love, Sekh.
"If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them."
Sir Karl Popper (1902 - 1994)

I'mglib

Re: Open House Amsterdam Org feb. 13 2011

Post by I'mglib » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:28 am

Good find. I posted this on WWP in case there are any protesters in Amsterdam. If there are, however, I think it's been some time since they had a protest there.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Simonymous

Re: Open House Amsterdam Org feb. 13 2011

Post by Simonymous » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:31 pm

I think I'd rather take my chances with Freddy Krueger on Friday the 13th, than with the Scilons on Sunday the 13th.
“...the injuries that {Hubbard} handled by the use of Dianetics procedures were never handled, because they were injuries that never existed; therefore, Dianetics is based on a lie; therefore, Scientology is based on a lie.” --Tommy Davis

Return to “Netherlands”